The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ource=Facebook

Got hope ?
Old 15-10-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
they dun wana transit mah. Some of the foreign FLs working in HK or even mainland China kana fuck by PRC till sian liao mah so now sg open this opportunity for them to leave China/HK and have a change of working environment. Same lah maybe some of the foreign FLs in sg also wana leave sg go work in HK leh. then move up to China.

So the FL agents must seize this golden opportunities to earn some FL trading commission mah. Its good easy money leh, just hit minimum quota a month and can kiaokar till next month liao if lazy. Then stable owners also maybe consider rotate their FLs especially those not performing ones. mai siao siao ok cuz some of them got lobang with ticketing agents ok. machiam like FLs also got the preferred air travel agency.

Again using football league example. If HK and SG open up for such travel bubble. The various football clubs can now trade their players regionally leh 5555. Just jump around those countries with air bubbles.

They just need to factor in the on arrival PCR test fees which cost less than $300 mah. They either make customers to absorb such costing or they can ask FL to ownself bear such costing or work out a win-win package with FL to split the costing. Last time boh budget airlines time the tickets so ex leh flying major airlines also the FL and their stable can absorb it.
Bro your this idea I like very much. Totally forgotten about the whores that are already residing in HK. Like that got chance slip through...all nationalities open liao. Paging FL OKT...

As for GL still eat shit.
Old 15-10-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Social distancing in force. You say leh? GL change to strip club behind glass wall ok loh. Ask OKT apply for biz transformation grant, all dance behind glss wall, one customer one booth. Some punters have been dreaming of personal booth coz they VIP. Dream come true. Mutual masturbate. No need condom. Need to change biz model, otherwise die. So pitiful. Ask govt to help.
Old 16-10-2020, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5168 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

It's funny how some dumb "rich" dog is shaming others here for being cheap and "only being able to afford $50 fucks at GL". As if got money means one should always go high end and splurge it out regardless of whether it's worth it or otherwise.

Really is tao nao pai. Even if people got go for high end need to show off to him to prove he's not a cheapo meh? Someone hates geylang so much but barks like a mad dog in here, a forum specifically made for discussion about GL. Pandemic really fried his braincells, assuming he had any to begin with. Even my high end FL OKT has much more class and sensibility than him. That's why I'm so willing to give him repeat custom for his girls, who don't come cheap but are worth every penny.

Eh well. Mad dog can keep barking. Just hope one day someone puts him down for good. Nobody will miss him. And frankly this forum has become a joke anyway with the amount of trolling and paid censorship.
Old 16-10-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
It's funny how some dumb "rich" dog is shaming others here for being cheap and "only being able to afford $50 fucks at GL". As if got money means one should always go high end and splurge it out regardless of whether it's worth it or otherwise.

Really is tao nao pai. Even if people got go for high end need to show off to him to prove he's not a cheapo meh? Someone hates geylang so much but barks like a mad dog in here, a forum specifically made for discussion about GL. Pandemic really fried his braincells, assuming he had any to begin with. Even my high end FL OKT has much more class and sensibility than him. That's why I'm so willing to give him repeat custom for his girls, who don't come cheap but are worth every penny.
What is funny is your thought level is so low and you say you are a graduate. Here's how things work in the real world. Nobody asked. You declare for fuck? Just like nobody asked Mr S400 what he drives, you say for what? Inferiority complex, much? LOL

$50 miserable dollars you talk about worth the money and no need to show off. Dumb cheebye, because you don't want to show off, you everyday eat plain rice and take bus, is it? OEI, What the fuck are you talking?! You wake up already, or not? Spend more than $50 for a fuck is called...SPLURGING? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh no, you moron, it's called living above the poverty line. LOL.

What high end FL OKT you know? He got more class...like I care? LOL...cheebye you are really a child. FUCK YOU, $50 face. $50 is all you know. Make up story about high class FL OKT that you patron. Suuureee. Lol. Can talk like adult or not, moron? And get it right. It's not me who shame you. Spending $50 on a fuck is shameful. The quality of the WL, OKT and place...yuck. You lead a very pitiful life.

You are a little piece of shit meant to be slapped around. Wait for someone to put me down? YOU do it. And who is EVERYBODY? Your mother? The only people offended and butt hurt by my posts are Ah Peks and poor dumb fucks who like to give their low income opinions. Ie. People like YOU. Cockroach but self-declared himself a UK grad when nobody asked. A fucker, not shy ah? If you got education, no need to say, can tell one. You don't have.

Who are you to speak on behalf of others? You union leader or forum boss? Who are you to ask others to put me down? YOU not happy, YOU put me down. YOU do it. Fucking moron. Who apppinted you spokesperson? Your thoughts don't go beyond 'O' levels. Learn to be a man and stand on your own two feet. There is no 'everybody'. There is only YOU. Your own opinion, you say everybody thinks so. No spine. You not happy, you do something about it. Bo lampa.

Didn't you say you want to migrate if GL is closed? Waiting for? Fuck off lah. One less idiot in Spore. Shiok. What a fucking stupid reason to migrate. Are you sure you are a graduate? I fuck you. Didn't you say you want to know what it costs to be a moderator? So, have you paid? If not? Ask for fun, ah? You wonder how much it costs...for? Want to ask better follow through. Ask ask only. A cheebye, grow the fuck up lah! KNN $50 fuck face no money want to know how much it cost.

I follow your low level style of talking. My dustbin man and dog poo got more class than you. You're fucking pathetic. Take my advice. Don't open your mouth no one know you're a low level fucking CB. It always amuses me how naive idiots like you are. You think being anoymous online no one will know your standard. Moron, once you open your mouth, it's obvious: Bo takchek, low level job.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 16-10-2020 at 09:56 AM.
Old 16-10-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Actually most of the agents are already doing that
Rotating their gal among a few countries
Old 16-10-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
they dun wana transit mah. Some of the foreign FLs working in HK or even mainland China kana fuck by PRC till sian liao mah so now sg open this opportunity for them to leave China/HK and have a change of working environment. Same lah maybe some of the foreign FLs in sg also wana leave sg go work in HK leh. then move up to China.

So the FL agents must seize this golden opportunities to earn some FL trading commission mah. Its good easy money leh, just hit minimum quota a month and can kiaokar till next month liao if lazy. Then stable owners also maybe consider rotate their FLs especially those not performing ones. mai siao siao ok cuz some of them got lobang with ticketing agents ok. machiam like FLs also got the preferred air travel agency.

Again using football league example. If HK and SG open up for such travel bubble. The various football clubs can now trade their players regionally leh 5555. Just jump around those countries with air bubbles.

They just need to factor in the on arrival PCR test fees which cost less than $300 mah. They either make customers to absorb such costing or they can ask FL to ownself bear such costing or work out a win-win package with FL to split the costing. Last time boh budget airlines time the tickets so ex leh flying major airlines also the FL and their stable can absorb it.

That would be great since geylang wont be open soon, we need an alternative which is the fl scene. Best is get Northern Chinese fl, they are the best, anyway a lot of them working in hk, best is to come here. Anyway hk is not a nice place. Even I wont want to travel to hk, I rather go Shanghai or Harbin or Shenyang when restrictions r lifted. I am sure many bros r very hungry sex starved and having pent up emotions now. No wonder so much quarelling recently here, hungry man is angry man lol
Old 16-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New account but not new to SB forum. Cannot remember the email I used to register probably five years ago. Anyway just sharing I'm a customer that visit CAT 50 and CAT 150 since I was 16, now 29.. Regarding the last few pages that you guys are debating about I say there is nothing right or wrong; also nothing low class or high class.

I seen CAT 50 in L18H16 girls squirt like AV before CB in March when CAT 150 can get only wet but cant even leak any juice out. I also have a girl in CAT 50 then allows me to CIM & swallow & AR and can DP my 6.5 Inch dick when CAT 150 cant even reach 3/4 mark. I used to have a slim thai girl in L18 that allows me to raw 2 years ago.

I seen CAT 150 treat me like a king, suck my toes and hug me after the bonk till time is up but CAT 50 wont do that cos they will be like preparing for the next customer etc. I seen CAT 150 willing to dress up in what attire from bunny suit to stockings depending on how I feel on that day on command but yet CAT 50 ask me hurry up go shower and lets get the job done.

It really depends on mood and feel. Not sure if I'm the only, sometimes I like to have a simple Horfun at coffeeshop and sometimes HDL or BP or Libai @ Sheraton.

But after bonking for a decade at least, I wanna say overall looks and body matters. I'm a gym fanboy and I have abs and a small B cup chest. Normally which stable/house I visit, 90% those working girls are attracted and happy with me choosing them( When I see their expression in the fish tank, their facial expression is like (OH GOD, PLS PICK ME FFS! =)).

Some might say go chiong, moneytalks bullshit walk. WL want money only. Trust me when I say nothing is more satisfying to see the WL develop BFE feel towards you rather than a commerical bonk. I even exchange Line with some CAT 50 and meet them in Bkk and Changmai and let them be my tour guide for the day(paid) and my toy in the night(unpaid =)). (If you want a good CAT 50 slim, firm and whiter tone, find Changmai.) Changmai no SUN, their girl whiter FFS. There is a few in Lor 18 and 16 before lockdown in March.

Anyway I been a monk for 5 months and also I been visiting geylang for probably 5-6 years until March 2020. My gym friend introduced me to Dome 3, Vietnam and I'm excited and looking forward to my first date with VP CAT 280. (Opened this new account for VP Dome 3 verification purpose)

By the way to end off, doesnt matter CAT 50 OR CAT 150 OR CAT 280, no need to look down or flame each other cos until we are like Elon Musk level or at least Zhang Yong level (HDL boss, currently no.1 richest in SG), we are all poor and peasants.

I suggest self reflection to everyone =)

#lookingforwardtogeylangreopening
#lookingforwardtoVPDome3
#relaxguys
Old 17-10-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

You guys are fucking stupid go and entertain keyboard warrior haidilao. Just ignore him lah...empty vessel make the most noise. He is just a sub clone account that's all. Got balls come out drink and talk lah...kpkb so much no use lah...he is just a fucking troller in virtual world...hahaha

Last edited by Fumoka; 17-10-2020 at 01:37 AM.
Old 17-10-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
Got balls come out drink and talk lah...kpkb so much no use lah...he is just a fucking troller in virtual world...hahaha
Come, tell us more about your come out and drink. Don't be a keyboard warrior trolling online asking people to come out. Where, when, for what? Fuck you.
Old 17-10-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post
I'm a customer that visit CAT 50 and CAT 150 since I was 16, now 29.. Regarding the last few pages that you guys are debating about I say there is nothing right or wrong; also nothing low class or high class.

I seen CAT 50 in L18H16 girls squirt like AV before CB in March when CAT 150 can get only wet but cant even leak any juice out. I also have a girl in CAT 50 then allows me to CIM & swallow & AR and can DP my 6.5 Inch dick when CAT 150 cant even reach 3/4 mark. I used to have a slim thai girl in L18 that allows me to raw 2 years ago.

I seen CAT 150 treat me like a king, suck my toes and hug me after the bonk till time is up but CAT 50 wont do that cos they will be like preparing for the next customer etc. I seen CAT 150 willing to dress up in what attire from bunny suit to stockings depending on how I feel on that day on command but yet CAT 50 ask me hurry up go shower and lets get the job done.

It really depends on mood and feel. Not sure if I'm the only, sometimes I like to have a simple Horfun at coffeeshop and sometimes HDL or BP or Libai @ Sheraton.

But after bonking for a decade at least, I wanna say overall looks and body matters. I'm a gym fanboy and I have abs and a small B cup chest. Normally which stable/house I visit, 90% those working girls are attracted and happy with me choosing them( When I see their expression in the fish tank, their facial expression is like (OH GOD, PLS PICK ME FFS! =)).

Some might say go chiong, moneytalks bullshit walk. WL want money only. Trust me when I say nothing is more satisfying to see the WL develop BFE feel towards you rather than a commerical bonk. I even exchange Line with some CAT 50 and meet them in Bkk and Changmai and let them be my tour guide for the day(paid) and my toy in the night(unpaid =)). (If you want a good CAT 50 slim, firm and whiter tone, find Changmai.) Changmai no SUN, their girl whiter FFS. There is a few in Lor 18 and 16 before lockdown in March.

My gym friend introduced me to Dome 3, Vietnam and I'm excited and looking forward to my first date with VP CAT 280. (Opened this new account for VP Dome 3 verification purpose)

By the way to end off, doesnt matter CAT 50 OR CAT 150 OR CAT 280, no need to look down or flame each other cos until we are like Elon Musk level or at least Zhang Yong level (HDL boss, currently no.1 richest in SG), we are all poor and peasants.

I suggest self reflection to everyone =)
The first person who should do some self-reflection is yourself and the rubbish you typed. Your trend of thought is laughable. In effect, what you're saying is that there is no difference between a Lexus, Toyota and Proton because sometimes the Proton faster than the Lexus. HAHAHAHAHA. Snap out of your fantasy land. You talk as if no one here has seen the $50 standard. You say no need to look down means no need to look down, ah? CAT50 is for low class and poor losers. As I mentioned, it always amuses me how naive and simple-minded clowns like you are. You somehow think online and the reality of having a $50 budget to fuck disappears. $50 customer? No more needs to be said. IRL, I pity you.

But budget is one thing, having a fuck and cheap personality is another. $50 is a throwaway fuck. It's $50. And yet, one so-called UK grad clown is saying that if there are restrictions, he won't be getting his moneys worth. My god. $50 for a fuck. This kind of low class and low level thinking indeed confirms that $50 customers are basically shit. It is exactly the sort of thing you would expect a $50 loser with no money to say. Where got worth it? Pay $50 leh...LOL. What a pathetic dog. In the same way, you're splitting hairs talking about Chiangmai. Hey clown, it's $50. They can be from Japan they will still look like fuck. Why do you think it's $50? You go around looking for Chiangmai 'babes' at $50? You are too fucking free. You must be the kind of person who counts the number of fishcake slices in your hor fun.

Playing kamcheng is for little boys. Because you got no money to pay for what you want, you have to waste time romancing a whore to get a free fuck. It's pathetic and typical of a cheapo $50 customer. Which you are. There is nothing more satisfying than getting the WL to do exactly what you want without any effort. If I wanted romance, it won't be with a whore.

As I have always mentioned, it is obvious when someone with little education opens his mouth to talk. You thought you some expert on Thai WL when actually you just a clown walking around looking for Chiangmai girls at $50.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 17-10-2020 at 09:28 AM.
Old 17-10-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Come, tell us more about your come out and drink. Don't be a keyboard warrior trolling online asking people to come out. Where, when, for what? Fuck you.
Haha keyboard warrior sub acct triggered...don't copy my words lah...i said keyboard warrior, troll and you followed me. No originality. I have seen many ppl like you in virtual world. You are just one of them.

I'm waiting for u to reply me, defensive keyboard warrior troll. Empy vessels make the most noise. Poor upbringing to use vulgarities when ego is triggered. I must have hurt your ego. Hahahaha

Faster reply me and spam more but i won't reply you anymore. Let you bark like a mad dog here. You are like a clown to me and entertain us well here. Whatever you said won't affect or hurt anyone here. Low self esteem clown to me. Happy talking to yourself ah. Hahahaha

Jobless clown nothing better to do. Too free that's why got so much time to spam here. If got money take, i don't mind to be a clown like you but sadly no. Hahaha

I love to provoke defensive triggered keyboard warrior troll like you. So fun and entertaining. Ego hurt so badly by me. Poor thing. Whatever you said still can't affect us in any way. I replied just to troll you. Shiok ah. Siao kia happy barking hor. Hahahhaha

Last but not least, since he likes to copy my words then he must be a good dog cum clown. I ask him to eat shit and he will surely eat. So obedient. Woof woof. Hahahahaha

Last edited by Fumoka; 17-10-2020 at 09:57 AM.
Old 17-10-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Haha keyboard warrior sub acct triggered...don't copy my words lah...i said keyboard warrior, troll and you followed me. No originality. I have seen many ppl like you in virtual world. You are just one of them.
I've also seen many stupid fucks like you accuse others of being a troll and keyboards warrior when you're also one. You posted to come out. So? Now bo lampa just keyboard warrior. Fuck you.

No one here asked to come out. Only you. Dumb fuck.
Old 17-10-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:

I'm waiting for u to reply me, defensive keyboard warrior troll. Empy vessels make the most noise. Poor upbringing to use vulgarities when ego is triggered. I must have hurt your ego. Hahahaha

Faster reply me and spam more but i won't reply you anymore. Let you bark like a mad dog here. You are like a clown to me and entertain us well here. Whatever you said won't affect or hurt anyone here. Low self esteem clown to me. Happy talking to yourself ah. Hahahaha
Of course it affects you that's why you reply. Next time, don't ask someone to come out like some hero only to get send back with your tail between your legs. You need to make friends you can go suck UK grad's cock.

Fucking keyboard warrior.
Old 17-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Jobless clown nothing better to do. Too free that's why got so much time to spam here. If got money take, i don't mind to be a clown like you but sadly no. Hahaha

I love to provoke defensive triggered keyboard warrior troll like you. So fun and entertaining. Ego hurt so badly by me. Poor thing. Whatever you said still can't affect us in any way. I replied just to troll you. Shiok ah. Siao kia happy barking hor. Hahahhaha

Last but not least, since u like to copy my words then you must be a good dog cum clown. I ask him to eat shit and he will surely eat. So obedient. Woof woof. Hahahahaha
This HaiDiLao vocab limited AF. That's why always end his sentences with HAHAHAHAHA. End of the day he still poses less of a threat than fucking a HIV positive hooker without a condom.

Some people are just on the low rug of society and their only chance to regain some sense of authority is to take it out on people online, hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

A barking dog never bites.

Last edited by ceandy; 17-10-2020 at 10:03 AM. Reason: name
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1