The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nasdaq2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

If you can read Chinese, go to the bottom of QQ, click "hi", then you will go to chat room. choose beijing, then go to chaoyang chat room, there are about 4-5 chaoyang chat room, or go to haidian room, you will find quite some fls there. good luck to all.
Old 18-08-2005, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Session

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdinod
Thank you to Harley for bringing the BJ cheongsters to the KTV.

Thank you to the rest of the cheongsters for providing excellant companionship.

You know all you are.
Hope all of you get what you are looking for. The most happiest person must your you. You are the man.
Old 18-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gdinod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy
Hope all of you get what you are looking for. The most happiest person must your you. You are the man.
No, you ARE THE MAN.

She digs drinks, just like me.
Old 18-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy
Be careful when going to 7 Stars Island..... the fucking taxi drivers hanging around outside charge a flat 50rmb to bring u ANYWHERE in the city. Take a walk away from the pub and hail down any other passing taxi and use the meter. My taxi ride was exactly 1 min and 15 seconds door to door to her apartment and he wanted 50rmb.....I threw 10rmb at him and told him to fxxx off..... he was plenty unhappy but dared not chase us into the apartment block. I was a little frightened after the fuck with this Uzbek girl because taxi driver was earlier screaming that he'd wait for me and settle the score. Luckily he wasnt around, checked with one of the other taxi's outside the apartment and they go by meter..... jumped in and got the hell out of there.
you are 1 garang man... dunno abt your past but from the few FR I read, first you threw rmb10 at the taxi driver when he wanted 50.. in an area which is not your territory.. you could get mobbed real bad..

then in your Hyatt hotel, you screw the ang mo by the pool and get into a quarrel.. luckily for you, your gong an gf is around, or the pool manager might throw you out of the pool cos they obviously put the white skin above us yellow skin.. it's not the throw out portion, but the pride portion.. if you get thrown out in front of the angmo you quarrelled with..

thumbs up!

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 18-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marji
hi bro...

I am stuck in Tianjin and it is shit boring here! I am wondering can you advise how I can view these postings by FLs on QQ or IRC?

I play around QQ & irc but can't find any such postings!

Really appreciate your help!
hi bro, u must be stuck in TEDA? go to town, TEDA is abit really nothing....
Old 18-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
hi bro, u must be stuck in TEDA? go to town, TEDA is abit really nothing....
no bro, I'm not in TEDA. I am in Sheraton. to be honest, I don't even know where is 'town'!!!

I am going to check out this pub now, called Rainbow. Let me check it out and post something here if its fun!

thanks anyway for the advice bro!
Old 19-08-2005, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no bro, I'm not in TEDA. I am in Sheraton. to be honest, I don't even know where is 'town'!!!

I am going to check out this pub now, called Rainbow. Let me check it out and post something here if its fun!

thanks anyway for the advice bro!
where is sheraton actually i dont know leh... i dont know the name of the town area in tianjin, but theres a pub street there quite near.. called 酒巴一条街 u can give it a try... i went there once before seems not bad. taxi drivers shd know the place.
Old 19-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
cj2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

so happening!
Old 19-08-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -134 / Power: 0
wahpiang wahpiang

hi guys, i m new in beijing. heard about the place banana from a fellow cheongster. Heading there tonight.... anybody like to meet up?

wahpiang
Old 19-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahpiang
hi guys, i m new in beijing. heard about the place banana from a fellow cheongster. Heading there tonight.... anybody like to meet up?

wahpiang
wow lan should have read this thread b4 going mah
enjoy urself
Old 19-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

wahpiang wahpiang

i not so much time to read so many lah. but meeting up with like-minded cheongsters overseas is quite fun, right?
Old 19-08-2005, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
marji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to beholdmarji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

wahpiang
how long will you be in beijing bro?

would love to join you but stuck in TJ. The last train to BJ leaves in 30min! so today sure cannot make it!

There's a couple of bros in BJ now. Maybe you can PM them. Harley, Ultraman, etc...
Old 19-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

wahpiang wahpiang

Quote:
how long will you be in beijing bro?

would love to join you but stuck in TJ. The last train to BJ leaves in 30min! so today sure cannot make it!

There's a couple of bros in BJ now. Maybe you can PM them. Harley, Ultraman, etc...
About 2 weeks. Bro Harley, Ultraman and others, anybody interested?
Old 19-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
About 2 weeks. Bro Harley, Ultraman and others, anybody interested?
take a flight to chang ping and join the china southern bro
Old 20-08-2005, 12:52 AM
junksampah

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy
Another area that you could find FL is at Traders need the China World Hotel. Recently I was there did talk to some mummy and they do bring girls in cars and the price is only RMB 300 for ST. Some of the girls look very young but no experience and that where we came in. I manager to get the mummy contact and if any bro need the contact can PM me.

just to inform any bro that do not follow this mummy to any KTV. it will burn a hole in your pocket if you do that... get the ladies to come to you instead of going for them... I do find that this mummy can be untrustable most of the time.. so just becareful out there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1