The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if your wife.. she can come sg leh. (get FREE vacination too), if girlfriend also can come just to rom. if just lovers leh and chio enough find lobang get a WP can come also.
how to find lobang get wp sia? what are the cost?
Old 26-01-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
This one i duno liao. Must ask agent. I only know got thai chiobus enter sg under WP. Most likely listed as F&B workers.

If you see sg news hor actually everyday also got imported virus cases and those are WP holders. So you go find someone eligible to hire thais to work in sg then you bakat with them lah.
Okay bro! Thanks so much!
Old 26-01-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
You marry liao boh? If married then actually you also can try find a job for your thai wife mah cuz few years back law pass liao foreign wife is can work sg even they not citizen or pr yet. Just need find a job willing take her can liao then get ICA/MOM approval i think.
Havent married yet... was too slow. Wanted to travel over to get married thn covid happen.. sian lor
Old 26-01-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Is there any news that we could go BKK embassy to take our vac as Sgreans?
Old 26-01-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Is there any news that we could go BKK embassy to take our vac as Sgreans?
Your question abit confusing. I assume you are in BKK now and you're asking if can go to the singapore embassy in bangkok for vaccine right? If so, there is no news about it so far.. and nothing said about this also

But if you're in sg thn just wait a few more mths they will give u the shot for free

EDIT: so far according to MOH website, vaccination for singaporeans and long term residents only in SG

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination
Old 26-01-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sohem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you under quarantine how you buy car? online buy?
My mum went to dealership to settle everything, under her name bah. Since I'm not Thai wanna avoid complication till I sort things out.
Old 26-01-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
Your question abit confusing. I assume you are in BKK now [/URL]
Yes as the title suggested... we are the sgreans living in thailand... hopefully we are not forgotten and can can vac paid/free in bangkok embassy...
Old 26-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Yes as the title suggested... we are the sgreans living in thailand... hopefully we are not forgotten and can can vac paid/free in bangkok embassy...
Haha cus when i first read i tot u meant go thai embassy in sg for vaccine, im full of "???"

Anyway I dont mean to pour cold water on u, i think ur side wont be so soon

Quote:
If you book ROM date now hor i think you can use that get her come sg leh (if slot is this year) then hor after ROM hor she can get sg vaccine maybe leh. cuz she come sg liao hor i think under normal visa ROM then after you try apply long term visa.
U know bro, that's what my friend told me exactly 5mins ago..lol

Also.. my gf body abit weak.. i really scared the vaccine will screw up her body, im not ready to take that risk sia..
Old 26-01-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
by that time if you take the vaccine liao and Singapore prove to the world that its working well hor i think the quarantine will cut a lot or even no need when come home time.
i certainly hope so
i not ruling out the possibility that even with vaccine there is not easing from current travel restrictions.
Old 26-01-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya i think some of the thais also think like that. not everyone wana take the vaccine.

the thing is life in thailand for some pp already is like only thinking about food and money for living liao cuz economy for some sector not good. So this vaccine thing they also no time to think 5555.

ps.

if you really book ROM hor, maybe should evaluate consider book 3rd Q which is sg target for mass majority vaccination all done. Pray hard that after during that time incoming travelers so long tested -ve on arrival can immediately go gaigai. Like that you really can save a lot money.
alright, thanks for the advice bro!
Old 26-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i certainly hope so
i not ruling out the possibility that even with vaccine there is not easing from current travel restrictions.
Yes, there is no easing till the entire SG population is vaccinated. Likely we can only travel freely after 2nd half of 2022 or even later.
For 2021, we can kiss goodbye going to Thailand. (
Meanwhile all those serving of quarantine upon arrival into SG will still be in place..
Old 28-01-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Yes, there is no easing till the entire SG population is vaccinated. Likely we can only travel freely after 2nd half of 2022 or even later.
For 2021, we can kiss goodbye going to Thailand. (
Meanwhile all those serving of quarantine upon arrival into SG will still be in place..
Kinda demoralising reading this sia.... i was having high hopes to travel to thailand this year....
Old 28-01-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Kinda demoralising reading this sia.... i was having high hopes to travel to thailand this year....
It's not only SG, majority of the Thai population also need to be vaccinated to ensure safety on both sides... It won't be a simple task n it'll take time cos Thailand is such a big country.
But actually u can still go to Thailand now if you're really desperate but with all the quarantine measures to be observed.
Old 29-01-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
It's not only SG, majority of the Thai population also need to be vaccinated to ensure safety on both sides... It won't be a simple task n it'll take time cos Thailand is such a big country.
But actually u can still go to Thailand now if you're really desperate but with all the quarantine measures to be observed.
Ya but don't have so much leaves to use cus of all the quarantine and stuffs
Old 29-01-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya but don't have so much leaves to use cus of all the quarantine and stuffs
Thailand soon probably will allow those who are vaccinated to enter the country without the quarantine. Problem is SG still requires 14days quarantine upon returning. Let's hope the SG gahmen can relax the quarantine rules a bit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1