The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya Sex Guide-芭達雅SEX指南

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Massage Parlour.
There are 2 massage parlour opposite Big C and one beside Big C (Big C is a hypermarket/big shopping establishment). The fishbowl rate is 1500B (old price) 90 mins including soapy massage.
Note: I have visited one MP opposite the Big C name something like Sai Sawadee, a building by itself. Quite many girls inside. I opt for fish bowl at 1600B for 90 min. The services include Soapy bath and was very sexifying. The other 2 MPs name quite similar are on the opposite side of the road, within walking distance. I have visit these 2 also and the price there are the same or 50B more in one of this MP.
There're actually 3 MPs around Big C area.
Sabai Dee, Sabai Room and Sabai Land.
The biggest and nicest (room facilities) is Sabai Dee.
Most papasan there can speak multiple languages, including English, Japanese, Mandarin... maybe even Korean nowadays with more and more Korean visiting.
Price is still 1,600THB when I checked it out April 06. B-course is SOB.
Old 03-08-2006, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 22
cumming is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from pattaya and must say its been a fulfilling one. Stayed in loma resort hotel and I must say its very value for money. Came with a bathtub, swiming pool, good breakfast and no joiner fees. Though its a bit out of the central, there's many decent pubs and restaurant around.

What's interesting is that many spa and massage centre is around the corner and one of the more happening disco, stardice is nearby(5 mins drive). Rented a car for 1200baht near loma hotel for a day and I feel its worth every cent spend.

Went to heaven(ah nam joint) and got a gal for 1500baht. Drinks at stardice disco was 2500baht for a bottle of chivas. Many gals inside, be it local or working gals. you can get lucky if you manage to spot them. Price we paid was 2000baht for overnight. Never negotiate as we feel its pretty decent.

The loma hotel is also near to the beach. Within walking distance, at best 8 mins away. Rental for small motor boat was 1000baht for half an hour. However, was not very impress with the beach. East coast look better than that.

Went to a club in walking street(forgot the name of the agogo joint) and was treated to some sexy shows by the ladies. You can buy them a drink and from then its all up to you to get a deal. Drinks was a standard 100baht for a bottle of henieken with no additional charge. I must say its a pretty good show, better that the shaw one in clark quay which you have to pay a premium. Never got any gal in there so not sure about the pricing.

Went to jumtian beach area to have our dinner. A wide range of international food available and the price you get for the seafood over here is better than bangkok. Choose a seafood restaurant over at the very end of the stretch and had a fish, 4 pcs rock lobster, veg with scallop, crab fried rice, pineapple rice, 2 plate of omelette, chicken with cashew nuts with 4 drinks of coke for only 1900baht.

Overall for the food, entertainment and girls, I will rate an overall of high 7. Being in a fortunate position in singapore compare to them, please treat the girls nicely and offer them tips if you are able to. Its not everybodys dream to perform in a stage with clothes off unless circumstances force them to.

Chow dee to everyone in here and have fun in Thailand.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

EbooksChest

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Old 04-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Samster

singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumming
Went to heaven(ah nam joint) and got a gal for 1500baht. Drinks at stardice disco was 2500baht for a bottle of chivas. Many gals inside, be it local or working gals. you can get lucky if you manage to spot them. Price we paid was 2000baht for overnight. Never negotiate as we feel its pretty decent..
Back in 1999, a bottle of chivas in Star Dice was only around 1,100THB... and its even fake so normally we buy the chivas at the convenient store beside and bring them in ourselves.
Those who decide to check out Star Dice, please check out the price again... I understand some of the joints like to rip off tourists.....
I see the rate of FL there didn't change much then...
Quote:
Went to jumtian beach area to have our dinner. A wide range of international food available and the price you get for the seafood over here is better than bangkok. Choose a seafood restaurant over at the very end of the stretch and had a fish, 4 pcs rock lobster, veg with scallop, crab fried rice, pineapple rice, 2 plate of omelette, chicken with cashew nuts with 4 drinks of coke for only 1900baht.
I think u mean 4 pcs rock OYSTERS........ those that cost 30THB a piece......
Quote:
Chow dee to everyone in here and have fun in Thailand.
Glad u had fun... and btw, its "chok dee".
Old 04-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was curious too. I had kung mum gon once in that big seafood restaurant in Ratchada. Still remembered that lobster cost about 2000 B.
Old 04-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
I was curious too. I had kung mum gon once in that big seafood restaurant in Ratchada. Still remembered that lobster cost about 2000 B.
ya lah, thats why i think he meant "Rock Oyster" instead of "Rock Lobster"..... 4 pcs somemore.. unless he dive into the sea and catched them himself.. hehehe... Never heard of Rock Lobster anyway... Boston Lobster maybe.

Actually seafood is not really that cheap in Pattaya... especially Walking Street.... mainly cos of the tourists.... 1 more thing, always take note of the bill at the end of the meal cos many times they make "honest mistakes" on the bills. ... and i mean MANY TIMES....
Old 04-08-2006, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 22
cumming is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No its confirm rock lobster.. In malaysia its call clayfish or hei po.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
ya lah, thats why i think he meant "Rock Oyster" instead of "Rock Lobster"..... 4 pcs somemore.. unless he dive into the sea and catched them himself.. hehehe... Never heard of Rock Lobster anyway... Boston Lobster maybe.

Actually seafood is not really that cheap in Pattaya... especially Walking Street.... mainly cos of the tourists.... 1 more thing, always take note of the bill at the end of the meal cos many times they make "honest mistakes" on the bills. ... and i mean MANY TIMES....

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

EbooksChest

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Old 04-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
No its confirm rock lobster.. In malaysia its call clayfish or hei po.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh... clayfish!!! Ok... That'll clear up everything. Thanks.

Glad u enjoyed.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
The biggest and nicest (room facilities) is Sabai Dee.
Found this name card...

Still same after so many years.... papasan also same... hehehe
Old 06-08-2006, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 19
WorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to all

Quote:
If the bill is written in thai , how leh? Was at Phuket at one of those streetside seafood stall. Ordered Prawns, calamari, clams, crab..knn my tirak and I eat until stomach nearly burst! When the bill comes, saw those numbers but i dont understand the thai name for the dishes that we ordered. Wanted to pay the amount shown but lucky let my tirak see first, if not kena charged extra for nothing. The waiter did apologise profusely though... I believe it's an honest mistake lah....hehe...
Old 19-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
karyotee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pattaya Sex Guide-芭達雅SEX指南

Going to Pattaya next weekend .... any bros know of the location of Pussycat Massage ( where Russian gals can be found ) or any other similar establishments ..... eager to try out "ang mo"
Old 20-08-2006, 10:21 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb

i dont remember the name,but saw it in walking street 2nd floor russian gals dancing by the window. if i were to go down pattaya,i would not go for massage,just head down to lucify disco,lot of FL there.i went down to tony disco and lucify during june trip. tony more techno music plus poor hiphop band.lucify more hiphop.girls also chio.when i about to leave some FL trying to jio me but was with gf so cannot accept the offer.
Old 20-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
karyotee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korb
i dont remember the name,but saw it in walking street 2nd floor russian gals dancing by the window. if i were to go down pattaya,i would not go for massage,just head down to lucify disco,lot of FL there.i went down to tony disco and lucify during june trip. tony more techno music plus poor hiphop band.lucify more hiphop.girls also chio.when i about to leave some FL trying to jio me but was with gf so cannot accept the offer.
Those Russian gals in Walking Street only dance on poles but do not know if they can be da pao and what the cost like. I am looking for Russian in MP doing body massage followed by BJ and FJ .... heard of this Pussycat but don't know where.
Old 21-08-2006, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Found this name card...
Bro Singrakthai, I very much like your collection of SabaiDee name cards.

I've heard of Thai soapie at a very young age and have been itchy to enjoy a massage by Thai pooyings ever since.
Old 21-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korb
i dont remember the name,but saw it in walking street 2nd floor russian gals dancing by the window.

Old 22-08-2006, 12:29 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb

แจ่มงับthat the one . i guess if you can pay their price nothing is impossible
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1