The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 15-01-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kofrules View Post
Mistress vera at Bali permanently or only there for holiday?
Has anyone met princess jinora in person?
When I asked Princess Jinora - she said she didn't do in-person session, but she seems to be a findomme more than anything else (i.e. minimal in-person work for maximum cash from subs). Apparently, also does "cashmeets", but I'm speculating that's an extension of findomme rather than the full session experience.
Old 15-01-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az284 View Post
When I asked Princess Jinora - she said she didn't do in-person session, but she seems to be a findomme more than anything else (i.e. minimal in-person work for maximum cash from subs). Apparently, also does "cashmeets", but I'm speculating that's an extension of findomme rather than the full session experience.
Unless you want to spend $2-3k over the period of 2-3 months just to get 10 mins of non-interactive foot worship, I suggest not bothering.

There are lots more better options for dommes out there.
Old 15-01-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Unless you want to spend $2-3k over the period of 2-3 months just to get 10 mins of non-interactive foot worship, I suggest not bothering.

Asked her more out of curiosity than anything else because some of her twitter statements were ambiguous - findomme isn't my kink.
Old 15-01-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Looks like there's finally an Indian domme: https://twitter.com/xxqueenroxy/stat...42763172986880
Old 15-01-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Fully agreed that NOT to bother these so called findomme. Our money also not earn easily.
Old 15-01-2023, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Jus dont bother wit her. I dont mind spent 2 k to 5 k per mth on my mistress. But i mind spend ten cents on her
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_LOVER View Post
Fully agreed that NOT to bother these so called findomme. Our money also not earn easily.

Last edited by cuppam1982; 19-01-2023 at 11:17 AM.
Old 16-01-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

From what I understand, she's running this findom business with her bf. So if you send her money and she starts chatting with you online, there's no way of knowing whether you're talking to her or her bf.

So unless you guys want to be 'dominated' by a man pretending to be his gf online, don't waste your time and money on her lol. Quite a number of real dommes in sg, might as well sub to them
Old 16-01-2023, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
From what I understand, she's running this findom business with her bf. So if you send her money and she starts chatting with you online, there's no way of knowing whether you're talking to her or her bf.

So unless you guys want to be 'dominated' by a man pretending to be his gf online, don't waste your time and money on her lol. Quite a number of real dommes in sg, might as well sub to them
Indeed, it's a 50% chance it's the boyfriend talking to you, especially when engaging in "play". She herself is lazier.
Old 16-01-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like there's finally an Indian domme: https://twitter.com/xxqueenroxy/stat...42763172986880
Not really 'Domme', just fetish friendly provider ...
Old 16-01-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
quistis24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, mistress COCO is available. Think she needs no introduction

https://sgbeautycastle-21.com/coco-m...-sm-queen-svc/
Old 16-01-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Zac79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubwayEatFresh View Post
Short FRs for Dommes I've met-

Yura: Her sensitivity, keen eye for detail, and fantastic balancing act of incorporating both pain and pleasure seamlessly, is testament to being one of the more experienced Dommes to date. Cherry on top, if you like petite, sweet faces that pack a sensually devious punch.

Haze: Her MMA, sporty background, I imagine appeals to a specific crowd especially. Her height, confidence and toned body does give her a naturally dominant air.

Roxy: Although not a sensualist at all, she does have an almost natural flair for trash talking (doesn't seem "staged") and, of course, dishing out pain. I enjoyed talking to her, post-session, and her girl friends are fun additions.

Wei: I particularly enjoyed role-playing with her. She has a cute, and playful demeanour which deviates a bit from the "by-book" strict, overbearing Domme, however it is her own touch, and very fun. I like that she is exploring more forms of kink such as latex, as it shows a sincere interest in kink.

Sierra: Apparently, when I was in-session with her, another sub was waiting downstairs the whole time, because she double-booked. Mostly put her feet on my face, and did, said, nothing. I spent the last 30 minutes chatting, because I could not get into the headspace, dirty house, cigarette odour everywhere, not worth the time and money. Don't know if she should be considered a Domme. She does not look like her photos on Twitter, either (nearly got shock)

I am keen to try out Liliana, but sadly I seem to be a tad too late 😕
Does any of them wear pantyhose?
Old 16-01-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

Lol - now I'm curious how you figured this out.
Old 17-01-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quistis24 View Post
Hi all, mistress COCO is available. Think she needs no introduction

https://sgbeautycastle-21.com/coco-m...-sm-queen-svc/
She's never really been away.....just that she's selective and taking it slow. Not sure she if still hold joint session with Mistress Jessica. Both are tall with long legs
Old 17-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone been following the scene in Japan? Other than La Siora are there other foreigner friendly SM houses? I am thinking of doing a trip to Tokyo or beyond.
Old 18-01-2023, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
Has anyone been following the scene in Japan? Other than La Siora are there other foreigner friendly SM houses? I am thinking of doing a trip to Tokyo or beyond.
oooo interesting. keen to hear too ill be there in march.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1