The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sinner75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Delightful Experience near Crystal Crown

Previous We Chat contact no more. Can PM her number? Tks
Old 07-08-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Is Jin still working there? Can i have her ctc please. I do not have wechat.
Old 21-08-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalord124 View Post
Can share new wechat? The one in this thread is gone
The Wechat ID still works. She accepted me in less than 5 minutes after I added her into my Wechat.
Old 18-09-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hyper652004 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just tried my first juagen session with Jin yesterday. 1+ hour of solid massage followed by juagen. Wasn't as painful as I had anticipated. Quite chatty and friendly. Her massage and juagen were pretty good. Located quite close to KSL so very conveniently located.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Fucker88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Last month when working trip at JB, booked #39. After so many good review from her, i have to say that she is really awesome.
Old 20-09-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sweetyangthing is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi hi, any bro kindly share her contact please?
Old 29-09-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday night is my first session from Jin
Take one hour massage with juagen Rm100 +tip Rm10
The place is allocate nearby KLS there and she rent one room for doing her business. The room very clean and with massage bed.

During massage I accidentally touched her boob and feeling she no wear bra. So I asked her and reply from her. Yes! no wear bra because just finished shower and after my session she will going sleep. She massage is strong. When asked turn over. I saw her nipple mark from her shirt. LOL.
JG is really painful but still can holding. Before time up ask me want release or not. Of course want release la.
After shoot out she help me clean up my body. But my body still oily. So need find place for shower before go home.
So I decided go clean massage shop need really massage without any service. Because just finish JG and released from Jin should be no energy for 2nd shoot.
Take out my phone and check my contact book find clear massage shop I haved visit before. Damn. Call 5 shop all full. Finally found one shop got slot for me. The place is allocate Nusa Bestari and shop name is S**L Thai massage (clean place). Take 90min oil massage and did no require ML number. Because I seldom visit this shop so don't know what ML is good massage.
ML help me clean my foot and process to room asked me change disposable underwear. But I didn't wear anything and use towel to cover. When ML come in saw I didn't wear she no say anything just process massage. When she massage my ass that, my penis start standing up and I use my hand parking my penis properly. She asked. "Why? Hard already" I say yes and said sorry. She said is normal la. If no hard, can cut and throw. LOL.
Turn over and massage my inner thigh. Accidentally touched my ball. Oh my god. This time my penis more hard. Require massage more close in my penis there she no reject. This time my penis more hard and pop out from towel. she saw it but no care it just continue massage. suddenly she massage my ball without asking me. Is hard massage like Jin JG. I just think she just massage my ball without my penis lo.
After 5min she massage my penis and also no ask. Oh this time make me more high. After 5min shoot out and process shower. She no ask for tips but I pay her Rm50.
Jin require me intro some customers to her. For her contact I will share if your up my point and do PM me.
Thank you
Old 30-09-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Simcheer is Cool - loads of Potential

What is the damage to have Jin removed her top and bra to touch the breast?
Old 30-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
Yesterday night is my first session from Jin
Take one hour massage with juagen Rm100 +tip Rm10
The place is allocate nearby KLS there and she rent one room for doing her business. The room very clean and with massage bed.

During massage I accidentally touched her boob and feeling she no wear bra. So I asked her and reply from her. Yes! no wear bra because just finished shower and after my session she will going sleep. She massage is strong. When asked turn over. I saw her nipple mark from her shirt. LOL.
JG is really painful but still can holding. Before time up ask me want release or not. Of course want release la.
After shoot out she help me clean up my body. But my body still oily. So need find place for shower before go home.
So I decided go clean massage shop need really massage without any service. Because just finish JG and released from Jin should be no energy for 2nd shoot.
Take out my phone and check my contact book find clear massage shop I haved visit before. Damn. Call 5 shop all full. Finally found one shop got slot for me. The place is allocate Nusa Bestari and shop name is S**L Thai massage (clean place). Take 90min oil massage and did no require ML number. Because I seldom visit this shop so don't know what ML is good massage.
ML help me clean my foot and process to room asked me change disposable underwear. But I didn't wear anything and use towel to cover. When ML come in saw I didn't wear she no say anything just process massage. When she massage my ass that, my penis start standing up and I use my hand parking my penis properly. She asked. "Why? Hard already" I say yes and said sorry. She said is normal la. If no hard, can cut and throw. LOL.
Turn over and massage my inner thigh. Accidentally touched my ball. Oh my god. This time my penis more hard. Require massage more close in my penis there she no reject. This time my penis more hard and pop out from towel. she saw it but no care it just continue massage. suddenly she massage my ball without asking me. Is hard massage like Jin JG. I just think she just massage my ball without my penis lo.
After 5min she massage my penis and also no ask. Oh this time make me more high. After 5min shoot out and process shower. She no ask for tips but I pay her Rm50.
Jin require me intro some customers to her. For her contact I will share if your up my point and do PM me.
Thank you
Wow.. from KSL u travel to Bukit Indah for clean massage! Woohoo.. guess worth the efforts and times.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 08-10-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Really a bit .. confused about why he carried on after the review. Maybe he bragging he shot twice in quick succession?
Old 03-04-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

visited Jin again for 1h massage + JG after a few yrs

Highly recommended.

super friendly n insanely value for money!

btw now its at her place few min walk from KSL.

wechat ID: jin459884094
Old 06-04-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Paid Jin a visit now that the borders are reopened. Went for a 2 hour session and was not disappointed. Her massage is really good, can't find the same level of satisfaction in SG.
Of course, the main course is the JG which is also very good, worth the price tag.

Damage: RM100 for 1st hour, RM40 for every 30min extension. She also offers other services like ba guan and guasha, better to check with her directly.
Old 07-04-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maldiniyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Crown Palace still open?
Is 39 still available
Old 07-04-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
maldiniyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Crown Palace still open
Old 11-04-2022, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Crystal Crown never closed since pandemic/border closed.While the main entrance was closed for quarantine facilities,there is secret door to these allocated rooms. Do the local authorities aware? Of course nia
They pandai pandai kaotim lor.Same rate RM200.All local Chinese sometimes Borneo's.Even TL at Johor Jaya still open
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1