The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-08-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
redbluepurple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for FG's Kate
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=951260&highlight=

Surprisingly able to get first blood yesterday at 11pm.

OKT as usual, fast and responsive. One of the better stable and bro to serve his fellow men haha.

Location: Usual hunt if you frequent FG stable. No check in required. Only down side is the small towel, so may consider bringing your own towel.

Looks: 8/10. More Thai tan than shown, about 10%-15% discount, you won't turn away. And she's young, for sure.

GFE: High, she's new to this but previously done in KTV, so won't be so awkward. Started off the session with good chatter to break the ice, and slowly like long lost FWB haha. And she speaks decent English, so no GT needed.

Body: Slight thickness, but not fat for sure. Very juicy and plum set of peaches for reverse action. Definitely will enjoy.

She's not here for long, so quickly visit and enjoy while you can. Looks and personality better than many out there. Enjoy bros
Old 02-08-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!clygonia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonbal View Post
FlirtyGirls: Nana

OKT: as usual very responsive and clear instruction

Look: 8/10 picture is her, slight blemish. Pre milf vibe

Body: 9/10 Smooth skin, slim fit. Sensitive nips

Bbbj: 9/10 can blow for long and dt. Great suction.

AR: 8/10 lift up my leg ask me to hold. Poking and licking my ass crack, sensual teasing feeling

Frenching: 9/10 speak fluently

Fj: 9/10 Tight and wet pussy. Guess she workout, has good stamina, grinding me for long and able to take my long pounding in doggy. I turn on her horny button by control my thrusting pace, her moans makes me pump her faster and harder, when about to cum flip her over and cum hard on her face

Overall: Thanks bro Ben for the good recommendation, hope he continue to bring in more gems like Nana.
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=950915&highlight=
Just ended a sextified session with Nana, she auto AR me. AR lover can line up for her
Old 02-08-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Itmewawa is Cool - loads of Potential
[QUOTE=noah0924;22535198]I wanted to book Mari but she was not available and Teeruk OTK SK asked if Wawa is ok, I read up some review about her and she seems good so I proceeded with her.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread...highlight=wawa

Unfortunately, this is the worst experience I had. I would NOT recommend Wawa or RTF her.

Looks: 5/10 - Can see her face is very plastic, quite different from the picture
Body: 9/10 - Good figure with some scaring on the stomach
Boobs: 10/10 - Her boobs are indeed big and my preferred size

I knocked on the door, she opened it and welcome me in with one exposed tits. She then bring me into the room, ask me if I had dinner and used her phone for awhile (1-2 minutes). She said her friend had issue with her customer so I just waited for her to be done. Once done, she helped me strip and pull me to the bed and push me onto it. She straight away started smelling my kkj and take a wet wipe to clean it briefly. I asked her if I should take a shower and she ignored then proceed to suck it.

Unfortunately, I could not get hard (Maybe I have ED issues) and usually need the girl to work on it gently for awhile. She kept sucking but it did not work, she then took off her panties and started rub it against kkj while riding me. I started to get worried and but my kkj got semi hard due to her persistent rubbing, it was enough for her ride on it for awhile. I then asked if I can just get bbbj as that is what I am here for.
I will explain that situation from my side.
At the first point take a shower or not is your choice i cant force you to do it but i already ask you before we start.
Secound raw rubbing cuz your little brother is dying i do my best to make it hard. Third i bite you cuz you pissed in my mouth what should i do in that fcking situation call you honey and swallow it?. Fourth i do bbbj as you want your little brother is hard but when i start to fuck it weak again and again. This all thing from my side.

Ps. About my face my face is plastic like you saw in the picture if you dont like it why you come in? you can cancle and choose other girl you like >_<
Ps2. It not my first time to be here and i know what should i do for my lovely customer if you have any problem you can come to me again face me we can talk together it free that for sure(talk only) ^_^

All thing is from your physical problem it start form you horney and not hard you should try to cure it first finally i hope your girlfriend be happy and satisfy your little thing. XOXO
Old 02-08-2023, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
kamikaze1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhahaboy View Post
I have to agree. 1st stint lucky to get her on first day at the 'student hostel' looking place. Damn still remember the bodycon cotton dress, totally feel like having a trist with uni intern. Fair, slim, tight. Enough said that 2nd stint quickly arrange again. But I think 1st stint better as 2nd stint she seemed more 'seasoned'. Haha

Is she the cas you all talking about? Also had a memorable session with her and some of the other thai concepts girls. Does anyone has cas social media?

Rainy (FF), Bee (CF), New (TC), Cas (TC), Lynn × 2 (CF), Lemon (CF)

2023 Bonks

Lydia (TC), Jill (CF)
Old 02-08-2023, 03:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Boochee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bibi from Lust 365

Looks : 9/10
Body : Small model bod but not petite kind
I was her last customer for her 2nd day and although she look tired but she didnt give any attitude or black face.
Great gfe feel
Nothing bad to comment at all
Paid her exact amount without tips and yet she still deliver her service
Some ladies see no tips you can see their face or body language change immediately

She can communicate in eng 7/10
Accent abit like singaporean

Usually scared of lust365 but bibi is good.
Old 02-08-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dryhumpp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anna/Lust365

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...highlight=anna

okt: very accommodating

looks: sultry kind of beauty. Look resemblance to photos is 9/10
body: nice shape
boobs: natural C size, bouncy and very nice round shape
pussy: trimmed, somewhat tight for me .
bbbj: can work out for long duration.. dont underestimate her good girl
Looks coz she is 😈in bed. Spitting and gaging are both on menu also. Super siok
fj: she is pro.. moans are like those JAV good girl wife but will go crazy in bed.

Gfe: smooth flow no awkward feels. She is sweet and caring too
Old 02-08-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 17
Fcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boochee View Post
Bibi from Lust 365

I....

Bro,

You mentioned BiBi Body : Small model bod but not petite kind

Petite means small right? So wat you mean she is small but fat?
Old 02-08-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 14
digor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdigor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdigor23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*Took a body shot of Ling

Ling from Emmanuella has long dark hair. She is young , sexy, curvy, slim, petite and fair body with some tattoo. Very trendy and hip hop, she has sharp features with sweet and cute young gal looks. Her boobs was natural and nice to feel.

My Experience
BBBJ: great suction and she gets more and more addictive to my dick cause blow me for quite sometime. Slow with deepthroat.
Pussy: shaven type no smell and pretty standard. Just to get her wet enough so I can penetrate her.
GFE: Feels like a long lost lover. Not a time watcher and makes you feel taken care of throughout.Lot of teasing too
FJ: Tight and wet. Would switch positions now and then. Went from Cowgirl to missionary to doggy then back to missionary. Didn't try any other positions. Also lots of tongue involved in the frenching during missionary.

Verdict
Without a doubt.

To all the bros who reviewed earlier, thanks for the recommendation.

Thumbs up bro Emmanuelle
Old 02-08-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

short fr for ida syt from blackpink looks 9/10 bbbj 10/10 fj 9/10 service 10/10 her blowjob and gfe excellent..she is up there alongside xeline from xfactors..non stop bbbj
Old 02-08-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 1
PcFishBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok so here's an FR for Jessie, Pinklady
Fair skin, innocent girl vibe. Height is ok, natural boobs, sensitive nipples, very nice to squeeze. Fj best when WOT and boobs pressed to my face. BBBJ is very nice, looking at me while sucking and licking, also perform deep throat. GFE max 10/10, very genuine. Pussy tight and wet. Would like RTF, waiting for vitM.
Old 02-08-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jijimomochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paris - Lust365

1st things i would like to appreciate bro Lust for fast response

Tried to booked Paris at around lunch time yesterday but slot was taken, bro lust offered me his other girl but i insisted will only go for Paris and its worth waiting.

Reached at the location, and greeted by Paris, first impression exactly the same as the photos provided
Paris is chatty girl, can easily TCSS with her, keep sharing stories.

Stat for Paris:
Looks : 8/10 ; Easily fall in love with her
Boobs : 9/10 ; Might be small B for me looks like original
BBBJ : 8/10 ; Not the very best but still acceptable and she really work hard
FJ : 8/10 ; Start with missionary, cowgirl and ended in doggy style, responsive
GFE : 10/10 ; Plus point for this girl very friendly
RTF : She is definitely a gem, will arrange my timing to visit her within this week
Old 02-08-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcuks69 View Post
Bro,

You mentioned BiBi Body : Small model bod but not petite kind

Petite means small right? So wat you mean she is small but fat?
Woops it's bibi from play boy bunnies

Her body looks small but not petite girl with short legs those kind
Old 02-08-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boochee View Post
Bibi from Lust 365

I was her last customer for her 2nd day and although she look tired but she didnt give any attitude or black face.
Great gfe feel
Nothing bad to comment at all
Paid her exact amount without tips and yet she still deliver her service
Some ladies see no tips you can see their face or body language change immediately

She can communicate in eng 7/10
Accent abit like singaporean

Bibi is from playboy bunnies, not lust 365 my bad
Old 02-08-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 10
Falnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFalnel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Kate from FG

(Disclaimer individual experience may varies based on the mutual chemistry &#128517

Looks: 8.5/10 Syt to pre milf, mid twenties got the thai mixed European look.

Body: 8/10 Slight meaty with meaty butt

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural soft B-C Cup

Attitude: 10/10 Hardworking, fun and chatty.

Bbbj: 8.5/10

Fj: 9/10 feels like friend with benefit😉

Kiss: speaks light French

Massage: i think she got trained before but too little time to fully experience.

Value for $$👍

RTF: Likely
Old 02-08-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
tallandshort is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Merc - Lust365

Tried Mercs few days ago after when she just arrived not long. I am just going to write based on my exerience.

For Merc, she was just my type, quite slim for me so proceeded on. Her BBBJ was splendid, full of passion, she gropes the balls while handling the shaft. Basically, she was like in a deep passionate kissing make out session with my cock , with occasional dt.

Proceed to FJ, did once and got me fired up for second round. One of the best I had.

But to be fair, she got a pretty face and a great bod with good service. Thats about it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1