The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

ML gets the best of both worlds.

Male physical traits that they like, they fuck and produce offspring.

Male with the most decent amount of money that can give them good life.
Old 19-01-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Ya like I say, imagine bf go n pick her after work, along the way, bf ask ML today gave how many men touched? Got touched 妹妹?got swap tongue? 😂 ML replied to bf, no no 没有,I only let you touch, no one else 🤣🤣🍦
Haha yah Bro...the ML I am bonking Jasmxxe mentioned to me previously that her husband had a big fight with her because some bros commented that her HJ skills damm power and her neh neh damn soft and nice to touch and zhut zhut.

She claim her husband do not know that she had been jerking off other guys dick at her workplace.
Walao eh the husband act dumb or what how u think she know her husband one?
She gave him a good HJ at her old work place in Yishun and sometimes a good BJ at his car or outside.
And now she kisiao and fight with the ML because she is doing what she had always been doing.
LMAO.
Old 19-01-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Haha yah Bro...the ML I am bonking Jasmxxe mentioned to me previously that her husband had a big fight with her because some bros commented that her HJ skills damm power and her neh neh damn soft and nice to touch and zhut zhut.

She claim her husband do not know that she had been jerking off other guys dick at her workplace.
Walao eh the husband act dumb or what how u think she know her husband one?
She gave him a good HJ at her old work place in Yishun and sometimes a good BJ at his car or outside.
And now she kisiao and fight with the ML because she is doing what she had always been doing.
LMAO.
Marriage is just a piece of paper...and the ml is protected by woman charter...to marry a ml could be his biggest mistake in life lol....
Old 19-01-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Marriage is just a piece of paper...and the ml is protected by woman charter...to marry a ml could be his biggest mistake in life lol....
Nah, not just ML. In fact, applies to any woman.
That paper protects ladies and puts men in severe disadvantage.

It's like a tiger without claws.
Do ladies like a tiger without claws? Not manly anymore. LOL

They know you are afraid, the more they can bully you. Do more work for them.
Old 19-01-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Exactly bro...the husband though I dont know him but I know who he is cause my son went to the same sports activity as his kid at a club in Yishun.
While waiting to pick up our kids we will explore the area thats why we went to the same spa shop in Yishun and know the ML.
Teh her neh neh while she gave me a good HJ..shiok man.
In the end divorce the wife and leave the kids. While the ML who was divorce in her hometown in Weinan near Xi'an bring her girl from her hometown in China to study in Singapore. Haha what a sorry ass deal.
The husband help the ML reunite with her daughter in Singapore while he abandon the kids and the ML continue her bonking activities outside.
A part of me feel sorry for this singkie.
But while I am happily bonking his wife I also dont think too much liao. Her BJ skills damn power man and her fucking skills damn shiok she damn horny one.
Old 19-01-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Many ML are PDMM. The monthly school fees for their kids are about $850 and $1650 for primary and secondary school. So roughly, they need $4000-$6000 per month to survive if you add in living expenses, rental, tuition etc.

So what PRCs do is to look for a Singaporean guy to marry. Often, they are the ones suggesting marriage. They can upgrade from work permit to dependant pass to maybe PR. The school fees for the kid falls if they become PR. Living expenses are lower as they save on rental. When it's time to go back to China, just divorce the Singapore sucker and get his assets via the Women's Charter. It's a been there, done that, tried and tested method over many generations of PDMM. Nothing new in what I had posted so far.

Recently I noticed an interesting case. A Singaporean guy married a PRC PDMM and sits in her MP while she does her massage with HJ routine. Maybe her customers find it kinky the husband is outside while they roam his wife. So I kaypoh and ask more about this weird situation. This is what I found and perhaps if you cannot avoid loving a PRC ML, then at least you should be prepared to play the PRC game.

1. This guy made the PRC ML have his babies. Smart ass! If the PRC ML thinks of you as a stop gap, she will not want to have your children. She doesn't want to be split between her child in China and her child in Singapore right? So this is a tell-tale sign if there is any hidden intention to divorce in future from the PRC.

2. Then make her give up her China citizenship and become SG citizen. Like that she won't be thinking of divorcing you and retiring in China. Just tell them even Gong Li became a Singaporean when she marry a Singapore guy. How come she cannot follow her example? The children are already Singaporean right? If she doesn't see you as a stop gap, this is what she should consider.

3. Tell her before marriage she can only have a joint account and she has to deposit $5000 monthly. No personal account. If cannot, avoid her. This guy made the PRC do just that. So if she thinks of divorcing him, she will hesistate to do so as he controls a large chunk of her money.

4. Play up our English abilities. PRC struggle with English. So this guy shows that he can teach her child and their children English. Can help with their homework and studies. The PDMM come to SG with a hope of building a brighter future for the child right? So this plays into the original intention. This will make her stick closer to him in the short to medium term. PDMM keep changing husbands/bf also not so healthy for the China kid right?

5. Be prepared to stalk the PRC ML/wife. This SG guy always appear at the restaurants she visits with her PRC friends. Somehow he will appear 30 minutes later to check on her wherever she goes. I suspect he uses Apple Airtag. The PRC ML doesn't dare to meet clients outside as the husband will appear. Scary but effective. As mentioned, he even sits outside the room when the wife give HJs. Stalk until like that..

If you are not prepared to implement steps 1-5, then you didn't prepare enough for PRC nonsense. You have to play their game and beat them to it. If you think all these steps are excessive, find a Malaysian girl to marry lah. I don't know where this PRC ML finds this SG guy but I have to explains to the other PRCs that a normal SG guy doesn't behave like that. Many of us have been around for sometime. So many MLs and MPs, so many HJs or whatever else, how many MLs do we remember? This ML is very memorable.

Ultimately at the end of the day, all those stuff I type above are just stories. Good to gossip but stay away and avoid like mad. I just pay my $50. She shake my cock. She touch my bottom, I touch her top. She feels my 2 balls, I feel her 2 balls. Must be fair right? Once I come, then off I go.
Old 19-01-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to visit this ML regularly. She gives one of the best teasing massage and HJ so far in my massage journey.

Because of this I used to visit her regularly and we got close and she started to share with me that she has a regular customer of hers will 买钟 (2/3hours) for her on a daily basis and on her birthday, would fetch her from the MP and head over MBS to buy whatever she wants.

Can you imagine how much was being spent phew.
Old 19-01-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

True that! Whatever inside the room is purely transactional and sweet nothings, you pay what u want, she gave what she can provide then that’s it!
Tomorrow venture to new girls 😉
Old 19-01-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
True that! Whatever inside the room is purely transactional and sweet nothings, you pay what u want, she gave what she can provide then that’s it!
Tomorrow venture to new girls ��
For the special ones.....

Behind Closed Doors.

My baby makes me proud
Lord, don't she make me proud
She never makes a scene
By hangin' all over me in a crowd

'Cause people like to talk
Lord, don't they love to talk
But when they turn out the lights
I know she'll be leavin' with me

And when we get behind closed doors
Then she lets her hair hang down
And she makes me glad that I'm a man
Oh, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors

My baby makes me smile
Lord, don't she make me smile
She's never far away
Or too tired to say "I want you"

She's always a lady
Just like a lady should be
She's still a baby to me

'Cause when we get behind closed doors
And she makes me glad I'm a man
Behind closed doors
Old 19-01-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
For the special ones.....

Behind Closed Doors.

My baby makes me proud
Lord, don't she make me proud
She never makes a scene
By hangin' all over me in a crowd

'Cause people like to talk
Lord, don't they love to talk
I know she'll be leavin' with me

And when we get behind closed doors
And she makes me glad that I'm a man

My baby makes me smile
Lord, don't she make me smile
She's never far away
Or too tired to say "I want you"

She's always a lady
Just like a lady should be
She's still a baby to me

'Cause when we get behind closed doors
And she makes me glad I'm a man
Behind closed doors
I just forward and send to my ML wechat, can translate 😂
Old 19-01-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
I just forward and send to my ML wechat, can translate ��
Must translate into action, not words. Bring out the man in you. Or since it's Tiger year, the Tiger out of your Woods.
Old 19-01-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Must translate into action, not words.
No I forward to her so that she can do it to her bf Mah
Old 19-01-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
No I forward to her so that she can do it to her bf Mah
Wow, her Tiger then.
Old 19-01-2022, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think love is possible... Why not? They are humans too. I just test the waters like this:
1. Invite here for a date
2. Ask if I can come only for massage without extra

If declines date it is clear she does not want anything
Most declines massage only saying she do not get any money, message is clear again .
Just fo step by step, see how far you can go... Try to exclude the commercial aspect asap and see if it still works... If yes, you got yourself a girlfriend .

I had chemistry with an ML in the shop and she had some meals with me but the chemistry was totally missing during meals so could not progress, than we lost connection in shop too and I stopped going and she returned to PRC.
Old 19-01-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, her Tiger then.
Oh yes, here many tigers many rich tigers 🐯
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1