The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-05-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyboy9527 View Post
Where got?
what's 520?
Old 20-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
I have to agree with u bro. she's one solid lady. she even shared how some customers abused her and yet she didn't even write bad review for them.
Thanks bro. I'm not her WK. It's not just me who appreciates her. She's just a nice person without being needy. She manages her personal issues professionally speaking.

For me again, I feel that it's better when there's greater connection with service levels when the ML etc come across as real as possible.

I don't mind if the girl is good in services but then when she's just performing with no feeling, it's too mechanical. I cannot go far in exploration with her.

On the other hand, when the girl expresses too many emotional needs hinging on her financial difficulties, then I cannot help but remind myself I'm not her boyfriend nor engaged to her for good.

Almost everyone has personal issues or needs but ultimately this is just a transaction involving vices and faked feelings, if not personal connections with eyes open. We pay but they should earn it. Love is blind, let's not get into that too much.

I'll see Zhu Zhu again soon as I promised her.
Old 20-05-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
what's 520?
Their version of Valentine Day. I think Bro SMRTLTD was merely jesting that lovers are calling out for us to run into their bosoms with our open wallets.
Old 20-05-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

deleted post

Last edited by samunouno; 21-05-2022 at 04:29 AM. Reason: deleted
Old 20-05-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Need Recommendation

Any recommendations for MLs who are panty-off and can allow full roaming?
Touching outside pussy is ok. I'm not a finger-poker. That's unhygienic for the gal.

Sick and tired of pants on or panty on MLs.
No RTM value.
Old 20-05-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Their version of Valentine Day. I think Bro SMRTLTD was merely jesting that lovers are calling out for us to run into their bosoms with our open wallets.
oh I see! I didn't get valentine day special treatment leh. haha
Old 20-05-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh I see! I didn't get valentine day special treatment leh. haha
Of cos not. Not always. Case by case. Let's not go into it.
Old 20-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
Xing
SYT. Have the innocent looks. She’s simply stunning when greeted at the door. Tall with great assets. The boobs are huge but to me looks weird as seems out of proportion. Played ambient music. Massage was decent, know few of the key pressure points. Teasing with boobs gilding and roams where the mood sets in and my amorous advances was rejected of course. Anyone would be tempted. Noteworthy is by the side HJ, her sudden approach of tempting to kiss, that few seconds of no movement, holding on breath, looking at each other lips, body heating up. Her hands are kind of cuddly to touch which is a great experience compared to diy and rest of visits. GFE 7, only during session, after session is like please go thanks bye.

Mili
SYL. Looks a bit fierce for me even when smile. Felt much taller in person. Very fair. Her legs are smooth and long. Massage quite decent good knows where to press with strength. A cup. Teasing and sensual feels very procedure. Wanted to try her JG but skeptical so let her tried once, didn’t feel too good and skipped. No kiss very rejectful. Did make use of her silky legs over me when she sits on me for hj. HJ skill is decent. Can do slow and increasing tempo type of hj technique. GFE 3, not much to chat about.

Anyi
SYT. Like sgrean student looks. Have birthmark or mole. A cup. Massage is good, neck to calf with decent strength. Lightweight around 40kg. Strip down to undies and did nuru type of body to body teasing and her breath smells heavenly. Was a tiring day for me and when she rest on my back entirely, that gratify all. Sensual play quite good, head and face touches and breath around sides and not rejecting when I kissed her lightly while she hj. HJ tried several technique and kept adding lube till used up. Said I lasted too long and her hands are tired. Decided to return a massage on her arms and hands after session while chat for last 10mins. GFE 8, quite nice to be with, but after session already dressed up waiting next customer.

Xiao qi
SYL. Looks mixed. Not that young. Looks lethargic when greet. Head tilt up 45 angle quite mesmerising. Pinching massage. Simple rounds of boobs roam as minimum tease. Allow playing of boobs to a certain extent but not her big brown nips. Like dead inside, no hug no kiss no topic to chat. POG. Dead sensual. Almost wanted to just leave at this point. Good thing is her main key which turns out to be superb. HJ skill is durable and switches multiple techniques. Did this double hand technique, wrapped her palm on head going circle, unexpectedly aroused shortly after and super unloaded multiple times in a row. This one pulled back my points for her. Attitude wise good with momentarily of uninterested. GFE 0, I totally not in her taste. Rejected hug. So rating solely on her HJ, 8.

Was wondering why can’t post, so I typed too long, more than 3000 chars, gotta spilt into 3 posts. Maybe next time admin can up the limit for essay writer.
Who is Xing bro? On slg? Can pm contact thanks
Old 20-05-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

HELLO COMMANDOS.

today COMMANDO day again!! 520 520 520.

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/tao-zi-massage/

THIS ONE G.E.M TANG. 鄧紫棋 RESEMBLE. NO HORSE RUN.
(IF DONT LOOK LIKE LIMBEI KARATE CHOP)

Today at golden area near my work place. So I look for search button under geylang (normally I search like this) area by area. If I near orchard or central I will look for central or orchard. I just blast all and see which one reply fast. (This method is good for last min booking. Can try commando)

DING. Taozi gave me a address and confirm the timing fast.

Drive to there easy parking for foot solider can walk from Kallang Mrt around 5 mins. Normally I don’t like go geylang area. But since I am here let’s do it.

*Open door*

A chio like GEM lady wore the same attire as per photo. The body figure is damn solid. I can chop like those yoga or gym zaobor always workout. Body slender. She got wore the shirt and short skirt. Like the white shirt in the photo. I think if she wore the office attire wil be like office lady. Damn swee. Look and body wise 9/10. Face wise got abit zheng Put filler and bottocks don’t know how to spell.

The voice also like GEM! She is a Cantonese and speak well. No China sling. Can ask her sing for you also. She is a fansi of GEM.

Afterwards she will invite u to her apartment. Prepare a warm water and nice towel for you to prepare. Very good hospitality and service.

Massage start liao. Put nice tower and big queen size bed. Lie down and she will help you to massage. Massage strength and experience 8.5/10. Quite solid got train. She told me she is here for 1 year plus already. That why quite experienced.

After a good 30 mins. The sensual moment come liao. She will use her charm and charismatic way to charm you. Really solid. Like u can imagine THE SINGER GEM tang help you to massage. From the back tackle to the front. Remove the top and bra. NATURAL BOOBS. B-C cups. This soft and super good to grab.

Her GFE and Senual is quite Tok gong. Very accommodating. Nice voice.

Found her abit late. But she is still here for at least a year.

And I wanna quit this ML shit. Getting too addictive. My monthy income 5 figures. I got family as well need to take care. So deep thoughts I Need to recite my sins. I gonna QUIT for good! So probably Last post!
Old 20-05-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
And I wanna quit this ML shit. Getting too addictive. My monthy income 5 figures. I got family as well need to take care. So deep thoughts I Need to recite my sins. I gonna QUIT for good! So probably Last post!
Thanks for the awesome FR, bro!

Good bye and see you here again soon!
Old 20-05-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post

She's a MILF without the ILF :/
thanks for sharing ��
Old 20-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 11
Averagearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/nana-massage/

Anyone been to this lady by any chance? She's next on my list to try next weekend. But just asking in case got any landmine to watch out for.

Thanks guys.
Intending to try also but just wanna know if any commando went alr?
Old 20-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what's 520?
PRC mei mei mean I Love U 我爱你
Old 20-05-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
has parking improved?
no change on that.
Old 20-05-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvp View Post
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-jiu-massage/

Not SYT for sure but the sensual she gave is just as good!

What I like - her looks, her smile, her boobs, her slim and curvy body, and her massage, her sensual service to turn you on
What I don’t like - the location for food soldiers like me can be sweaty

Waiting to try bi er next ….
Xiao Jiu should be Xin Xin from MP in recent past in EC, RTC, then back in GL. She then recently feature in Bella group and also now SLG.

Wanted to visit her in EC MP. Quite sure it's her from WC chat with her and moments (Jiu Er)
of Bella group (just revealed today, same pix).

Last edited by bondage; 20-05-2022 at 10:33 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1