The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning
Thumbs up Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Have spotted this gal at coffeeshop and wow as i walk with her down the street. All the way there are people keeping their glued to this gorgeous babe and even catwhisered at her. Armed with 36C gravity defying delicious boobs, devil like figure and face of an angel. Her eyes can melt any men who look right into her eyes. once she walked on the street there are 3 sport cars halted in front of her awaiting to pick up her. Although I did not have BBBJ from her, I just can't get enough of her body. She has a natural flowerly fragrance emit from her body, mild but intoxicating. I painted her and her cunt was sweet tasting compared to the rest I had before. lots of honey flowing from her love hole. According to her, it has been a very long time everyone has ever made her cream. So anyone willing to put down a challenge to make her cummed. The only downside is that she charges $100 per session, cos she could easily have customers paying her more than 200, cos of her beauty. She opens some fashion shop back in her hometown. Few bros who were with me had looked at the beauty, I brought with amazement

Chen Chen
Looks: 9/10(head turner with actress looks and elegance)
Boobs 36C (defy gravity even W/O bra)
figure 36 24 34 (fantastic figure)
painting yes
fingering no
freching yes
damage $100
RTF 2 times already (just can't get enuff of her)
Old 01-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
nicholas.2429 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

sounds very delicious...
bro you describe her like an angel...

can share the contact? would like to try...
Old 01-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

hey bro lightning, long time no see, always got good find man, how do you do it?
Old 01-01-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Sorry guys this gorgeous babe only serve young guys espcieally handsome ones. She rejects old men who asked for her contact so far she has given 2 person contacts in coffeshop, me and another late 30s guy
Old 01-01-2008, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
nicholas.2429 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am onli 24...
Old 01-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrammer View Post
hey bro lightning, long time no see, always got good find man, how do you do it?
Me fine thanks bro. its a matter of lady luck she is young and beautiful. later PM u her contact
Old 01-01-2008, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
silent_hunter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

lucky men.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2277 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Sorry guys this gorgeous babe only serve young guys especially handsome ones. She rejects old men who asked for her contact so far she has given 2 person contacts in coffeshop, me and another late 30s guy
Wow...she gt strict requirements leh! But bro...wat if u gave her contact to those who are either too old or not handsome? Coz normally we arrange for a slot..book rm 1st then sms the FL the rm no. ...dun tell me she will reject the guy who does not meet her requirements by walking away immediately after seeing him? Or...she wants to meet up with her potential customer 1st outside her preferred hotel b4 deciding whether to accept???
Old 02-01-2008, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 17
gameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, your PM box full liao, you released 3 good gems on different thread in a day, no wonder your inbox are fulled. Waiting for your release of her contact for this Extraordinaire Fashion Gal.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -104 / Power: 0
LordHorny LordHorny

Good FR U lucky man, would love to try her
Old 02-01-2008, 04:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
Digistras has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi Bro lightning, may I have the pleasure to try this great gal? Hope u dun mind my rep points...sorry...promise to post FR once done. Hope to get her contact.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks a lot bro! Appreciate it!
Old 02-01-2008, 08:47 AM
Samster (M)

Red face Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Wow...she gt strict requirements leh! But bro...wat if u gave her contact to those who are either too old or not handsome? Coz normally we arrange for a slot..book rm 1st then sms the FL the rm no. ...dun tell me she will reject the guy who does not meet her requirements by walking away immediately after seeing him? Or...she wants to meet up with her potential customer 1st outside her preferred hotel b4 deciding whether to accept???
So if i have post her requirements here, so the rest of bros should be "auto" a bit to know whether to ask her number. sorry to the rest as i merely just state on behalf of her likings only
Old 02-01-2008, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

me me me!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 21
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
me me me!!!
this gal you can....me Auto a bit
Tiko #62
Old 02-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Sorry guys this gorgeous babe only serve young guys espcieally handsome ones. She rejects old men who asked for her contact so far she has given 2 person contacts in coffeshop, me and another late 30s guy
Hi bro,

Aiya....I can only drooled and envy you younger bros, becoz me "Ah Pek".

Anyway I am sure when we sit in J25 coffeeshop again, can aim for other

gals. Happy bonking!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread