The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
douma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydouma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on SA Victoria
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=877615

I think no further introduction is needed on her. Was lucky to get a slot on Monday afteroon! Went for 90mins session for 2 shot. 1st shot went for BBBJ CIM and 2nd ended off with FJ. Wooo, really glad that Dome 1 is back and spoil for choices now.

Central and close proximity to Bus stop, MRT and Public Carpark. Foot soliders like me should be no issue, don't need to take Grab. For guys who drive should not be an issue the CP quite big. No issue entering the building and very clear instruction from Bro KK.

Shower : 8/10
Once enter and greet by her and put down my bag. She came and hugged me and a light kiss and she will help to remove your clothes hang them up nicely and lead you to the shower (personally i always feel girls who did this, their service later into the session would be good). Shower was done nicely, really clean you well with some teasing. Towel was ok as well, don't require to bring your own if you are not fussing.

Looks : 8/10
You see what you get. Close to the photos attached. Otherwise Bro Thailover previously shared her live photo. Accurate as it is.

Body : 8/10
I would say she is not those slim model hourglass type. But meat at the right place very womenly and sexy! Her ass is really nice to hold on and grab.

Boobs : 8/10
About D cup as per advertise, not an expert in juding if its natural or not. But its big, bouncy and soft to grab. No complains to me at all. And can feast on it in whatever way you like! Shiok

Frenching : 9/10
au naturale for her. Just come naturally and DFK all the way. Bros who like frenching like me confirm no issue with her.

AR : NA
Not available

Painting : 8/10
Fresh abolone was being served! Shaved pussy and no smell at all. It was an enjoyable painting session. Did it while she is lying down and doggie postion.

BBBJ : 10/10
Love this! Really it has been awhile since had such good bbbj. I started with DFK and feasting on her boobs and painting. Then once I'm done, I just stood on the bed cause just nice the ceiling not very tall hahah. So one hand to support myself holding on the ceiling and let her do her job.

She started slow and sensual to build up, and pay attention to your shaft and balls area. Leg can start to feel jelly, that why need to hold onto the ceiling. haha. Good eye conduct and it was really sexy to look at. Later on manage to face fuck her too! She was receptive of it.

CIM : 10/10
Took it all in like the champ! And she didn't stop blowing once i ejectculate, will contiune to blow you for awhile. Then once you're done she also never straight away split it out or go toilet. She took out wet tissue to wipe down my tool, then follow by dry tissue to dry it. Once I'm all clean then she proceed to the toilet to split out the cum. Service No. 1!

Massage/Sensual : NA
Nothing to grade. In between shot we just lied down and had some small chat. English is Pte Ltd, so had to been on google translate. Which is fine.

FJ : 7/10
Finished this during my 2nd shot. I would say is pretty standard (as i'm a more bbbj & cim guy), but she is very accomodating is position switch and etc. Started off with DFK, cowgirl, mission & doggie. Enjoyable FJ! Doggie was the best as her ass are damn shiok to pound at.

Overall/Service/GFE : 9/10.
5 Star service, all the previous FR on her was legit. Finally after 2 years get to enjoy such service and selection. Money was indeed worth it. Good choice for me to kick start since post covid period! Do catch her soon, if i'm remember correctly she leaving next week.

RTF : For sure! But really got so many others I wanted to try and with limited Vitamin M.

Last edited by douma; 20-05-2022 at 05:20 PM.
Old 20-05-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonialchief View Post

The Pimp's Racheal
Had a good time with Racheal yesterday afternoon.
Love's nest in town area, discreet even in day time.

Racheal is a OL type of lady, syt seekers can look away. She is chio though.
Services wise, I had no complaints, Racheal did her job well and ensured I didnt waste my shots and money.
Tipped her for CIM services which she took exceptionally well.
GFE is there, no rush nor time watch, she speaks little but spoke french more fluently.
Overall, Racheal is a good bonk, still $200 at least there was no disappointment.
beg to differ
Old 20-05-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maiqi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpletouch View Post
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=878727

(3/5)

Koy from Seduction

OKT: friendly and easy to book as usual.

Looks: 9/10 got kpop star girl look.

Body: 8/10 SYT girl body, very petite small sized. Can carry no problem. Just wish boobs were bigger

BBBJ: 9/10 she has a talent for it.

FJ: 10/10 tight, wet and can french while riding me. See so talented and skillful.

GFE: very soft spoken and sweet girl. Bubbly personality.

Overall: great experience, seduction girls really so far never disappoint me.
Can confirm.
Old 20-05-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=877825

Chelsea from ThaiSmile. My Second booking. Same loc.

Location: Not public transport friendly. 20mins walk from MRT. Better to drive or Taxi. Plenty parking. $2 per hour. Vertical parking

Room: Clean. New towels..

Looks:10 cute syt, JC,poly gal. Fair skin.
Body: 10 my type. She so small and skinny with fake firm boobs C cup i guess. Small firm ass.The type of ass where u can see her butthole and lips without her bending over. Really turned me on!!
Frenching: Lips only, no tongue fight
Paint: Can paint pussy and asshole she loves it!!Cant smell anything!

BJ: 10 Good suction. Seem experienced for a early 20s gal

Fj: Any position. Had her in reverse cowgal.Fucked her while sticking my finger in her butthole.She is really tight. Had to use plenty of KY!Made me Shoot in 10mins!! FML! I was still hard and i requested her watch her pee and she obliged. Wanted to cum 2x but i used up my ammos.

Gfe: Accommodating, can speak english well.
Need to topup for pee service ?
Old 20-05-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Singaporean1123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visited Florence last week but busy till now to write FR.

Location: 10/10 Central + discreet but still walkable frm MRT. Unfortunately i was the last bro before she had to change Location, cannot say if new location good or nt.
Face: 8/10, Natural features and looks very sweet. Not as XMM face as Tokyo.
Body: 9/10, Slim, nice skin and nice ass. Really surprising because totally cannot tell that she's hiding those rear assets when she's wearing clothes.
BBBJ: 10/10. BBBJ really power, once i was on the bed she grabbed my shaft and started licking up and down. She even went further down to rim me but i asked her not to. Kept having to hold myself back to stop myself finishing while she used her mouth.
FJ: 9/10. Tried Cowgirl, missionary and doggy Selling point was the soft moaning in my ear, really got the feels. Grabbing her ass during doggy was really the best. Combined with the tightnsss was really 👌🏻👌🏻, Couldn't even help myself and before i knew it i already finish.

RTF: Wha difficult choice for me. I might decide to return for her enthusiasm and tight ass.

Florence is really a beautiful wildcard for anyone interested, the enthusiasm was really a turn on and holy hell i didn't expect to finish so fast. Unfortunately i was the last bro that time before she had to change location, thus once shoot finish she started to pack and rush. Was understandable but slightly disappointing.

Seems like ThaiSmile really has brought quality to sg👍, really hope he can keep up the good work to continue bringing all these power babes over.
Old 20-05-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
jy9876 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
OKT- 10/10 responsive and friendly!

Room 9/10 clean and neat

Looks 7/10 resemble her but more tanned and picture filtered to lighter color, but overall still good!

Erotic handjob 7/10 need to teach her abit willing to learn. Which is good inbetween shot to make it stand again and go

Bbbj 10/10 young but experience! One of the best out there, also very willing to do for a long time. Any position you want she's okay with it

Fj 9/10 any position also can. Very very tight also
Old 20-05-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
palmbreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Caramel
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=878876

OKT
Fast and responsive from OKT and clear directions.

Central area near many massage places , discrete location, can enter without preying eyes. Ample parking, ok for foot warrior, about 10min from nearest MRT.

Room
Room is big, but need a bit of tidying up. It is a shared apartment, so have to use shared toilet.

Towel
Towel is not the Good Morning towel, but still thin. Advise to bring your own towel, if you like those thick ones.

Look
Caramel greeted me with plain tee and no makeup on, so looks discount 10%. She looks a bit Chinese IMO.

Body
She is tall and slim, according to her, she worked as a part-time model back in Thailand.

Boobs
Boobs are natural As, not for boobs lover.

Bath
SOP, nothing to shout about.

Foreplay
SOP catbath.

French
She speak fluent French to me, constant tongue fights.

DATY
Allowed, but I didn't try.

BJ
BJ session is not the best I had and a bit too short before we moved onto the main course.

FJ
She can take some hard pounding, her stereo surround just make you want to go up one gear. No bad face changing between various positions.

GFE
Great GFE, friendly demeanor throughout the session, high octane KC from her. She is pretty interesting talker, but as always, I listen one ear in and the ear out.

As always, YMMV.
Old 20-05-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SA new girls anyone tried? Look delicious haha
Old 20-05-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Ning from Asia Consort

After recovering from having my balls drained during my short trip to BKK.
Finally back to SG scene.

Must say, i only gone 2 weeks, surprised the prices in SG like getting out of hand.

Some asking price, no need top up can Scoot to BKK and back with luggage somemore

Ning caught my eye, see FR say work in Pattaya, offer AJ and when i saw the flash deal promo pricing. Immediately book liao

After pick me up, hand in hand walk to room, tell me she not much customer, happy i find her, and she horny mak mak
She cheeky, fetch me in a tight black dress with nothing underneath. Still point out to me, show me her nipples poking thru the dress

Door close straight away hug and french liao, i drop my pants and she straight go down suck me off right at the doorway.

She not lying, she was damn wet when we got on the bed

So waste no time, cap and bang that clean shaven and wet pussy
Mission her at first, than change a few pattern, but i think she not shiok enough, switch to cowgirl and she rode me until i surrender my ammo to her.

2nd round, i got her to kneel infront of the mirror and blow me, when i rock hard, told her i want to AJ her

She like damn excited hearing that, go up quickly to get cap and lube

After prep, i sat on edge of bed as she slowly reverse herself on to me, first AJ customer for the day, better take it slow and let girl control

Damn tight, go in halfway she stop, took out and re lube.
Finally fully in, can feel the asshole slowly getting used to my size.

She slowly start rocking her hips, damn shiok
Change to standing doggy, slowly pick up the pace and finally full bore pounding her ass. See her half shiok half pain expression in the mirror reflection did it for me and i released my ammo yet again.

After washing up, asked if i could snap photo of her for FR.
Snapped a few shots, paid, tip and left with a hug, a kiss and a naught slap on my butt

Looks: WYSIWYG
Body: WYSIWYG Petite, about 160
Boobs: Big enhanced boobs, not hard, well seasoned
BJ: Not bad, but we spent very little time on it
FJ: Just lay back let her do all the work, she will rock your sock off
AJ: Tight tight tight
PSE: Off the charts, felt like i still in BKK banging them very willing sluts

RTF: once i recover my ammo

Old 20-05-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ridinglow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.. now got new stable with delivery services.
Old 20-05-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laobaksai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Lucent from Queens

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=21291003#post21291003

My first visit to Queens stable. OKT is very responsive, instruction are clear & concise.

Location: Central, easy to find. Plently of parking around & food establihshment

Look: 8/10. Have to discount abit from photo.

Character: Shy initially. After some chitchat, she always put a smile on her face. She is pro-active in foreplay.

Boobs: 9/10 Natural B. Not for boob lover.

Body: 9/10 Lean body, curvy at the right part.

Kissing: 9/10. Auto poilot give kiss & french.

BBBJ: 10/10. The highlight of the day excellent bbbj with strong suction. Gave me a DT. Really shiok. Very skillful.

FJ: 8/10 - Good FJ. She is kinda shy but she will comply to my request. She get really wet after awhile no need ky at all. Had a good bonk. 2 shots no problem.

Communication: she speak simple English & mandarin. Need google translator from time to time. Still can communicate.

Overall:8/10. An enjoyable bonk. Will consider to RTF.
Old 20-05-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo7878 View Post
Follow some guides / FRs and proceed to book a few FLs.
Ended up some encounters are not satisfactory.
Better read those with greater points and power bro, rest just see with a pint of salt.. waste money especially nowadays pricing has so much inflation in it..
Still prefer the good old days whereby Malaysian Chiobu grace our Lorongs…
Truly feel for u bro.
Some or very few okt would allow u to change to 1 slot money after u find the girl unsatisfactory.
But once u opened door , u see the girl is bait and switch. Just walk off, write fr for here so we can share .
Or sub par service, just write fr
Help to contribute.
Old 20-05-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Daigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
for 2 years u never write , but this is a must to write?
i never ask u when she leaving.. got money scared miss out? i wont regret if u pass me money to bonk.. so pls.. never write FR, pls continue dun write.. U WONT REGRET IT also
Wahaha swee bro..all these non contributers and yet out of sudden wanna write fr. Got conscience out of sudden, maybe tommorrow go temple shave head
Old 20-05-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzforshow View Post
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=879355

FR for Cherry from TheLord

Looks: 6/10 MILF
Body: 2/10 Saggy boobs, tummy
Catbath: Dont have
Bbbj: 4/10 Decent, but do 3 min ask to fuck her
Fj : 4/10
GFE: 0/10 Absolutely no service

Initially booked Tok from LF, but sian, some bro make her bleed or something so OKT cancel. At 5pm I blue balls so message TheLord OKT, ask him whether got GFE anot, he say have so i ok lor. at first took 2 shots, but once in the room, really feel like she got forced that kind. so a bit sian, tell OKT reduce to 1 shot, should have just rejected and left save my 120 and tahan my blue balls

Honestly, at this price, you might as well go Dome 2 top up 30 can find a chio one lie there give you fuck.

All the bros out there, i took a bullet for you so you dont have to. this one is a AVOID unless you like to tio chop carrot..
Thanks for sharing bro.
The pics do look good to be true?
Maybe taken during their prime which is years ago
But service sub par means avoid
Old 20-05-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ec20031u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Date of Bonking: 20 May 22

Gal: Isa

Rating: 100% Pro 0% Con
Thanks Bro for Bringing such Quality Gal Back.
Miss Her Since last meeting with her in Feb

Confirm with RTF Even have to work Overtime for the $$$ to come in and Spend on her. Total Worth It.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1