The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
Overdue FR. Better late than never.

I was trying (Obviously not hard enough) to refrain from going to Rowell in order to protect my "pocket". Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak and once again, I find myself lurking behind the gate, looking for a fresh piece of meat.

I'm truly spolit for choice. All looks SOOOOOOOOOO good. Pretty look with a body to die for - the perfect package. One of them was motioning to me to take her. Without wasting time, I popped the golden question "Big Dick". She nodded and the rest is history.

Her name was Bowie. Model look. Nice sets of tits. Supple and natural looking. She was amused by the fact that I offered to pay her even though she didn't requested to be paid upfront (Plus point) When she revealed her tool, lo and behold, 6 inches of full glory before me!!!

I initiated frenching but she offered a bit of resistance initially. A bit of bad breath due to smoking but was acceptable by my standards. I wasted no time to savour her phallus. I liked the feeling of her phallus throbbing in my mouth. Gosh... It was indeed long and thick.

I requested for her to top me since she remained rock hard throughout. Bowie refused. Said she was more of a bottom. Since she was so sexy, I acceded to her request and started to pump her hard. I made it a point to ask her to cum inside my mouth. As I humped, she wanked. There was a bit of miscomm cos I thought she wanted to cum and so I positioned myself in front of her dick. Long story cut short... she managed to cum. Very thick cum. Left sextisfied.
Bro was this her you tried? http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...28f362350e.jpg
Old 01-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikey View Post
Nope. This LB looks good. Don't think she operate in Rowell right?
Old 01-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikey View Post
This LB is call boeing. Use to operate at rowell. According to one of the bro she already gone to work at pattaya agogo bar.

Has a brilliant personality and was so attracted to her that i bring out to a budget hotel after our session at rowell

Is she back at rowell bro?
Old 02-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
stulut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How possible are they gonna improve the condition? I was hoping for it too. The ladyboys they were great however the condition really cmi.

I know some of the bros here gonna say something about my comment but c'mon, its really very jialat.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Conditions are crappy - everyone here will agree with you. By back even got pricked by a spring wire at one time! And for goodness sake, can't they do something about the toilet at least!

Well, anyway - despite the conditions, I went down to H79 on Wednesday. Picked out an LB who "could do everything" as she said at the gate. Had one of those nerdy school girl glasses and a cute pixie-shaped face.

Headed up and stripped down. Post-op! Never had one before - so I thought try it once at least. Not bad - mainly because the LB was quite accommodating but at one time told me not to hold her hips as my grip was causing some pain to her. Moved my hands to her buttocks in cowgirl style and she was much happier. Went from CBJ to cowgirl to missionary and finished off.

TCSS a bit and found out that she was from BKK and used to work off the famous Soi 4. Op was 4 years ago. Could see the scars but I think the doctors did a darn good job!

Name: Leah or Leia (I think the latter - like Star Wars)
Frenching: Some resistance at first but got into it
CBJ: Yes
GFE: Moderate. Had better but not mechanical
English: OK. Can converse but use simple words
Damage: The usual. $30 + $20 tip because she was genuine and it was a scent experience.
Old 04-04-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I've stopped going to Rowell for a year and half at least. Fucking place have gone from bad to worse after the so called "renovations". Mother fuckers prob sold off the good mattress and got is some recycled shit and removed all the wooden doors.

Toilets stinks big time and can make me puke. After lying once on the bed, I had to scratch all the way home while driving and pop into the shower immediately and dump all the cloths for immediate washing.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Tried an LB at H79 recently. Her name is Bee.
She returned since long time ago. Service attitude much much better than last time. She changed from a non-functional pre-op to a post-op now.

Took little time to break ice. Frenching is long, deep and non-stop. Her face is sharp and pretty. Face 9/10.
Her body scores perfect 10. Tall, long legs, slim waist, big soft boobs, fair skin (slightly tanned recently from her swimming at the beach). Yes, her boobs are soft! When she does cowgirl on me, the view of her body and bouncing boobs are heavenly. She likes cowgirl and will ask to be on top.

After I cum, she stayed with me a while. We hugged naked and continued kissing/frenching. GFE is very strong.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post
I've stopped going to Rowell for a year and half at least. Fucking place have gone from bad to worse after the so called "renovations". Mother fuckers prob sold off the good mattress and got is some recycled shit and removed all the wooden doors.

Toilets stinks big time and can make me puke. After lying once on the bed, I had to scratch all the way home while driving and pop into the shower immediately and dump all the cloths for immediate washing.
Me too. I won;t step foot in house 79. I've had good experiences lat year at house 9 with Lisa. The rooms there are pretty decent. Anybody else have reports on house 9?
Old 07-04-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
thundermark22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited this place for the first time today and stepped on some wet sticky stuff.. hope its not some cum. yucks

wun be going there again. the geylang lb rooms conditions are so much better
Old 12-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Tried an LB at H79 recently. Her name is Bee.
She returned since long time ago. Service attitude much much better than last time. She changed from a non-functional pre-op to a post-op now.

Took little time to break ice. Frenching is long, deep and non-stop. Her face is sharp and pretty. Face 9/10.
Her body scores perfect 10. Tall, long legs, slim waist, big soft boobs, fair skin (slightly tanned recently from her swimming at the beach). Yes, her boobs are soft! When she does cowgirl on me, the view of her body and bouncing boobs are heavenly. She likes cowgirl and will ask to be on top.

After I cum, she stayed with me a while. We hugged naked and continued kissing/frenching. GFE is very strong.
She is by far the sexiest lb I tried at Rowell. Her set of boobs job is so perfectly done. U r right her pair of boobs are one of the softest and she loves to cowgirl on top. Can't wait to get her hope she is still around
Old 12-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
johndi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any hard cocks at the other houses other than h79? noticed some of the girls at the earlier parts of rowell rd can look better than the thai ones
Old 18-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndi View Post
any hard cocks at the other houses other than h79? noticed some of the girls at the earlier parts of rowell rd can look better than the thai ones
Some good girls occasionally at house 9. It's hit or miss. At least the rooms are clean at house 9.
Old 22-04-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

For those who are fans of Lisa at house 9, she is back and her hair is now dark brown. I like it better than blonde. I had a session with her last night. She is looking great, was wearing bright red lipstick, which adds to her slutty look. Her no-rush service is very consistent.
Old 22-04-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Viperking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
For those who are fans of Lisa at house 9, she is back and her hair is now dark brown. I like it better than blonde. I had a session with her last night. She is looking great, was wearing bright red lipstick, which adds to her slutty look. Her no-rush service is very consistent.
Anyone has a photo of Lisa or any website link of her? How to identify her correctly by figure and appearance? Is she a Chinese or Malay?
Old 22-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperking View Post
Anyone has a photo of Lisa or any website link of her? How to identify her correctly by figure and appearance? Is she a Chinese or Malay?
Lisa is Malay but not dark skinned. She has dark hair and is petite with curves. She is one of the better looking girls at house 9. All you have to do is ask at the gate if Lisa is working. If she's on the steps and hears her name, she will wave and call out to you. If she is with a customer the other girls will tell you so.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1