The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 10
ALKY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Intense adventure in Phuket with 3 guys

Hi you all!!

I am Alicia here (fake name of course)

I want to share a story that happened last year march period. I couldn't share with anyone that I know and the story had been growling in my stomach, waiting for me to vomit it out. So here it is, a salvation for me to share and still stay anonymous.

Introduction:

I am 18 and my poly year 2 end of year exams have ended, so 3 of my close guy friends asked me along to Phuket to enjoy and relax a bit after the tough year. I have been their good friend and student teacher since year 1, I am like to smarty pants of the class (heh heh )

So I agreed and as the only girl, my friends and parents did warn me about going overseas with 3 guys who are not my boyfriend or anyone related. But as a naive 18 year old, I went along with the 3 of them.

I tried to find a picture that represents how I look like to you guys, facial wise, it is pretty hard, but at least I got the body somewhat close.

http://sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=526082

stay tuned!! would need some time to balance out with my part time work and full time studies to finish typing out this 4 days 3 nights trip.
Old 23-02-2015, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Intense adventure in Phuket with 3 guys

ALKY, your 1st supporter. Please carry on.
Old 23-02-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here! ^^
Old 23-02-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

3rd to report my Darling
Take your time to write..

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 23-02-2015, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
BobbyBoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more. Looking forward to this story.

Link to some videos I have collected - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12617276

Old 23-02-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
loonsterworld deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloonsterworld deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping here
Old 23-02-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

camping for more. Support
Old 23-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mypost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More more pls!!
Old 23-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 shades of guys
Old 23-02-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Thanks thanks!! For the support!!

I will do a write up later tonight when I get home. Phone is just damn annoying to type.

And there is another double posting somewhere lingering in the thread. So ignore it even if it is by me cos I did not know need to wait for moderators to approve before seeing my post and so I tried posting again. Hai... Blur me. Hahahaha
Old 23-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
Machupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachupichu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALKY View Post
Hi you all!!

I am Alicia here (fake name of course)

I want to share a story that happened last year march period. I couldn't share with anyone that I know and the story had been growling in my stomach, waiting for me to vomit it out. So here it is, a salvation for me to share and still stay anonymous.

Introduction:

I am 18 and my poly year 2 end of year exams have ended, so 3 of my close guy friends asked me along to Phuket to enjoy and relax a bit after the tough year. I have been their good friend and student teacher since year 1, I am like to smarty pants of the class (heh heh )

So I agreed and as the only girl, my friends and parents did warn me about going overseas with 3 guys who are not my boyfriend or anyone related. But as a naive 18 year old, I went along with the 3 of them.

I tried to find a picture that represents how I look like to you guys, facial wise, it is pretty hard, but at least I got the body somewhat close.

http://sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php?photo_id=526082

stay tuned!! would need some time to balance out with my part time work and full time studies to finish typing out this 4 days 3 nights trip.
Naiharn, Kata, Patong just some of the beautiful beaches around Phuket - one of my all time favourite places in Thailand. Pls continue with your story when u have time. Cheers.
Old 23-02-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Suxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guess this page is going to have lots of campers soon.... let me be one of them.... Cheers....
Old 23-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

I girl with 3 guys.....干柴列火....
Old 23-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

Day 1:

My 3 friends, lets call them Leo, Ken and Bob.

Leo is probably the most decent looking one there, witty talker, great build but sadly not very tall.

Ken is the tallest among there, nerdy looking, loves games and someone who never had a girlfriend before from what he told me..

Bob is like the funny fat little kid, small eyes and someone who you know who does not work out. Games, TV and school is probably his life. But surprisingly he is the most experienced in terms of relationships among all of them, having about 7 girlfriends since secondary school.

'What's the plan when we touch down, guys??' I asked curiously.

'We head to check in at a hotel near Patong beach, makan, and then a traditional thai massage.' Ken replied.

'Okay, sounds good' I said in excitement.

Once we reached the hotel, we check in into our individual rooms, little did I know that the 3 clowns' room is just a door away from me. It is like I am living in the bedroom and they are living in the living room which looks like a bedroom. For privacy sake, I told them that I will lock the accessing door to my room at all times and only enter from the main door.

After a great lunch with green curry, we went scouting for thai massage shops around that area, the weather was so hot till my 3 friends are walking topless and luckily, I am wearing a tank top on that day.

We saw a massage shop that offers 500 baht for full body massage, we thought and calculated for a moment..

'$20 only la, no need think so much, lets go!!' Bob exclaimed

All agreed and little did I know that we are like little sheeps heading into the tiger's den.

We told the lady boss that we are only having the 1h full body massage for 500 baht, she told ask to choose our ladies.

'Massage only, need choose de meh?' I asked them.

'They asking you to choose their hands la, bigger hands better services, don't think too much' Leo told me.

I thought 'ohhhh, okay' (stupid me)

I went with the lady with the biggest hands of course, and they went with the young ones with obviously smaller hands, I could not understand them at all.

The massage parlor is designed in the way that each customer is only separated by a piece of cloth hanging on the ceiling, so I am at the corner and beside me was Bob, Ken and then Leo at the other corner.

The massage lady told me to take off everything except my panties and wrap me with a robe, I thought lady to lady, okay loh. So I went with her instructions. When I took off my clothes, I saw her preparing some oil (which is actually lubricant) and tissue paper.

Just only 20mins into the massage of my back and arms, she went to press on my thighs and the occasional touch using her fingers on my vagina. That had me pretty aroused I must say. She then sat on my thighs and bend over to whisper to me

'You want special?'

I knew for that moment, she is giving me a different kind of massage.

To be continued...
Old 23-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Sis Awaiting for updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1