The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 13-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
If they stop posting, that's great. When it comes to negative contributors, the less they post, the better. :
Dun Up positive contributors too,then less Lobang

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 13-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 19
ph1970 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterph1970 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If they stop posting, that's great. When it comes to negative contributors, the less they post, the better.
ok, but they will manage to keep their points and they play guerilla warefare in posting damaging postings in the forum. for example recently someone posted fake fr to gain points and was zapped subsequently.
Old 13-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 19
ph1970 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterph1970 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
Dun complain since this is a free forum set up by BOSS for your PLEASURE, so please treat it like a TREASURE at your LEISURE.
ok, yes bro or sis. confused by your signature... no complain but suggestion !

I can be your PLEASURE, at your LEISURE, if you treat me like your TREASURE
Old 13-10-2006, 01:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1970
ok, but they will manage to keep their points and they play guerilla warefare in posting damaging postings in the forum. for example recently someone posted fake fr to gain points and was zapped subsequently.
You don't have to keep zapping people who post fake FRs. All you have to do is to reply to the thread and explain why and how the FR is a fake.

At the end of the day, what keeps this forum going is FRs and other positive contributions. This is the primary reason for having a forum. The reputation system comes a distant second. This new system is designed to reduce the use of the reputation system while encouraging positive contributions.

Members who have contributed positively will be encouraged to post more. Members who post crap will be discouraged from posting more crap.

Is this the perfect system?... of course it isn't. No system will meet all expectations and please all members. However, it is better than no system at all and I feel it is better than the previous system. Ultimately, time will tell.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
m0n3ym1nd$$$ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good point bro!
but now lesser FR liao.. cos' lesser pple will get upped for FRs posted...

will be hard for me to earn my points...

Those who up me, please leave dwn your nick.
I try to return favours asap. 10sss
Old 13-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PopCorner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n3ym1nd$$$
U should be earning more money than pts
Old 13-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n3ym1nd$$$
good point bro!
but now lesser FR liao.. cos' lesser pple will get upped for FRs posted...

Rubbish. There were loads of FRs long before I introduced the reputation system. Even during the good old Delphi days, the daily dose of FRs were sufficient to satisfy all the horny cheongsters of Singapore.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-10-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 22
Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!Atrocious is one of the Best!

ahhhh... good ol delphi.... u're making me nostalgic boss... kekekeke
Old 13-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!

Quote:

You have a 48 hour window. If you miss it, there will be other posts which you can use to award your points.
Positive contributors don't just post one message and disappear. They contribute on a regular basis. You will always get another chance to "up" such members.
Boss quite forward thinking when he came up with this new rule.
I was also about to post about the 48hr limit when I came across his reply which is true. Heng I check first... else kena zap.
Old 13-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 20
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

I think the new changes are good. As boss says upping the limit would deter cloners somewhat.

May I suggest immediately upping it to 50 points before getting rep power. 50 points is a serious disincentive for cloning becuase of the gargantuan effort required to achieve it - then you only get 1 rep power. A cloner would need to manage a stable of 40 nicks to keep things going. Only the most dedicated cloners would stick with the plan. It should not have too much impact on genuine bros who post using one nick most of the time.

The downside is that there may not be enough brudders with 50 plus rep points to keep newbies up and coming.

Its my suggestion, but it is the boss choice.
Old 13-10-2006, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
camelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Zapping is already given only half the weightage of adding. I see no reason to bias the system any further in favour of point additions.
But why not accord zapping same weighthing as upping? This might result in less frivilous posts.... And to ensure that there is responsible zapping impose a time out of 48 hours for those who zap cf iwth 24 hours for those who up points. Views anyone?
Old 13-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

since sam is here.. i like to ask when is the next happy hour? still remember?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 13-10-2006, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plman2002
Dun complain since this is a free forum set up by BOSS for your PLEASURE, so please treat it like a TREASURE at your LEISURE.
When you become the spokesman for sam? Uncel DNAT, got ppl snatch your rice bowl!!

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 13-10-2006, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
f.cuker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Reputation system update

Rep or no rep, it shouldn't really stop Samsters from having a good read or contributing positively anyway.

And personally, if the system is too lax, we'll be going back to the delphi days where there was more junk than use.
"90", an on-going mini-series on the field work in FLD (FL Dome) of the SBTF (SammyBoy Task Force) Unit 31337 (ELITE)
Sex education can be found here
"90" FRs can be found everywhere. Hehee.
MAGICAL 168. Anyone wanna help?
Old 13-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
m0n3ym1nd$$$ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by f.cuker
Rep or no rep, it shouldn't really stop Samsters from having a good read or contributing positively anyway.

And personally, if the system is too lax, we'll be going back to the delphi days where there was more junk than use.
What is the Delphi days???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorner
U should be earning more money than pts
haha! bro, dun worry.. i sure wanna earn more $$$! to bonk.. to FR... to earn points?

Those who up me, please leave dwn your nick.
I try to return favours asap. 10sss
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1