The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Would ML Give Black Face If No Go On GQ

Just to survey would ML give Black Face if no go when ask the GQ?
Sometime if really no chemistry or the face is 50% discounted from photos.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 15-03-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post

Sure black face when no take GQ. Nowadays PS until when see real person different. Haizzz. Then left negative FR also get delete. I wonder this forum still allow sharing or not
Old 15-03-2024, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would ML Give Black Face If No Go On GQ

surely. if u lucky, she will grab once or twice to entice u further 🤣
Old 15-03-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most of them would, if you’re not a regular.
Old 15-03-2024, 09:21 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

yes they will

years ago I went to dickson HC, not sure still there or not

I was tired wanted a place to rest and massage only

A boyish ML walked in, didn't interest me at all. Press for a few mins, then asked me in a manish voice if I wanted special. I said no, I am tired. Following after, she just press my calf for a few mins with the blackest face and I told her to leave.
She called the front desk saying customer wanted to end the massage early.

With her looks and service, attitude, doubt she can get many to accept specials from her.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-03-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

It's a loss of income for the MLs if u dun take the GQ

Frankly MLs rely heavily on GQ for their livelihood, their basic income is not even enuf to buy them lipstic, bra & panties

So dun say MLs will still gv u a big sweet smile even if u dun take the GQ ..
Old 15-03-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

In that case try pushing the limit say u demand raw, anal, video until they cannot take it so have to reject you.
Old 15-03-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 0
Bimota is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBimota is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBimota is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Would ML Give Black Face If No Go On GQ

Quote:

Just to survey would ML give Black Face
if no go when ask the GQ?

Sometime if really no chemistry
or the face is 50% discounted from photos

ML will suddenly be good in other language or dialects

Send her best regards to all your relatives 😆

Funny Part is U don't understand which languages or dialects

So U still happily smile back ☺️
Old 15-03-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

From personal experience, confirm will.
Encountered many times.
I'm the type of guy that will not reject massage but will just keep it clean if the ML isnt someone I like.
Sometimes really buey ngam, kena catfished, so just paid for the massage rate then left.
Dunno who to blame, whether I stupid for being enticed by the photos or am I brash to reject when seeing them irl not matching their photos.
Old 15-03-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Bladerunner2049 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I have the same experiences bro. You’re not alone! Sometimes Good massage comes first. ML can click or not is secondary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
From personal experience, confirm will.
Encountered many times.
I'm the type of guy that will not reject massage but will just keep it clean if the ML isnt someone I like.
Sometimes really buey ngam, kena catfished, so just paid for the massage rate then left.
Dunno who to blame, whether I stupid for being enticed by the photos or am I brash to reject when seeing them irl not matching their photos.
Old 15-03-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 1
Pressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to behold

when you see the ML in person, which would make you guys more sian ?

A: photos shopped til huge difference with actual person

B: completely different person, used some other chiobu photo
Old 15-03-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, 100% Blackface if you reject GQ. The worst part is that nowadays ML expects / demands $80-$100 and higher tips. For them just plain vanilla HJ is $80 and then add for Top roaming and add more for full roam etc.. just keep adding. Its also strange that such ML's have busy / fully booked days. I know some ML's that earn $10K, and have business back home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by power8003 View Post
Sure black face when no take GQ. Nowadays PS until when see real person different. Haizzz. Then left negative FR also get delete. I wonder this forum still allow sharing or not
Old 15-03-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressboy View Post
when you see the ML in person, which would make you guys more sian ?

A: photos shopped til huge difference with actual person

B: completely different person, used some other chiobu photo

A or B, got difference meh? Haahahaaa, maybe technically got different lah, to me its the same, as long as i cant recognize the person irl, I'll jitao curb my urge and just go vanilla massage.
Old 15-03-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 3
Shangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Confirm 90% blackface, the 10% no blackface I never encounter before yet

They say earn no money becoz boss take all entrance fees.

Even lao aunty, i though can do good massage, also ask me GQ, knn I see her so lao I where got mood & I only want legit massage from her

1 time I remb going her spa find her ML, she say all not free only her ask me support 1hr massage. My 1st time there so I agreed, 5min pressing ask me GQ say no man come here massage 1 lah. I say don’t want (she not my type), keep ask me support again.

Pull down my pants, jerk me damn fierce until cum in 2min, say finished ask me pay & leave. My little bro kanna abrasion 2 days & left limping in pain, my cotton underwear sticking to the wound walk until damn painful to mrt.

Senior bro will probably recognised her, heng she retired already.

Last edited by Shangchi; 15-03-2024 at 10:45 PM.
Old 15-03-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 9
John0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of lightJohn0721 is a glorious beacon of light

I know some ML's that earn $10K, and have business back home.[/QUOTE]

Singapore currency big also to them singaporean 人傻,钱多,多情
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1