The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 7
Balashnikovy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalashnikovy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Novita Lam go commando??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Hahaha can confirm they are not pink
Are they brown?
Old 09-04-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!

Finally got to see for myself. Ran into her with a friend at a bar in town a few days back. She was wearing an orange dress that showed ample cleavage and ended around mid thigh.

The table they were at had low seating, and was parallel to the common area where customers and service staff walk up and down. Usually people will then tilt their bodies to one side when they sit.

Just nice when she tilted her body to her left to face her table, she ended up facing my table, and I had a clear view of her.

It was obvious she had a bra or at least nipple tape on as I couldn't see any pokies, but my eyes were focused elsewhere.

Finally, I saw her preparing to uncross her legs to adjust her sitting position. It was a swift moment but I definitely caught a glimpse. There was no colour of fabric or panties, but the exact same flesh colour as her smooth legs, and a faint hint of a line.

I immediately took notice and kept trying to observe. Throughout the whole time she was there she uncrossed her legs a few times, and once even sat there with her legs slightly open, giving me a perfect view. Her pussy is so beautiful and clean shaven. I bet it even smells good. Truly a high ses woman.
Old 09-04-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 12
nstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
Finally got to see for myself. Ran into her with a friend at a bar in town a few days back. She was wearing an orange dress that showed ample cleavage and ended around mid thigh.

The table they were at had low seating, and was parallel to the common area where customers and service staff walk up and down. Usually people will then tilt their bodies to one side when they sit.

Just nice when she tilted her body to her left to face her table, she ended up facing my table, and I had a clear view of her.

It was obvious she had a bra or at least nipple tape on as I couldn't see any pokies, but my eyes were focused elsewhere.

Finally, I saw her preparing to uncross her legs to adjust her sitting position. It was a swift moment but I definitely caught a glimpse. There was no colour of fabric or panties, but the exact same flesh colour as her smooth legs, and a faint hint of a line.

I immediately took notice and kept trying to observe. Throughout the whole time she was there she uncrossed her legs a few times, and once even sat there with her legs slightly open, giving me a perfect view. Her pussy is so beautiful and clean shaven. I bet it even smells good. Truly a high ses woman.
Sir, this is Wendy’s
Old 10-04-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
kangels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post

Lucky you bro. Did you say hi to her?
Old 10-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

If only she told us earlier, I would have camped at MBS with my 600mm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcIpx42v...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Old 17-04-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Her lates IG story, spotted something interesting. Brown colour, maybe?
Mai say bo jio.
Old 17-04-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by livergreen View Post
Mai say bo jio.
nice. but might be tape
Old 17-04-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mai say bo jio.
Confirm + chop brown. Not surprising cos most Sg girls are brown too mah!
Old 17-04-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Wa the part when she did her PCR...

Quote:
Mai say bo jio.
Old 17-04-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
AHKIVE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Light or dark brown haha
Old 18-04-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
She's indo-chinese.

Eh,nobody give me upz ah?
Wah lau eh
Old 18-04-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
Elderian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If only she told us earlier, I would have camped at MBS with my 600mm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcIpx42v...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Lol, the glass is tinted. You can start aiming all day haha
Old 18-04-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mai say bo jio.
which ig story, i went through her reels all pretty sfw stuff leh
Old 18-04-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Her nipples looked exactly like what my friend described which I mentioned on the previous page. Finally we saw it big and nice.
Old 19-04-2022, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's indo-chinese.

Eh,nobody give me upz ah?
Wah lau eh
Upz you for what?

She literally showed off her passport when she went Switzerland or Germany for holidays once Singapore allow travel and she repeatedly mentioned her mother is in Indonesia.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1