The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2004, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 20
notti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to all
Angry KTV Article in Her World Magaine

Believe that this is the right place to post this thread since it concerns KTV.

Was attracted by a topic on the cover of my gf's Her World magazine "What Goes on in a Ggirlie Bar"... which was actually refering to a KTV. Dont have to give you guys details about what the articles decribes, coz we all know what goes on in a KTV... and the article fully described what happened!!!

The issue here is why some idiots were dumb enough to bring a gal colleague/friend to the KTV with them... especially knowing that she is a reporter!!!! And now that her report is in the magazine... some of the bros here are gonna have problems explaining to our wives/gfs what we have been up to... the article also said that those guys had told their women that they were out for drinks and to watch football.. but were actually in KTVs.... now if some bros here who are really going to watch soccer.. i believe your women will also be suspicious!

I appeal to all bros out there....pls dun release any of this type of info to them.... they will always be suspicious, that i agree, but they do not have proof, so it all just in their mind... dun give them the opportunity to gather evidence!! PLEASE!!!

To those dumb jerks who brought the reporter to the KTV... i only have this to ask......what the FUCK were u thinking???
Old 02-09-2004, 03:54 AM
baddoggie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: KTV Article in Her World Magaine

agree with u man, they are idiots
i bot the magazine to see what kind of info our darlings are picking up
once they have an idea that this can happen, every time u come home late they will start to suspect at the back of their minds
Old 02-09-2004, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
hehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: KTV Article in Her World Magaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti_boi

Was attracted by a topic on the cover of my gf's Her World magazine "What Goes on in a Ggirlie Bar"... which was actually refering to a KTV. Dont have to give you guys details about what the articles decribes, coz we all know what goes on in a KTV... and the article fully described what happened!!!

The issue here is why some idiots were dumb enough to bring a gal colleague/friend to the KTV with them... especially knowing that she is a reporter!!!! And now that her report is in the magazine... some of the bros here are gonna have problems explaining to our wives/gfs what we have been up to... the article also said that those guys had told their women that they were out for drinks and to watch football.. but were actually in KTVs.... now if some bros here who are really going to watch soccer.. i believe your women will also be suspicious!

I appeal to all bros out there....pls dun release any of this type of info to them.... they will always be suspicious, that i agree, but they do not have proof, so it all just in their mind... dun give them the opportunity to gather evidence!! PLEASE!!!

To those dumb jerks who brought the reporter to the KTV... i only have this to ask......what the FUCK were u thinking???
ya lor y they do this ...real kuku sia...
Old 02-09-2004, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
coolpix2075 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti_boi

juz my guess..... may be the guy(s) who brought the reporter to the ktv wanted to xian the reporter so did that to please her?
Old 02-09-2004, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpix2075
juz my guess..... may be the guy(s) who brought the reporter to the ktv wanted to xian the reporter so did that to please her?

Agree, agree...
Old 02-09-2004, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

U got Diana Ser snopping around in the backlanes of GL,
now u got female reporter entering a KTV......
how come she is not stopped at the entrance??

actually a lot of Sg wives had suspected all those 'hanky panky' in KTVs.
this report juz serves to confirm it.
but hey man, a lot of big deals are done in the KTVs.
if u dun close deals, how to bring home the bacon??
where got $ for her to spend??
Old 02-09-2004, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

actually, i dun really believe those magazine reports.. they are written in such a way so that the readership remains the highest.. it could well be written by a guy in Her World who frequents KTV..
Old 02-09-2004, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69
U got Diana Ser snopping around in the backlanes of GL,
now u got female reporter entering a KTV......
how come she is not stopped at the entrance??

actually a lot of Sg wives had suspected all those 'hanky panky' in KTVs.
this report juz serves to confirm it.
but hey man, a lot of big deals are done in the KTVs.
if u dun close deals, how to bring home the bacon??
where got $ for her to spend??
i doubt the reporter will wear a tag that says she's a reporter when she is entering, and there's no reason why any legitimate establishment will stop her.
Old 02-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

jus read her world, well the reporter seems like a 'kaypo' wantin to tag along her 'male frens' for a drink. little does she noes tat it was ktv wif GRO. she displayed some disgust on the scene, saying y the women there performing strip dancing, etc. furthermore, the most interestin part, is tat she asked one of her fren 'don't u noe u r married and y r u doing all these', the male fren retaliate by yelling at her 'I'M NOT MARRIED'.... interestingly this reporter ask her fiance whether he got go to this type of scene and her fiance replied 'he did and felt uncomfortable and left the place within 15 min'... oh man! y do women luv to listen to the lies of men, rather than knowing the actual truth.... i took my hats off her.

btw, the ktv as reported is located near chinatown.

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 02-09-2004, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rubusto is Cool - loads of Potential

cant believe such idiots exist! really no brainer man! i've gotta get hold of a copy & check out the contents soon....
Old 02-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 20
AhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
jus read her world, well the reporter seems like a 'kaypo' wantin to tag along her 'male frens' for a drink. little does she noes tat it was ktv wif GRO. she displayed some disgust on the scene, saying y the women there performing strip dancing, etc. furthermore, the most interestin part, is tat she asked one of her fren 'don't u noe u r married and y r u doing all these', the male fren retaliate by yelling at her 'I'M NOT MARRIED'.... interestingly this reporter ask her fiance whether he got go to this type of scene and her fiance replied 'he did and felt uncomfortable and left the place within 15 min'... oh man! y do women luv to listen to the lies of men, rather than knowing the actual truth.... i took my hats off her.

btw, the ktv as reported is located near chinatown.
Wah B.Bro, this reminds me of an incident one time when after a wedding dinner a friend ask me to join him and his friends in a now defunct KTV. Everyone was there when the two of us arrived, most are my friend's friends so i dun know them too well, all were with girls already. So my friend called my a 'happening' girl who can 'play' one to sit with me. Me and the chick did everything except fuck in the room in plain view for everyone to see. Just when we were done, one of the guys said his goodbyes to us and left with his girl in tow, I commented 'wah so fast go booking ah!'. My friends told me that the girl he was with was his wife and most of the girls in the room were mostly g/fs or wife and not the KTV hostesses that I thought they were! I realised I gave a free show to all!!! I was so embarass then but thinkng back, it was quite funny!
Old 02-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddoggie
agree with u man, they are idiots
i bot the magazine to see what kind of info our darlings are picking up
once they have an idea that this can happen, every time u come home late they will start to suspect at the back of their minds
maybe they got a FUCK from the reporter gal?? who u prefer? a paid fuck from a ktv china ger, or a free fuck from a singaporean reporter gal?

if u were in that situation wouldn't u act like hero and bring the reporter to a ktv to show her how "man" you are?
Old 02-09-2004, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 23
sdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysdfr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLongSanJr
Wah B.Bro, this reminds me of an incident one time when after a wedding dinner a friend ask me to join him and his friends in a now defunct KTV. Everyone was there when the two of us arrived, most are my friend's friends so i dun know them too well, all were with girls already. So my friend called my a 'happening' girl who can 'play' one to sit with me. Me and the chick did everything except fuck in the room in plain view for everyone to see. Just when we were done, one of the guys said his goodbyes to us and left with his girl in tow, I commented 'wah so fast go booking ah!'. My friends told me that the girl he was with was his wife and most of the girls in the room were mostly g/fs or wife and not the KTV hostesses that I thought they were! I realised I gave a free show to all!!! I was so embarass then but thinkng back, it was quite funny!
it was quite funny to the bros....
but i guarantee you it not funny to the bros' wife/gf ...
i think u can forget about hanging out with these bros oradi,
cos their wife/gf will surely not allow them to hang out with you!!!!

but yah lor... it is funny!
Old 02-09-2004, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 20
AhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud ofAhLongSanJr has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfr
it was quite funny to the bros....
but i guarantee you it not funny to the bros' wife/gf ...
i think u can forget about hanging out with these bros oradi,
cos their wife/gf will surely not allow them to hang out with you!!!!

but yah lor... it is funny!
But then it begs the question why they did not leave earlier? maybe they also want to see free show
Old 02-09-2004, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

errrrm ... i think nowadays our sg gals r so highly educated, well read n well informed by d media n frens, they r probably aware of d hanky pankies taking place in such sleazy places. even if such going-ons r not reported in Her World or Diana Ser or Zao Bao, i dun thk it will very much make our local gals less informed. afterall, we grew up with HK serials/movies n local dramas n we have seen so much of such stuffs on tv.

when a guy tells his gf he's goin to ktv, u thk d gal will really thk he goes there to sing? when a guy goes to a tuina/HC, u thk he really goes there to massage to relieve his sore muscles meh? maybe a tiny minority lor kekeke ...

i say, let's take all these reportings with a pinch of salt lor .. do not be angry watsoever, get on be life n be happy ... cheerzzzzzz

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1