The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-04-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Yes stand at $50 if need pay. Maids r supposed to be for Bangla indian fw to fuck only, just that we no choice go for them. Some go for maids is cos of maids mostly can raw. When KTV open, u see those china Vietnam gals u will realised maids the most 30 bucks can already. Maid many got kids, natural birth, pussy n tummy skin loose loose got birth marks.
Further more it is mind game they think they like FL. The more of us quote 30 to 50 the higher chance their mind is ready to lean to the reality. Whoever tried this method, do share here your success story so that our so called rich guys will get convinced to offer the rightful rate..
Old 02-04-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Question to the married bros here. Do you disclose your marital status if asked?
for me, I think best to be up front. set the expectation early. later they develop feelings then gg already. if up front already and they still ok with the arrangement, then ok lor. at least they know it's $$$ in exchange for XXX.
Old 02-04-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 14
bryanCK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
not bad..

can own replica bag.
Nice.......

Last edited by bryanCK; 03-04-2022 at 10:45 PM.
Old 03-04-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanCK View Post
If i not wrong the michat ID is RheemaAzahra

Anyone meet before ?
Old 03-04-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas0714 View Post
Anyone meet before ?
I chatted with her briefly only. Does she offer anything?
Old 03-04-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes stand at $50 if need pay. Maids r supposed to be for Bangla indian fw to fuck only, just that we no choice go for them. Some go for maids is cos of maids mostly can raw. When KTV open, u see those china Vietnam gals u will realised maids the most 30 bucks can already. Maid many got kids, natural birth, pussy n tummy skin loose loose got birth marks.
well said, if not foc because we doing them a service by plumbing their unused pussy cos they itchy. who so stupid to pay
Old 03-04-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Jus wondering, if a maid is catch accepting money to provide BJ or FJ.. wat will be the punishment? Is it considered jus like those china FL?
Will they be fine? Lose job or send back?
It is so openly topic in forum n apps then maid working as part time FL.. y sin goverment not doing anything n no employers really report abt their maid or scare their maid bringing back AIDS to their home when most of them going for RAW..
Any bros come across maid being catch working part time FL or knowing their own maid working as FL during off days..
Old 03-04-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maid raw is very common
Old 03-04-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19919 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
for me, I think best to be up front. set the expectation early. later they develop feelings then gg already. if up front already and they still ok with the arrangement, then ok lor. at least they know it's $$$ in exchange for XXX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zai View Post
Maid raw is very common
Upz You 2 Bro's

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 03-04-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
well said, if not foc because we doing them a service by plumbing their unused pussy cos they itchy. who so stupid to pay
Don’t come In here lah clone. U are the most stupid or should say an idiot
Old 03-04-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Catch of the day,
Saw her on Michat a couple of days prior to our meeting and I told her lets meet for meal, she agreed and I picked her up, we had exchange a couple of hints during our meal. After meal, I told her lets go for round 2, she was game on, while in my car, she became a bit touchy, I was quite horny and I took her hand and place inside my jeans. She gave me that look and started to caress my private for the whole journey. Once arrived at destination, I bought some beers and went to a transit hotel. I notice most transit hotel dont allow advance booking, mainly first come first serve.

We started to french in the lift and the rest was history. Managed to creampied her twice before running out of steam.

I paid a hundred bucks as a token of appreciation and left.

Only regret is that I didnt even touch the cans of beer.
Old 03-04-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 17
blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Don’t come In here lah clone. U are the most stupid or should say an idiot
johor open already when free to go in try?? hum kar chan lasup dog hahaa
Old 03-04-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Good catch of the day!
Old 04-04-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post

Catch of the day,
Saw her on Michat a couple of days prior to our meeting and I told her lets meet for meal, she agreed and I picked her up, we had exchange a couple of hints during our meal. After meal, I told her lets go for round 2, she was game on, while in my car, she became a bit touchy, I was quite horny and I took her hand and place inside my jeans. She gave me that look and started to caress my private for the whole journey. Once arrived at destination, I bought some beers and went to a transit hotel. I notice most transit hotel dont allow advance booking, mainly first come first serve.

We started to french in the lift and the rest was history. Managed to creampied her twice before running out of steam.

I paid a hundred bucks as a token of appreciation and left.

Only regret is that I didnt even touch the cans of beer.
Hundred bucks with free good food to them is a good deals.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
https://mothership.sg/2021/12/maid-c...-partner-home/

Take taxi go balestier, there many hotels.
$200 can ask for anal n swallow.
indeed....

I think I was so outdated......they have the audacity to ask for $200.

And the best part, she told me she already scheduled 5 bros on the same day!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1