The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
roystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My beautiful fuck buddies while cheating on my girlfriend

Hi all,

Been wanting to write a story which is 100% true. My entire 6 years of experience since university (age 21 - 27). Will be trying to update as much as I can and I hope all bros/sis can enjoy!

__________________________________________________ _____________

To protect various parties (in case they sound way too similar to anyone, I'll change the names into fake ones and censor various dates, not too keen to disclose the actual dates/or come out with a fake date).

__________________________________________________ _____________

Chapter 1

In the year 20XX, I got together with my girlfriend, S. To be honest, I don't really like her that much. I'm a lover of hot girls with beautiful legs, my girlfriend doesn't have that slim model legs that I adore and lust over, but she does pack with D cup breasts and a really curvy body. Her face was easily a 7/10. What makes me get together with her is simple - being naive and young, I thought her personality and looks pleasant enough for me for the rest of my lives. Indeed, I WAS looking for someone to date and marry, wasn't looking to fuck around. Then again, I was a virgin at that point of time.

Fast forward 6 months into dating, we have done everything except the actual penetration. I was getting hornier day by day. Like what I've mentioned earlier, S has D cup breasts. They are huge, well-rounded and small brown nipples. It was always fun to play with them. The best part is her nipples is her weak point. The moment you play with them, she will keep grinding her pussy with anything - be it my leg or my body. But too bad, we couldn't proceed further because she was a virgin, she needed time to be ready for the transition.

Perhaps something got to her that things might be different when I'm in university. On the before my university orientation, she initiated.

S: I want you to fuck me now.
R: What? Now?

We're eating MacDonalds' at that point of time.

S: No, right after this meal, you're gonna deflower me.
R: Who still uses the word deflower?

Out in the open but in the corner of Macs, she shifted her seat close to me. She slid her hands inside me, stroking my balls and my dick a little.

S: I want this to be inside me, I'm ready.

My dick was rock hard. Mind you, I was out in the public, the outline of my dick would be clearly visible if I were to stand up. While in the midst of finishing my meal, I was thinking so hard where can I get to fuck this girl. The first fuck of my life.
Old 29-03-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold
Re: My beautiful fuck buddies while cheating on my girlfriend

TS good start, keep the story Cummings, setting up camp here .
Old 29-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
belvederer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more TS.
Old 29-03-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

roystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 2

It was 8pm on a Tuesday night. My family is home and her parents are home. How the hell am I going to find the place? I did think of doing it in the car, but I always felt that it will be uncomfortable. I gymmed since I was 17 and continued in the army, I'm 84kg at the height of 1.75m. It wasn't because I was fat, I had a healthy 12% body fat with slightly visible 6 pecs. You can say that I'm buff to most people.

As I've mentioned, my girl belongs to the curvy side. She isn't fat, but she isn't exactly petite and small either. The car wouldn't make a good place to fuck. At least not to me.

S: So where do you suggest?
R: Why not you give me some ideas.

S: I want you to work for it. If it isn't a great plan, I wouldn't want it.

Thinking to myself, fuck. Don't act bitchy on me, just because you're offering your virgin pussy doesn't mean it is a one way route. Then again, I thought I'll punish her properly later.

A few minutes later, I finally thought of a perfect plan.

It is simple, I'm going to drive down to east coast park, pull her into one of the bathing toilets and fuck her brains out. The only thing is that it is still way too early for that.

Fast forward a few hours later, told her where we will do it is a surprise. We embarked our journey to ECP. On our journey there, my hands were playing with her shaved clit and I slid my finger into her love hole occasionally. This nubile girl is riped, wet and ready to fuck.

S is wearing a tight white blouse with seen through black bra. Due to her large breast, they can be seen really clearly. Along with that, she wore a light blue mini skirt and slippers. No wonder she wears such a short skirt, she wants easy entry.

It was 2am and we have reached Carpark X of ECP. Exactly as what I've thought, the area is a deadzone. I don't see anyone and probably a couple of cars. Those couples might be fucking somewhere.

Immediately, I pulled her hands and walk to this Toilet. It was shaped like a Hut, I'm pretty sure most people here have seen them in ECP.

S: Are you sure that we're gonna do it ....

Before she could finish her sentence, I planted my lips and started frenching her. She returned it with an even more intense kiss.

While kissing, we slowly walked into the cubicle at the corner. What made it great was that that was for bathing, which means that there will not be a toilet bowl restricting our movements.

After locking the door, I turned her around and immediately removed her top. She just loves be directed and submissive. I was directly behind her. My hands were busy, one caressing her chest, the other was playing with her pussy. It was a steamy moment. My dick hard as a rock, and this girl who was so wet.

S: I just want you to fuck me so hard, I've been thinking about you fucking me even before we got together.

Just then, we heard a loud thud sound. Fuck man, who's interrupting my golden moment?
Old 29-03-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

To all bros,

A picture will definitely be better for visualization

I'll be posting photos and videos of various sex here. It is 100% owned by me and you can't find them anywhere else.

Enjoy wanking guys

Old 29-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 15
Scandiacus is a glorious beacon of lightScandiacus is a glorious beacon of lightScandiacus is a glorious beacon of lightScandiacus is a glorious beacon of lightScandiacus is a glorious beacon of light

Bookmarked!
Old 29-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 17
MorGuai is one of the Best!MorGuai is one of the Best!MorGuai is one of the Best!MorGuai is one of the Best!

hey buddies, thanks for sharing with us, really appreciate more photos and TS to come. Thank you.
Old 29-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
loopy13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing TS
Old 29-03-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
DingyDingDong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDingyDingDong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roystonxx View Post
To all bros,

A picture will definitely be better for visualization

I'll be posting photos and videos of various sex here. It is 100% owned by me and you can't find them anywhere else.

Enjoy wanking guys

Wow. These look more like E cup. I love the shape of her tits

And she look pretty
Old 29-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for the support so far. Appreciate the kind words from all bros.

I'll try my best to update regularly. Today I have abit of spare time so I'm pretty active.

This is another shot of my girl after our night in a hotel

She was abit spent after our deed

Old 29-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingyDingDong View Post
Wow. These look more like E cup. I love the shape of her tits

And she look pretty

hahah I think for bras, there are tons of different sizes depending on the brand? This is a D cup from what I have seen on her bra. But the other time i remembered it was 36C from another brand? it gets confusing hahah.
Old 29-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Camping site setting up
Old 29-03-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
drolla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrolla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She got nice ass .
Old 29-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 9
Revar is a splendid one to beholdRevar is a splendid one to beholdRevar is a splendid one to beholdRevar is a splendid one to beholdRevar is a splendid one to beholdRevar is a splendid one to beholdRevar is a splendid one to behold

Nice boobs and ass, face it to the mirror and see it swing!!
Old 29-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 11
petera535 is one of the Best!petera535 is one of the Best!petera535 is one of the Best!petera535 is one of the Best!

Waa men are never satisfied. This kind of gf so nice, got nice ass and boobs still not enough.
That said but this is totally normal. HAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1