The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-04-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
daniel575 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBonkYoona View Post
Finally managed to try AnAn. Tried to book her last night and managed to get a slot today. I had alot pms previously about how hard to get bookings for the girls i reviewed, so far its almost instantaneously for me. To be honest i only tried 3 MLs on SLG, maybe need to be thick skin and ask them to input your number. I also asked whether i can intro a friend for her service but she say need to have contact in the database, if not definitely reject. So, likewise i think the girls are also reviewing us.

Well, my review for AnAn starts with a reflection of my life.. Why did I waste so much time, only to find her now? Really enjoyed from the moment when i shower to showering again. I was really not ready for action or expecting anything when she came to dry me with the towel. Its like i'm quite hairy and the microfibre towel does not even work, she was like "oh, you have so much muscles" and kneeled down to continue cleaning me. I politely rejected her assistance as i felt like a burden. BUT, then she gave me a BJ. Really action start liao.

Next, move to bed. This time the towel no smell (+1). Starting massage was normal pressing. I got to say, her finger skills are very good. She knows how to use her nips to rub ur body, was a like a sensual tickle. Then comes her tongue, halfway i felt like she ran out of saliva. From ear all the way to ankle, even side tummy also not left dry. Love it when she comes up to your ear and nibble and then kiss your cheeks, it went on and on for about 4-5times?Can't believe im still feeling hard recalling the scene to write this review.

BEST part was the assrim. I went into the kneeling downward dog position to give her more of my ass coverage. I just didnt want it to end, she even combine it with her fingers and tongue for a good 10mins. At this point, i really know that she's the one to go to. Some tip to enjoy it even more is to look at the mirror, i dont even want to close my eyes but just see all the action.

Ended with bbbj, all in all i think i came too early, 40mins? First time felt so ashamed about myself, either too excited or her skills too good. She still gave me a head massage but as i was rushing back to work, I told her to stop. Left at the 50min mark, this time its really not every minute $2 but i felt it was already worth it. I will definitely return and see if i will break the mark.

My no.1 go to!
Bro got link or phone number?
Old 25-04-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

RTM her last week, massage considerably improved, now can rate 5-6/10 already from before.. dk is cause business dying down cause of opening of borders or what hahaha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
MR for Amber - https://sglonelyguy-9.com/amber-massage/

Location - 9/10 quite central, quite spacious unexpectedly
Looks - 8.5/10 her face very sultry, make me want to piak her bad sia..
Boobs - 6/10 A cup w pointy nips
Massage - 3/10 most of the time one hand only as other hand using phone, plus feel like using feather-strength to touch me
Sensual - 6.5/10
HJ - 6/10 quite hardworking but a lot to be improved
BBBJ - NA
FJ - NA
GFE -NA

RTM - unsure
Old 25-04-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
RTM her last week, massage considerably improved, now can rate 5-6/10 already from before.. dk is cause business dying down cause of opening of borders or what hahaha..
Good to see they are putting in more effort with increased competition.
Old 25-04-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
I recalled that she tend to steal a bit of time, has that also improved?

Last edited by silverug; 25-04-2022 at 10:38 AM. Reason: spellcheck
Old 25-04-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

for me, maybe cause i rtm, so it was ok time wise this time

but YMMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
I recalled that she tend to steal a bit of time, has that also improved?
Old 25-04-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedonij View Post
The SG Arrival is no longer needed. You only need to upload vaccine details onto MySejahtera app and before you leave go and submit via the Traveller option in the app the equivalent of a arrival white card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
I drove in the first week of reopening. There is no need for any email from LTA VEP!
Thanks for the valuable info guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
one more very important thing bro.... drive a car that they wont want to steal.... *wink...
It did cross my mind, hahahah.
Old 25-04-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolocarpediem View Post
you're right, it is her own saliva. some people have that saliva smell too. i am sure some people won't find it a turn off, because maybe this has got to do with pheromones and interpersonal chemistry, i don't know. but it is definitely not to my liking, sadly. because other than that, she's great!
wonder any bro update on this issue have been communicated and resolved
Old 25-04-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Jonedoe112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks for the info
Old 25-04-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Jonedoe112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates
Old 25-04-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Once more car repair shops reopen and more spare parts are needed, car theft cases will increase for sure. Lexus, BMW and Mercz are the targeted cars. Be mentally prepared to drive car in and take bus/taxi home.

Heard some Malaysian workers in Sg shopping mall sharing that their friends got robbed at JB in broad daylight at carpark. Wallet, handphone and jewellery all gone.
Old 25-04-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
wonder any bro update on this issue have been communicated and resolved
Done. All good. We were very kissy wissy yesterday, and it was all very yummy.
Old 25-04-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Done. All good. We were very kissy wissy yesterday, and it was all very yummy.
that's great to know.
Old 25-04-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
did her profile change to PP

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/pp-massage/
Old 25-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

i am unsure, last when i book her, still is old posting.. now her listing disappeared alr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
did her profile change to PP

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/pp-massage/
Old 25-04-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raynelim1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried kiki previously.

Slightly older than pics but good service and decent massage. Pics look like her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1