The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
thomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by miklim12 View Post
FR on LULU~

Went down to meet her and boy, was she a stunner. Had to wait for around 2 and a half hours before my turn. She is famous.

Face: 8/10

She looks like Julia from JAV.

Boobs: 8/10

Huge and firm, around B+ I think hehe

Body: 7/10

Really great but a little skinny though.

AJ: 9/10

First time experiencing this, maybe because I haven't gotten AJ before but it was plain awesome.

BBBJ: 7/10

Could be better.

GFE: 8/10

Quite well done, it was really fun.

One question I have is when I was about to finish, she gave me BBBJ and I came. So it was quite messy and she was quite frustrated. Previously, this wasn't an issue for other girls. What was I supposed to do/say before I cum? THat's the only downside for me

You really live up to your nickname, "Milk"-lim Keep "milking" but preferably not to a girl's mouse--that's a public good that is shared by many.
Old 17-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 12
miklim12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymiklim12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
You really live up to your nickname, "Milk"-lim Keep "milking" but preferably not to a girl's mouse--that's a public good that is shared by many.
Ok, so lesson learnt. So if I want to cum already, I just tell her and cum on her body when theres no cd? If I have cd during missionary, i just cum inside issit?
Old 17-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
SexNoobie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Ok, so lesson learnt. So if I want to cum already, I just tell her and cum on her body when theres no cd? If I have cd during missionary, i just cum inside issit?
Lol, I just can't help stop laughing after seeing this post, Lol!
Old 18-10-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
thomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Uhhh... You are joking, right? I hope you are...
Old 18-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 16
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Quote:
FR on LULU~

Went down to meet her and boy, was she a stunner. Had to wait for around 2 and a half hours before my turn. She is famous.

Face: 8/10

She looks like Julia from JAV.

Boobs: 8/10

Huge and firm, around B+ I think hehe

Body: 7/10

Really great but a little skinny though.

AJ: 9/10
First time experiencing this, maybe because I haven't gotten AJ before but it was plain awesome.

BBBJ: 7/10

Could be better.

GFE: 8/10

Quite well done, it was really fun.

One question I have is when I was about to finish, she gave me BBBJ and I came. So it was quite messy and she was quite frustrated. Previously, this wasn't an issue for other girls. What was I supposed to do/say before I cum? THat's the only downside for me
Lulu can do AJ ah ????
Old 18-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammmysiao View Post
Lulu can do AJ ah ????
Brother...it is Assriming Job lah...not Anal lor...hee hee
Old 18-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Shunzi(1654A)

i think in Shunzi's case she actually meant it...but not as a compliment, more in alarm becuz so early in her stint here she has suffered uti...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Actually, I noticed quite a few PRC chicks say this same thing to me - that Singapore chinese cocks are larger than average prc cock?

Donno whether bullshit or what.

Old 18-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shunzi(1654A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
i think in Shunzi's case she actually meant it...but not as a compliment, more in alarm becuz so early in her stint here she has suffered uti...
The poor girl. Hope she gets well soon.
Old 18-10-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Recovered already...tat is why she raised her concern to me...also prolly never had so many cocks in her in one day bk in prc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
The poor girl. Hope she gets well soon.
Old 18-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, does large dick has anything to do with UTI?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

Well Shunzi seems to think so!....maybe got many more than one 'driller' playing ard in gl nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, does large dick has anything to do with UTI?
Old 18-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Thumbs up SaSa(1654A)

SaSa(1654A)...23 yr Hubei mm been in gl for abt 1mth...v fair sweet gnd looker...abt 161cm+, slim smooth skin, nice legs...fabulous pair of C+/D cup creamy soft perky boobs wif 50cent lightish brown pink areola(prolly the nicest boobs in gl at the mo!)...ass abit flatish, pussy well trimmed no smell...

Overall sex svc is not bad for newbie but wat stands out is her sweet friendly genuine innocent personality n willingness to learn n pls + strong natural gfe vibes...

Door closed n once i saw her in her birthday suit me cock slowly went northwards just fm the sight of her lovely huge creamy boobs, quite a rare sight on a slim frame n v fair as well...she sweetly took me hand n led me to the shower chatting away...goes wifout saying the soapy raba front n bk was shiok becuz the feel of her huge boobs was delightful made more shiok by passionate frenching...also got a soothing n enjoyable soapy boob fuck...no bbbj in the shower(later asked her abt this n the poor sweet thing told me she forgot, she can be quite kancheong so must try n sayang her more)...

Bed action...she asked me whether i wanted to turn over n i said rather she played wif me on top as i was captivated by her fab boobs on her slim frame...she lay on me n surprised me by rubbing her pussy on me cock looking into me eyes wif a cheeky grin...bit of boob massage on me chest n legs, then quick catbath on me front, i pulled her close n we frenched me feeling those soft lovely boobs agst me chest shiok...no ar...bbbj lacked suction n her use of hands showed her inexperience(gave her some tips on how to improve in this area) nice eyecontact though...

i took over n had a blast fondling, squeezing, kneading n sucking her lovely boobs, felt like a horny baby...she seemed to enjoy this wif gd moans n at times squeezed her own boobs while i sucked!...went south to do me tonguefu n got her moaning n wet...went bk up n frenched her letting her taste her own juices!...

fj was excellent as she really lets herself go n those big boobs bouncing abt is an amazing sight to behold, kinda felt like a jap big boobs av show...doggie wif her facing the mirror, at times bk arched hand reaching bk to grip one of me hands on her ass me pounding n her boobs juggling abt in the mirror n she moaning, at times me squeezing one boob n turning her face ard to french...doggie standing wif her in her heels leaning agst the mirror phoaar tat effect wif those boobs sometimes pressing agst the mirror n sometimes being squeezed by me while i pounded her fm behind damn shiok!...

spooning sideways wif one of her legs raised n me full access to her boobs n clit n enjoying the mirror effect...foldable chair wif her legs wrapped ard me waist hands gripping me neck n shoulders while i pounded enjoying being squished by her lovely boobs n frenching passionately...asian cowgal she pumping n grinding wif those fab boobs bouncing abt, at times she squeezing, me squeezing n when we were cumming both of us squeezing together piak piak piak!...ended wif cuddles, boobs feel, chit chat n more frenching...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this SaSa...definite gem potential... many tks to Submarineking, Enigma n Duckbeaks for the recommendation...
Old 18-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well Shunzi seems to think so!....maybe got many more than one 'driller' playing ard in gl nowadays
Yes, there are a few drillers out there, however some know they can do real damage n refrain from drilling too hard in one particular position esp when the WLs complain or detect pain.

Amongst my buddies, 3 of them are "drillers" but they know their limits n try not to hurt a gal.

Then there are others who are a little bit sadistic n relish the opportunity to hurt a gal.. haiz

Last edited by geylangfc; 18-10-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Old 19-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I gathered she wanted her departure to be kept low-key. She will be missed by her supporters.
Damn it! If I knew I would keng mc to go down to book double session! Now need to test and trial again!
Old 19-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
guanrenximen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is lisa still at 1654A?

enjoyed her sensual soapy rubba during the shower, had her quite sometimes back, that's before the arrival of this latest batch of gals today.

no news of her at all, left already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1