The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Oh yes, here many tigers many rich tigers ��
LMAO, tiger emoji you also have
Old 19-01-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
In the end divorce the wife and leave the kids. While the ML who was divorce in her hometown in Weinan near Xi'an bring her girl from her hometown in China to study in Singapore. Haha what a sorry ass deal.
The husband help the ML reunite with her daughter in Singapore while he abandon the kids and the ML continue her bonking activities outside.
A part of me feel sorry for this singkie.
this singkie guy will regret, die of jealosy, die poor & lonely as the ML will just dump him once he's old, poor, useless and defenceless
i see many cases in my area
Old 19-01-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
True that! Whatever inside the room is purely transactional and sweet nothings, you pay what u want, she gave what she can provide then that’s it!
Tomorrow venture to new girls 😉
visited this viet girl 3 times. found her ok so gave her tips
instead she say she dont want tips. even watspp me later ask me dont give her tips again, jus visit her will do
is this long-term fishing kc trap?

ask her to watsapp me some fotos, she say she don't like send foto to people
is this act innocent trap?
Old 19-01-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
instead she say she dont want tips. even watspp me later ask me dont give her tips again, jus visit her will do

I went for FJ, FL said dont need pay her.
After deed, still give me $100 take cab
Old 19-01-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:

Inside room, I told ML I love her, she say she loved me too
So I kay Siao never tip her
Then later at night she wechat me say I forgot to give her tips
😂 cannot siam Knn Sian 🤣
Old 19-01-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro is your viet girl from the spas or one woman shop?i know quite a few viets who bring their kids to singapore and staying with their sugar daddys at night...lol..singapore men are all kind hearted people lol...
Old 19-01-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just play along if u like her until she open big mouth for help . U have nothing to lose
Old 19-01-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;21055332]
Quote:

this singkie guy will regret, die of jealosy, die poor & lonely as the ML will just dump him once he's old, poor, useless and defenceless
Will he sell his house in singapore and withdraw all his cpf money and move with her to china to enjoy their old age? Lol....lol
Old 19-01-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
😂 cannot siam Knn Sian 🤣
This is funny, I should try this on other MLs too 😆
Old 19-01-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Yeah good to try, no harm
Old 19-01-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;21055332]
Quote:

No need old and useless. He is already quite useless liao.
He dont have a HDB flat of his own. After they got married the ML went to live with the husband mother
The old woman also beh tahan the son go and marry a ML or whore and because of the son stupidity marry this tiong bu and leave his wife and kids.

Some time later the the old woman kick out the son and the ML...how I know all this...haha one evening the ML aka Jasmxxxe real name Yaxx Mxx called me if I got lobang to let them stay for a while as the old woman kick them out of her house.
Walao eh the husband really damn disgraceful man no house kena kick out of the mother house and now the ML wife have to look around for a place for them to stay..

No wonder the ML wife have to jerk off other guys dicks for a living and let other men bonk for some additional cash.
Just think how long this ML will be with this singkie husband.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=MichaelWinn;21055490]
Quote:

Will he sell his house in singapore and withdraw all his cpf money and move with her to china to enjoy their old age? Lol....lol
Haha when the singkie husband divorce his wife he also lost the flat to his ex wife.
Now he dont have a flat to his name...how I know all this..cause the ML wife never fail to tell me how useless is her husband. With no money and no house.

When she mentioned that I asked her why she marry him. She mentioned she was con by him...she mentioned when she marry him then she realised he is penniless
I also dont believe her bullshit. This is her 2nd marriage will she so easily jump into another marriage.
Truth is she is making use of him to get PR in singapore and to arrange for her daughter to study in Singapore lah.
ATB where got stupid one.
Her HJ skills and bonking skills can easily let her rake in good bucks man.
Old 19-01-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
I went for FJ, FL said dont need pay her.
After deed, still give me $100 take cab
Yeah, 3 claps for u bro, this is the most ideal case la, FL shud pay for making her song song ma ..
Quote:
😂 cannot siam Knn Sian 🤣
No need to siam la bro, forget means forget oredi, tip or no tip never mind one ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Bro is your viet girl from the spas or one woman shop?i know quite a few viets who bring their kids to singapore and staying with their sugar daddys at night...lol..singapore men are all kind hearted people lol...
Or is it brainless people? ..
[QUOTE=MichaelWinn;21055490]
Quote:
Nice dream, he can sell his house in singapore and withdraw all his cpf money and move with her to china NOT to enjoy his old age wif her together but instead she will arrange for him to stay in China's old folks home or home for the aged ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Yeah bro, shud try on all the other MLs, most importantly u hv nothing to loose ma ..
Old 20-01-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=mickeymouse1710;21055936]
Quote:

No need old and useless. He is already quite useless liao.
He dont have a HDB flat of his own. After they got married the ML went to live with the husband mother
The old woman also beh tahan the son go and marry a ML or whore and because of the son stupidity marry this tiong bu and leave his wife and kids.

Some time later the the old woman kick out the son and the ML...how I know all this...haha one evening the ML aka Jasmxxxe real name Yaxx Mxx called me if I got lobang to let them stay for a while as the old woman kick them out of her house.
Walao eh the husband really damn disgraceful man no house kena kick out of the mother house and now the ML wife have to look around for a place for them to stay..

No wonder the ML wife have to jerk off other guys dicks for a living and let other men bonk for some additional cash.
Just think how long this ML will be with this singkie husband.
thai culture is slightly different, in thailand normal for wife to support husband, they call the man piichai
Old 20-01-2022, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kcs6723 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Good story.

So u intend to juz return the 10k to her or 10k plus interest? ..
Haha just meet her today and we did it again in her shop without letting her boss know. Tell her we dun meet for a while but she insist to meet continuously. Seems like the 10k is really nothing to her..

Last edited by Kcs6723; 20-01-2022 at 02:23 AM. Reason: correction
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1