The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-03-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Prada today

My second visit and I was left speechless. Brought her pizza and cheesecake since it was going to be a long session. Book 2 shots and it was worth it. Kudos to the OKT for everything and making the smooth arrangement.

I was surprise that she remembered me. She welcome me with a big hug and we started smooching. It continued and escalated quickly into the shower room, as I enjoy every second sucking on her soft tits and caressing her pussy.

Straight into the bed, we started frenching as I slowly went down south on her. Her moaning and body shivering was unbelievable. It got intense when I started to use my mini-vibrator and she goes into shock mode. Her thigh kept closing as she try to push herself away from me. I instructed her to change to 69 and she went crazy swallowing my dick as I continue fondling her clitoris with the vibrator. The more intense it gets, the harder I mouth-fuck her. I turn her around and slowly push my hard dick inside her wet juicy pussy while the vibrator was placed nicely in between.

I just love seeing her expression, enjoying herself while I continue banging her slow and deep. It is very hard to control and hold back when you are having a hot steamy sex as I release my first shot. My dick was still hard and I continue banging her since she didn’t want me to stop.

The first session was really exhausting. We both quickly clean up and started to have lunch together. It was nice and chilling conversing with her as we had similar interest: Eg One piece! Lol..

I opted to just lie in bed and rest after that but damn she wanted more. She started kissing my neck and slowly went down on me. Honestly, the second session was more of oral sex than bonking. It was a mission of trying to make her cum as much as possible. From sucking her tits and using the vibrator to stimulate her clitoris. Even after she couldn’t take the vibrator no more, I continued to finger her hard in both pussy and ass. She didn’t stop me and I can sense she was loving it. And finally, I inserted the mini-vibrator into her pussy and the rest is history. Her pussy juice keep flowing out!!

At the end of it, we both were really tired. Apology to the next bro who book her at 4pm if she was feeling lethargic. But I can assure you that her pussy is still wet from all the hard cum she was experiencing!

Like I said earlier, I was left speechless and a very happy man!
Old 25-03-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

SA HEIDI

New gem in town! Fast hands and managed to try out this lovely fresh gal today after she arrived. damn happy cause ah lian fantasy pounding about to become real!

i don't know where to start. looks wise above average and very very friendly... 😈
this ah lian attacked me the moment I walked in. can't even get my shoes off and she started molesting my lil bro. I thought I book her to fuck and use her but I think in the end she will fuck and use me... how come never pay me. lol! so I molest her back managed to get my shoes off barely before we both fell on the bed. squeeze her beautiful mounds and finally pull off her top. fuck me! nicely enhanced tits and ripe for the sucking. attack mode on! start squeezing and furiously sucking on her tits and she let out a loud moan... I think outside confirm can hear haha. normally I like to have a quick shower before fucking but this girl didn't let me. by now most of our clothes are off and she's stroking me while I continue my ah lian tit sucking fantasy. then she stopped me and ask me to stand up. I told her my lil bro already standing long time ago lol. the moment I stood up she gave me a dirty smile and my cock disappeared into her mouth. the view of the top of her ah lian head was phenomenal. grabbed her head and started to face fuck her, she took it well and grabbed my ass to add to the rhythm. what a trooper! this ah lian confirm never fuck for long time!

ok this fr too long for my style already. you want to find out more you need to try for yourself. 😈😈😈

your loss if you don't try. better for the rest of us.

rtf for sure for me.

bro kk is awesome as usual!

keep on humping!
Old 25-03-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had joy but a different okt. Usual smooth booking process.

Looks 8/10
Body 10/10
Bbbj 7/10 good but short
Fj 10/10 very enthusiastic even when it is late.
Service attitude 9/10

Bro SS is still solid and his recommendations is still good though a couple of hiccups has happened but not all the time can be 10/10 la.

Hope the supply and demand can even out a bit. Pricing can be painful to wallet lol.
Waiting for other legendary stables to return as well.
Old 25-03-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtybo26 View Post
Hebe from SA

Tell u a joke, I kinda fuck 3 times but 2 shot. At round 2, suddenly there is a knock on the door with bell. I was like wtf spotcheck, die Liao up the lorry. Who knows, damn, it’s the house keeping. Kns right, make my sick soft.
After like 5-10 mins, the house keeper left, we continue the deed. That’s how 3 rounds comes about.
Bro
This is both scary and funny. You mean the housekeeper actually entered the room and was inside for 5-10 minutes? So you two dressed up in the middle of action?
Old 25-03-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Vlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fa from rollypolly, 1330hrs

Quite tall for a Thai girl, and a real beauty.

Came down to meet me, chat while walking to room. I told her the hotel is big.
She clasp her breast and asked "big? "
Smacked her ass hard and says that's big. She giggle.

I brought a student uniform with lacy panty and pantyhose, for her to change into.
Lots of teasing, rubbing her ass on my cock, hugging and kissing.
As I laid down, she starts to lick my nipples, while stroking my cock.
Her bj skills is not the best, but at least won't feel teeth.
She goes on until I pulled her up to kiss.
Slipped my hand into the pantyhose and rubbed her pussy until I feel the panty is wet.
Next, I went down on her pussy. As she looked at me, I tear the pantyhose to expose her thigh and panty.
Pulling the panty aside I licked her pussy and finger her. She pull my arm and moan loudly.
I climb up and lock mouth with her.
She went for my cock and used it to rub her pussy.
Fucking wet, and steamy.
Reached for the condom, pull it on and insert into her wet pussy.

First position missionary.
Started slow, so that I can look at her pretty face. The way she look at me, and moan, pure ecstasy.
2nd position, spooning.
Nice view of her ass, i tear off the remaining pantyhose, and upped the tempo.
Then reached for the panty, tear it apart as well, the action makes her moan super loud and she drive her ass back towards me hard.
I reached for her hair, pulled it hard. While my other hand smack her ass continuously.
Grabbed her hip, and we both went at top speed and hard pounding. She basically don't bother to control her volume.
Super intense, her ass to pussy is totally wet from her juice.
1st shot.

I laid down to rest while she went to wash, she came out, lie down beside me, smiled and ask me to eat her.
Didn't hesitate. I licked till she twitched hard and cum.
Flipped over, my turn to get licked and sucked.
Once hard enough, condom on.

First position, cowgirl.
She climbed on top, rode gently, I pull her towards me, smack her ass hard, then pull her ass apart and drive my cock in and out hard and fast.
Her moaning right beside my ear is music.

2nd position, doggy
Straight away high gear. Lots of hair pulling, ass smacking, left and right. Grabbing her ass hard and pulling her hips towards me as I pound her super hard.
She can take it all and enjoy every moment.

3rd position, boneprone
By now, her juice is covering all over her asscrack. It was so slippery.
I went all the way fast and furious till 2nd shot.

She giggle and said, I tired her out completely.

Conclusion, super friendly, can chat anything under the sky, super pretty and tall.

The student uniform is left with her, so you guys can request her to put it on for your fantasies.
The pantyhose and panty, you guys have to buy new ones, as its torn beyond recognition.
Old 25-03-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
edwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samsteredwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pepsi from Club Friday
Looks: 10/10 for me. She has really nice eyes, looks 90% like photo in my opinion
FJ: 8/10, was really accommodating with whatever I wanted to do
GFE: 10/10 she was very friendly despite having language barrier, really felt like a friend
Highly recommend everyone to give her a shot (no pun intended)
Old 25-03-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
RedXIII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally see a page 2 for Dome 1 listings. Waiting to see if more choices land after next Tuesday.
Old 25-03-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 7
TimmyvonSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII View Post
Finally see a page 2 for Dome 1 listings. Waiting to see if more choices land after next Tuesday.
Waiting for the *REAL FOREIGN TALENT* to come in
Old 26-03-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CoolStories deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII View Post
Didn't know every Tue got new blood.
Old 26-03-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
huthut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SA Maggie

FR for Maggie SA

Looks: 9/10 - Same as picture
Body: Natural boobs, for boobs lover
BBJ: 9/10, very good suction and she will do it with the right momentum
FJ: 10/10, loud moans, cowgirl

Overall, definitely must go! Booking with bro kk is easy and quick reply!
Old 26-03-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40475 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
power lah

Mai Tu Liao

Heng Ahhhhh!!!

you manage get a slot!!!!
Upped u back thxs bro
Old 26-03-2022, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MeNoCarrotHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ling, Club Friday
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=868841
OKT:
very prompt n reliable. When things went wrong at entry point,
I waited patiently and he resolved it very intelligently.
I'm very impressed!
(If the card didn't work and security starting at u, don't panic.
Just pretend checking HP msg and walk out. They actually don' care abt u.
Ling will come n pick u up.)
Ling's Look:
Almost all the girls in real person look worst than the photos posted.
Ling is the reversed.
Her face is V shaped and look smaller than all her photos and video posted.
A V pretty MILF!
Her body:
BIG boobs, small enhancement. Slim and good figure.
Never given birth before. Clean shaven. Tight pussy.
Pussy lips small butterfly.
Service:
She is the 1st thai gal I met who can speak chinese!
So communication no problem.
Skills wise, she can do the basic stuff like pussy squeezing cock,
head power suction and massage pretty well. Unfortunately, lack variety.
But her attractiveness lies in no commercial vibe and
making u feel very comfortable.
RTF:
She is so uncommercial that I found myself thinking of her a few times
in the day. She was recommended by the boss to come here.
I can see why.
Old 26-03-2022, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jazz / Club Friday
Looks: 8/10 for me. Pretty SYT. wont reject. 90% to pics (due to make up)
slight tan.
Body : 8/10
BBBJ : 7/10 (decent. 2nd round she warm up was solid)
FJ: 8/10 (any position ok, soft moan)
GFE: 9/10
she is very shy. first timer in this line so i can understd. but once she warm up, its great. GFE is very good if u wanna a fresh blood in this line. she's an OL now and a ex-stewardess.
Old 26-03-2022, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Sibei power bro.. your camera damn clear also.

She looks like those secondary school teacher
wah sheallow to take her pics
Old 26-03-2022, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
Feilong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFeilong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros. Can check if most of the FL's are operating in hotel or personal appartment? I'd like to avoid those operating in hotels (personal preference).

Cheers and happy cheonging 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1