The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
I really miss those days where there are plenty of PDMM...one I knew always says "老公,我要" probably she really misses her hubby back home。

Fortunately for her, she got remarried with a local Sinkie guy after their divorce was finalised in Motherland and unfortunately for me, the end of the "老公,我要" days。

Well lucky you. If you got married to her, after a while you will hear 老公,你很烦 ! instead of 我要 That's life
Old 13-03-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Well, that was her intention anyways but my objectives then was clear...only physical attachments and not emotional attachments...

SOmetimes the big head will finally prevail even though the small head is screaming for more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Well lucky you. If you got married to her, after a while you will hear 老公,你很烦 ! instead of 我要 That's life

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-03-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Cant say "involved" in the strict sense...more like a business transaction with small monetary token provided (less than 3 blues each time) and the ECA is always at her place when her child is at school...

Those were the days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
I got involved with a PDMM as well.Hubby is in the army back in china.Came with her daughter here to study.Manage to up her many times sometime three times a week.Really enjoy every minute of it.A typical housewife type.She will massage me first before we engaged in sex.Well, she finally went back and we lost contact

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-03-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
I am alright.See thru her true colours and wont be stupid to fall into her trap again.Just enjoying her massage without extras.
Ok that’s good, move on
Old 14-03-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Ok that’s good, move on
I will not be stupid to fall for her KC trap anymore. Just wanted to enjoy the massage only.So far everything come out all not good.I have not asked about her parent and her boyfriend.Sure tell me not good, boyfriend never give noney.Sometime i wonder if boyfriend cant even support himself, then why is she still with him?
Old 14-03-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I got involved with a PDMM as well.Hubby is in the army back in china.Came with her daughter here to study.Manage to up her many times sometime three times a week.Really enjoy every minute of it.A typical housewife type.She will massage me first before we engaged in sex.Well, she finally went back and we lost contact
Best way to 散
Old 14-03-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung2292 View Post
Best way to 散
This PDMM left our shores about 5 years ago.Her kid cannot make it here for studies so went home.Housewife type which i really enjoy.
Old 14-03-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
I will not be stupid to fall for her KC trap anymore. Just wanted to enjoy the massage only.So far everything come out all not good.I have not asked about her parent and her boyfriend.Sure tell me not good, boyfriend never give noney.Sometime i wonder if boyfriend cant even support himself, then why is she still with him?
You aready say it’s KC trap, so u will know the outcome, good that you are picking yourself up 👍
Old 14-03-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40335 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

PDMM was still the best tats more then 10 yrs ago
Old 18-03-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
I think most ml nice to you is got motive one .. like a carrot
Old 18-03-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
those days like 80/2/2 to 100/2/2 times ... pity Govmnt stopped the PDMM plan

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-03-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster (P)

Indeed. Even only 1 shot also wont feel heart/wallet pain...those days almost cheong every week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
those days like 80/2/2 to 100/2/2 times ... pity Govmnt stopped the PDMM plan

Old 18-03-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
pity Govmnt stopped the PDMM plan
There are still many PDMM coming over. It's just that with wechat, they have a stronger support network now as compared to those who came over 12 years ago. Plus officially PDMM cannot work within the 1st year so some find bf. So some work in unlicensed MP or in FJ joints. I know of many who came to look for husband as well. Surprisingly many Singaporean guys can accept buy big get small free.
Old 18-03-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sekali she comes back to u wif your kid ..
Old 18-03-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
There are still many PDMM coming over..
thanks for sharing, hope can find as some of their service really good

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1