The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2007, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Upskirt video taking methods

To all experienced bros out there,

There have been many a valiant brothers who risked life and limb, going out there to grab us that exciting video of upskirts (sometimes with even faces) ..

There is the all-time favourite of using your hp cam to take upskirts on long and ulu escalators

Some others place their videocam in paper or other bags and hang it under the target's skirt (how they do it and still manage to get good shots without the bag blocking the aperture, i really dunno)

Then again, the more savy ones will place wireless or wired cams into their shoes. Any bros here know the process of how that is done sucessfully ? i' heard some bros recommend croc sandals with its ready made holes ..
Old 06-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Upskirt video taking methods

btw i recently saw on tv news that more and more singaporeans were caught?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 06-04-2007, 05:31 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

for me personally, dont think we should take upskirt...

how would the gal feel if kenna filmed then posted somewhere... even if not shared, invade ppl's decency and privacy is also not good
Old 06-04-2007, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Y get urself into deep shit for a few min of cheap thrill. Not worth it lah
Old 06-04-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcopa View Post
Y get urself into deep shit for a few min of cheap thrill. Not worth it lah
Yes. ladies are more aware of people trying to take upskirt and downblouse nowadays. Also, I believe in circle of life, today you take some girls photo and post, tomorrow, some one take a picture of one of your loved ones and post.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya lor... no points go take den caught then siao liao.
Old 07-04-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
pepsilight is stuck in moderation for some time to come

aiya, spend the $100 and do the real deal lah. Maybe u can even satisfy yr fetish and strike a deal with the FL to let u take her upskirt.

IMO not worth to get caught, see yr face splashed across the papers, destroy your career and family, get caned or maybe even a jail term to boot!

Consider lah bros!
Old 07-04-2007, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 18
diver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud ofdiver69er has much to be proud of

Better dun try at all.If u get caught......n yr photo publish in newspaper....branded as a PERVERT......MALU man

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1