The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fl69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Thought of going over to CA from CP. Any bro can tell me the difference between the two and also the damage
Old 14-02-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl69 View Post
Thought of going over to CA from CP. Any bro can tell me the difference between the two and also the damage
the difference is one called ChangPing and the other called ChangAn ...
damage ??? what damage ??? u mean the road damage ?? house damage ??
Old 14-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
u can hold any air tkt and take the ferry to HKIA as long it is valid ..
i believe participating airlines mean they allow u to check in ur luggage direct from the ferry terminal
Taikor if I dun remember wrongly if u take Tiger u cannot take the ferry straight to HKIA... That's why they did not include Tiger Air in the participating Airline. So if you are taking Tiger Air u will have to take the conventional route to HKIA and not the ferry when u returning to HKIA.

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 14-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
Taikor if I dun remember wrongly if u take Tiger u cannot take the ferry straight to HKIA... That's why they did not include Tiger Air in the participating Airline. So if you are taking Tiger Air u will have to take the conventional route to HKIA and not the ferry when u returning to HKIA.
oh izzit ?? my bad ....
sorni abt it ...
Old 14-02-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
oh izzit ?? my bad ....
sorni abt it ...
Haha no worries taikor. U CK dun take budget that's why u dunno mah so it's reasonable for u not to know hehehe

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 14-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Below are my personal preference.

CA is more happening compared to CP.

Girls are more service oriented (you get BBBJ whereas CP girls never have that culture).

CP, the attraction is mainly the flower street but girls in CA definitely more service oriented.

CP has flower street but CA has a lot more games within the KTV.
(the mummy or the manager knows what to do when u tell them u want games)

Prices wise, its almost the same except that if u talk abt shopping and eating, probably CA slightly more expensive by 10-15% which equates to few SGD.

I always call this mummy to help me arrange everything, from transport to hotel stays and bookings of KTVs.
Less hassle free.

Hope the info helps.
Old 14-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hamansan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Try already let us know!!! Hahaha.... Hope u haf fun bro... How I wish I could be there with the brothers...

Definitely!!! Hope my memory is still fresh by then.
Old 14-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha no worries taikor. U CK dun take budget that's why u dunno mah so it's reasonable for u not to know hehehe
bro ... u liddat suan me goot meh ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinababes2001 View Post
Girls are more service oriented (you get BBBJ whereas CP girls never have that culture).
CP, the attraction is mainly the flower street but girls in CA definitely more service oriented.
Prices wise, its almost the same except that if u talk abt shopping and eating, probably CA slightly more expensive by 10-15% which equates to few SGD.
bro ... u forgot to mention one more thing ...

CP have better looking mm's and quantity as compare with CA ...
Old 14-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Samster

paula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oh izzit ?? my bad ....
sorni abt it ...
Bro addidas & krone,
Thanks for the info. Do they have similar restriction if I depart by shekou ferry terminal.
Personally,i find that it is more convenient by ferry direct to hkia.
Old 14-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula View Post
Hi bro out there, may I check if I could take the ferry from humen to hkia if I am holding a Tiger air ticket returning to spore.
I am a little confuse with the participating airlines mentioned in the shiziyang ferry website.
Tiger is not a partner of shiziyang ferry service... Does it mean I can't travel thru humen to hkia.

Any bro who r familiar tat can advice ? Thanks
Quote:
u can hold any air tkt and take the ferry to HKIA as long it is valid ..
i believe participating airlines mean they allow u to check in ur luggage direct from the ferry terminal ..
Quote:
Quote:
oh izzit ?? my bad ....
sorni abt it ...
Quote:
Hmmm, Daigor CK, Bro Krone & all, come out of retiring mode to add on on top of Bro Krone info..............................though I have mentioned these previously, probably my last time on this matter ........................

For HKIA to Humen, u can take a ferry at HKIA regardless of which airline u r on, u can purchase your ticket at the counters just before the immigration, hence u dun have to clear HK customs !! If u have check in lugguage, u must be at the counter at least 1 hr before departure; however, if u do not have check in lugguage, then u only need to be at the counter half an hour before departure. However, I better qualify I may be out dated, perharps Light Houses namely Bro Neverlandf or any other Bros like Bro Chinakid etc would like to edit, amend, add or delete if necessary for the benefit of all bros !!!

If u r on participating airline like CX, EVA, CI, Hongkong airlines, u can tag yr luggage all the way from SG, u just need to inform the counter staff when u check in in SG !! Do note SQ & budget airlines r not on the list !!

Also dun forget to claim back your air passenger departure tax refund before u board the ferry !!! If u miss this part, u should apply for refund through the Civil Aviation Department (CAD) of the HKSAR Government by filling in the application form. Details are available on the CAD website.

However, IMHO, I find that the ferry departure timing & the airline arrival timing some how dun really match well, u normally have an hour or more lead time, as such, I used mpv these days !! If u r on Tiger or CX say, that 0800 hrs flight, u probably reach HKIA around noon, hence, u can only go onto that 1400 hrs ferry if u have check in lugguage !! I ever tried that SQ flight that depart SG at 0735 hrs, I still missed that 1230 hrs ferry No doubt ferry journey is much shorter, a mere 60 mins, but that only proved to be convenient for those staying in DFJH, MGM etc. Cab journey from Humen to DFJH is approx 40-60 RMB & takes a duration of 20-30 mins. If u r on that 1400 hrs ferry, u probably reached DFJH around 4pm !! However, its not convenient for those putting up at CA town center or even 乌沙,沙头 area !!! Mpv is definitely more convenient & time effective !!!

However, for Humen ferry terminal, those on Budget airlines are not allowed to purchase their ferry tickets to HKIA as there is no agreement being signed by the airline & the local govt on this arrangement !! Only participating airlines r allowed !!! Recalled those on SQ can travel this way but please verify just in case there r changes !!!

Hope the above information is useful !! Cheers !!
Old 14-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Quote:

Daigor CK, let me add on for u as u forgot to mention

CA - travelling journey from one place to another sucks big time for CK like u as all ktvs, SNs etc r scattered. It can take u easily 30 mins from town center to DFJH, DFML !! And cab fares r not cheap !!! I can spend a total of 300RMB & more for a 4D stay in CA just bringing bros around !!!

SN r generally more expensive than CP, so its not an attraction to u too !!!

Even finding a decent meal may be wearisome for u !!! I am quite sure u will definitely complain

Also there is no train to link up to other towns !!

Thats y I fully understand y CA is never on yr priority list for yr place to visit !!! I think even I get a chauffeur to ferry u from CP to CA, u also wont consider Haha.............

Just tickling u a bit, no offence hor, btw, when u free for kopi ........ i know u gg to land of paradise beri soon ........ envy !!!
Old 14-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice meltg View Post
Daigor CK, let me add on for u as u forgot to mention ..

CA - travelling journey from one place to another sucks big time for CK like u .. as all ktvs, SNs etc r scattered. It can take u easily 30 mins from town center to DFJH, DFML !! And cab fares r not cheap !!! I can spend a total of 300RMB & more for a 4D stay in CA just bringing bros around !!!

SN r generally more expensive than CP, so its not an attraction to u too !!!

Even finding a decent meal may be wearisome for u !!! I am quite sure u will definitely complain ..

Also there is no train to link up to other towns !!

Thats y I fully understand y CA is never on yr priority list for yr place to visit !!! I think even I get a chauffeur to ferry u from CP to CA, u also wont consider Haha.............

Just tickling u a bit, no offence hor, btw, when u free for kopi ........ i know u gg to land of paradise beri soon ........ envy !!!
taikor .... totally agreed with u on the scattered places for the entertainment ...
unlike CP ... if u staying in central cp, it's so convenient .... all within walking distance ...

CA is not on my priority list but i dun mind going there once a while with fellow bros for fun ...
Old 15-02-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinababes2001 View Post

I always call this mummy to help me arrange everything, from transport to hotel stays and bookings of KTVs.
Less hassle free.

Hope the info helps.
bro, tks for your info. may i know what sought of games?
Old 15-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro ... u liddat suan me goot meh ???

bro, how you rate the mm in CA? Bringing a few clients for some fun
Old 15-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, how you rate the mm in CA? Bringing a few clients for some fun
one man's meat is another man's poison ...
all i can said is the ktv gals in CA have never convince me to RTF ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread