The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute
Hongkong and Taiwan callgirl

http://sex141.com/en/

Hey, I came across this site and was wondering if they really provide the service? Anyone got experience please share so we can chiong in HK and TW also
Old 30-07-2011, 03:06 AM
Samster

wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hongkong and Taiwan callgirl

Anyone with any experience?
Old 30-07-2011, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
GemKeeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think many bros have shared their experiences in the other thread relating to Hong Kong.
Old 30-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post

Hey, I came across this site and was wondering if they really provide the service? Anyone got experience please share so we can chiong in HK and TW also
Bro... i've used before many times.. reliable and pics tend to be accurate.

Most of the girls even if you call them to your hotel room, they'd rather you visit them.
Old 31-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

Really ar? I thinking of chionging next time I go hongkong..... keke
Old 06-08-2011, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cnyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post

Most of the posting at 141 are real. Only thing pictures show better looking as compared the girl on-site.
Don't get cheated, double confirm the price before the services otherwise they will finally ask for more

Services not bad. Quite worth as now strong S$ vs HK$
Old 11-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
seabeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The girls inside sex141 always fasinate me. If we are to look at the prices for the Jap girls, at HK1800 which work out to be about SD360 and for 1 hour/shot (assuming) is an acceptable price if and that is if the picture are true. However I have a feeling that these are not actual Jap girls but PRC DongBei girls faking to be Japanese girls. Many PRC girls have worked in Japan and speaks very very good Jpanese. But if bros had said that the picture are close to the actual person, if there is a chance I will give it a try. Its just another hole.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexwstrangers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dunno if 141 girls really look like that, but I can tell you for certain the 161 girls I visited got to see some guy ring their bell, make a big frown, turn around, then walk away. Tried 3 different buildings in different places in Kowloon, said fuck it, checked out 37 Dundas or whatever its called and had a great time with a tiny cute thing for only 100 HKD more than the posted rates on 161. The Dundas girl did BBBJ and DFK, too. That was a year ago, haven't been back -- but I will go back -- oh yes I will

HKers seem to have amazing photoshop skills.

So, I can recommend 37 Dundas. It's the name of the place and also the address. In Kowloon, close to the MTR. Use a map website.

I can't say K-Pressure is any good. Was very disappointed in the "bulkiness" of the ladies. Then the only thinnish one was a bit saggy with cellulite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1