The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
edifier22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR- Very Nice tits Xiao Li

Hi, been in this forum for sometime, just to share a gal. I rtf twice. She got one of the most wonderful tits i have ever seen. More than a handful

Xiaoli-

FR

Age -23
From- PRC
Complexion- Fair
Kissing - No
Looks - 7.8, long hair
BJ- i don do BJ
FJ- 7/10, with doggy is 8-9 hehe..
Damage: $80 (nego to $70 urself)

Nice natural tits with pinkish brown nipples, note: she doesn't allow kissing the tits but i think more vitamin M can help

It's a great sight to behold when u see and feel her tits moving to and flo when u r banging her from behind. big and soft.phew. shiok. Good to relieve stress. haha

She starts work in the evenings. Pls up me if she is good hor. Chinese bros only. Must sms in chinese as she don understand english.

Any bros interested can PM me. Would appreciate if we can exchange contacts of local gals too. (Anyway who still has contact of "winter"?feel like rtf )

Thanks.! and happy bonking
Old 23-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future
Re: FR- Very Nice tits Xiao Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by edifier22 View Post
Hi, been in this forum for sometime, just to share a gal. I rtf twice. She got one of the most wonderful tits i have ever seen. More than a handful

Xiaoli-

FR

Age -23
From- PRC
Complexion- Fair
Kissing - No
Looks - 7.8, long hair
BJ- i don do BJ
FJ- 7/10, with doggy is 8-9 hehe..
Damage: $80 (nego to $70 urself)

Nice natural tits with pinkish brown nipples, note: she doesn't allow kissing the tits but i think more vitamin M can help

It's a great sight to behold when u see and feel her tits moving to and flo when u r banging her from behind. big and soft.phew. shiok. Good to relieve stress. haha

She starts work in the evenings. Pls up me if she is good hor. Chinese bros only. Must sms in chinese as she don understand english.

Any bros interested can PM me. Would appreciate if we can exchange contacts of local gals too. (Anyway who still has contact of "winter"?feel like rtf )

Thanks.! and happy bonking
so bro you mean that she dun do bj and dun allow kissing of the tits???
Old 23-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid@cid View Post
so bro you mean that she dun do bj and dun allow kissing of the tits???

can lah,she does BJ..jus that i don allow as i don like (personal preference). As for tits just that she is more sensitive able her nipples. DIfferent ppl will be different i guess. Hey mind giving me contact for Bing Er? Pm me, we exchange. hehe =)
Old 23-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edifier22 View Post
can lah,she does BJ..jus that i don allow as i don like (personal preference). As for tits just that she is more sensitive able her nipples. DIfferent ppl will be different i guess. Hey mind giving me contact for Bing Er? Pm me, we exchange. hehe =)
err...... den nvm, i think i will pass for this, anyway kudos for your sharing spirit
Old 23-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Er... sounds a lot like the gal I intro last time leh... .
Old 26-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Samster

Number. given to 4 bros..anybody sharing?
Old 26-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jacksontai52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, OK to share this contact and help newbie out?
Old 26-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

IF the (.)(.) can see can touch BUT CANNOT suck....then will be more thirsty wor . Then instead of releasing the heat build up more heat inside.
Old 26-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3124 / Power: 17
kiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond repute

Sian ka liau. No sucking.. wtf. No kissing... lidat oso can??
Old 26-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

Waliao, like tat she is not suitable to b in tis line of biz lah. she wont b able to get biz. where got cannot kiss or suck her tits?

tis leads me to think of 1 cantonese saying, "tew hi ng zha lin, sic fan ng siew yin". tis is a saying by some smokers which means, "if u fuck a pussy n dun get to squeeze d tits, tat is as bad as not getting a smoke after eating rice (meal)".

i pass.
Old 26-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
martin48 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Can I have the contact please , thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1