The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Update. Have been to Pimp, Elite, Play, Sherbet (and Nerve.. same owner) and Czech(dunno if i spell correct).

Verdict:

Highest playability (for 1st timer): Pimp
Most Expensive: Pimp
Budget Friendly: Elite/Sherbet/Czech
Best looking Ladies: All Similar

1. The Pimp

Decided to go see see for myself... friend had existing package there so used that.
Bill was slightly under 30k THB for 2 guys, taking 4 ladies in the karaoke room. (fyi this price excluding alcohol hor, bcuz got existing drinks)

Yeah can still put hand inside and grope the boobs
(the girls all wear the sticky bra tho so some skill needed to actually get your hand in there).
When i ask, i was quoted 15k thb to dabao to hotel... so i kindly declined lol

Website has pretty detailed pricing as well.

2. Elite

Went there twice, once to enjoy a concert, another to properly enjoy the girls
Lineup was impressive, mamasan was pretty and friendly.
Honestly spoilt for choice.

Got a girl i quite liked there, took her out once and we agreed once she broke up with the bf she will contact me again...
so wont be returning till further notice

didnt pay the 1st time, and was too drunk the 2nd time to recall the bill.
only remember it was fun. Both times my friend got existing package.

nvr go karaoke room so no comment on that. Both times stay at lounge area

3. Play

About the same as Elite... I saw quite a few i like, but a lot of customer that night i went, and among the ones avail i didnt see any girl i was particularly interested in... end up i was only there for 2hours and then friend bring me go another place (Czech) he like better...

4. Czech

Small-ish? Is probably how i'd describe the place. But still decent. Price was i think 9k for 2 pax for like 2hrs with 2 girls? Bear in mind G-Clubs 1st hr is usually the most ex

Girl i picked here was pretty cute. Too bad she had a bf already (seems like quite a common thing in G-clubs these days) but she did say she would be willing to go back to hotel with me if i came a few more times and got to know her more
(As if i'd ever fall for this stupid crap)

5. Sherbet (and Nerve)

i've been here uh... too many times to count in the past 6 months. So, very familiar with the pricing

1st time i buy package is 30k for 8x Gold labels (all package expire in 1year)
2nd time i buy 20k package for 5x Black Labels (more value for money?)

Drinks package aside, per ladies drink is 390 baht.
1st 40mins = 7 ladies drink
subsequent 40mins = 1 ladies drink
Basically, 6 hours with the girl = 5850 Baht (reasonable price for me)

Karaoke room: 1 free with 30k package, 2 free with 50k package
otherwise, 1500 baht to 2500 baht per night

Mamasan fee i'm not sure the structure but its never been >2k thb

Nerve is the newer place. facilities there all brand new. very nice.
Sherbet still good tho, don't get me wrong

Not here to promote, just sharing my humble sexperience.
Banged 3 girls here already. 2 of em got boyfriends
(one of the girl has a singaporean bf. So FYI if your girl works at Sherbet...)

Playability: at lounge area limited to hold hand, hug, light pecks on the cheek. In karaoke room YMMV but i've had no problems working my way up to the Pimp playability. (tbf, i did this after getting my hands on the girl already)

But they are generally more willing to do naughty things.
One time one of my customer manage to strip his girl naked except for panties
(we played dice, loser strip... she had so many accessories and clothing, guys only got a few... but in the end we lucky lol)

final notes:
G-Clubs are fun, can be addictive and if you are not careful, can easily burn a hole in your bank.
Personally i got work in thai and have customers to entertain from time to time so i get the luxury of going to G-Clubs often (for work).

If your goal is just to bang a chick, don't bother ever going to G-Club

If you are a seasoned chiongster that wants to bang a chick that hardly goes back with customer, you're free to splurge and try your luck at a G-Club.

I know of at least 2 guys who met a girl at a G-Club, then few days later end up travel to different province with the girl.
Bring her holiday, all expense paid, but girl is pretty and fuck is free.

Generally, quality and looks of girls at the G-Clubs are average 7/10, with plenty of 8s and 9s to choose from.
Business seems to be booming recently as well.
100% you will find your ideal type of girl (in terms of looks), but just don't ever kena gongtao.
Bro thanks for sharing and insight, it is extremely helpful. May i know is Nerve = Sherbet? I tried to google Nerve online but no result. Thanks and thumb up
Old 20-10-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
Bro thanks for sharing and insight, it is extremely helpful. May i know is Nerve = Sherbet? I tried to google Nerve online but no result. Thanks and thumb up
Nerve is a brand new place (opened like a month ago?) about 100m away from Sherbet (Same owner). Pick the girls from Sherbet first, and then u can tell the mummy you want to go to their new place. Motorbike will bring u over foc
Old 21-10-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Nerve is a brand new place (opened like a month ago?) about 100m away from Sherbet (Same owner). Pick the girls from Sherbet first, and then u can tell the mummy you want to go to their new place. Motorbike will bring u over foc
Oh bro ! i think i know where is it, the one that beside Czech right 5555 !

Bro so you just have to pay the LD up to 3am (THB5,850) and can bring the girl to nerve and chill already? Thank you !
Old 21-10-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, Nerve (fka Piano Bar) was next to Czech....sanook.
Old 21-10-2023, 05:45 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108476 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yes, Nerve (fka Piano Bar) was next to Czech....sanook.
Finally have chance to up your points to hit 1k. +156.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-10-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Finally have chance to up your points to hit 1k. +156.
Thanks Bro. Also never have a chance to cheong with you.
Old 22-10-2023, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro so you just have to pay the LD up to 3am (THB5,850) and can bring the girl to nerve and chill already? Thank you !
Both place same boss. U can take the girl till whatever time u want. Treat the place as an extension of Sherbet. Drinks package all can bring over too...
Old 29-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsuplord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro. thanks for sharing. i understand the pimp is a non member club. is it the same for the other g clubs?
Old 04-11-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplord View Post
hi bro. thanks for sharing. i understand the pimp is a non member club. is it the same for the other g clubs?
Other gclubs like Elite or Sherbert or Play have such a system where you order 5 bott Chivas for a minimum 20k spend and you get free membership. Bottles can be kept for a year
Old 06-11-2023, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tantan123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone can pm me Sherbet's contact for booking please?
Old 16-11-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

For those who can understand chinese. I am not sure if this is the correct way to share the video.

Old 21-11-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if Pegasus, the grand gclub of past, is still around? I used to go there when Papasan Georgie was active. Also tried Exotica when pps Georgie moved there. Think now both r defunct.
Old 21-11-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Anyone knows if Pegasus, the grand gclub of past, is still around? I used to go there when Papasan Georgie was active. Also tried Exotica when pps Georgie moved there. Think now both r defunct.
Wow gay papasan Georgie you also know!

555 power lah!
Old 22-11-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow gay papasan Georgie you also know!

555 power lah!
Georgie classic lah, a bit drama but nowadays rare to have good papasans like that anymore. Last time I met Georgie, was years ago when he moved to Exotica, he hinted that he got ownership stake there. Do you know if he’s still active?
Old 23-11-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Georgie classic lah, a bit drama but nowadays rare to have good papasans like that anymore. Last time I met Georgie, was years ago when he moved to Exotica, he hinted that he got ownership stake there. Do you know if he’s still active?
Yes Georgie is very "comedic" and provides very good customer service.

Unfortunately I don't have his contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1