The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 12-09-2021, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
*pics not mine*

wah this kind see liao sibei shiok
Old 12-09-2021, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!shareandcare is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhite55 View Post
This was ytd when I on my way home. Btw please help me power up please
wa very short very shiok!!
Old 12-09-2021, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Definitely understand the shiokness when seeing such dressing live in front of you... when I drive grab recently, pickup a couple of ladies that dressed sexily, one looks braless cos her back is empty and can see the bra marks, maybe just on nipple tape, but her dress is thick material, can't see much...

Another one is a semi lacy sports bra, non local lady after workout session... can see half ball type... although just a few seconds viewing, it was eye candy... make my day..
Old 12-09-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
juzkidding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at vivo walking around, so this hot syt eating in ya kun.

wearing white bikini top and have tattoos on arms and back. could see her brown nips and many people were looking. not sure if her friend enjoyed the view more or people like me who walked past a few times.

lucky day
Old 12-09-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sportym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombermario View Post
Hehehe updating my SIL photos, see her everyday steamssssss
U so lucky my
Old 12-09-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute

Woke up to go toilet at 3am, neighbour right opposite had full lights on.
Old 12-09-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilysaint View Post

Saw it in Facebook, do you think it is what I think…
this would always happen when the top is ill-fitting or a case of big cup small boobs, but i not complaining haha
Old 12-09-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 4
thewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthewatchfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xk1n9x View Post

Enjoy!!!😋😋😋
this is really ZG at its best! thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
Do you see what I see 👀

wah is she a influenzer, hope this is not on her social media feed
Old 12-09-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombermario View Post
Hehehe updating my SIL photos, see her everyday steamssssss
wow bro, if i got a SIL like this i also steam, scared if alone with her at home i will do stopid things.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
roylee6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzkidding View Post
was at vivo walking around, so this hot syt eating in ya kun.

wearing white bikini top and have tattoos on arms and back. could see her brown nips and many people were looking. not sure if her friend enjoyed the view more or people like me who walked past a few times.

lucky day
Lucky you bro. How her brown nips got exposed? Her bikini too loose and open up?
Old 12-09-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold

Wah seriosuly, just go Vivo on a weekend, u can see many many scenery.

Saw a girl with her Bf, she was wearing denim shorts, not the very short kind, but she had a wardrobe malfunction, could see her panty. But it was the ahma panty kind.. Sian

Then saw another woman queuing to enter the dessert shop at level 1, my god, her shorts super short, almost like swim wear btm thst kind. Very leggy, but nv show panty or anything.. Just very very sexy

Then saw another girl, came down from the escalator at the owndays side, she was wearing a short denim skirt. It was very short, if follow her, cfm got chance see her upskirt but too bad CO ard
Old 13-09-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-ro View Post
Wah seriosuly, just go Vivo on a weekend, u can see many many scenery.

Saw a girl with her Bf, she was wearing denim shorts, not the very short kind, but she had a wardrobe malfunction, could see her panty. But it was the ahma panty kind.. Sian

Then saw another woman queuing to enter the dessert shop at level 1, my god, her shorts super short, almost like swim wear btm thst kind. Very leggy, but nv show panty or anything.. Just very very sexy

Then saw another girl, came down from the escalator at the owndays side, she was wearing a short denim skirt. It was very short, if follow her, cfm got chance see her upskirt but too bad CO ard
Yes Vivo is a nice place to see. Was there on Sat night and I saw many in crop tops or they wore short tops showing midriffs. At the food court there was this couple eating and she was wearing something almost like a bralette as it was just a wee bit bigger than a normal bra ans sports bra.
Old 13-09-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Enjoy!!!😋😋😋
wow !...can't believe seeing tis gal flashing her panties to us so clearly ...she must be 1 of those few notti gals around ...v. rare to see gals sitting down with their legs open so wide ...most hv been taught to sit with their legs closed tightly

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-09-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a common sight for those who travels frequently to China....bus stops, taxi stands, road side food stalls...and anywhere where's people congregate...

Can really mess up ones train of thought when you are going into office in the morning...

Quote:

Enjoy!!!😋😋😋

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-09-2021, 01:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Enjoy!!!😋😋😋
lady on the right has nice slim legs...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1