The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

[QUOTE=mickeymouse1710;21056607]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

She already got PR liao. All tks to her husband.
Somemore sponsor the ML kid to come to Singapore to study.
As long as it make him happy abandon his own kids go and raise another one kid. While his ML wife jerk off other guys dick and let other men bonk for money...
I also dont know what to say.
If i was younger i would take a thai wife...in thai culture it is normal for wife to support the husband or piichai....
Old 20-01-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kcs6723 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Prc or viet or thai ml ?does she have kids with the local husband? Be careful dun get her pregnant....if she really loves you she should divorce the husband....becos things will get complicated if her husband finds out one day....
She is not in a good relationship with her husband, and her husband knew she is working in massage shop as well, she is thinking of divorce after getting her pr from what I know, last month her period came late and I stunt.. going to be more careful in future..
Old 21-01-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, this thread so quiet tonight… can hear a pin dropping in the silence.
Guess all the cannon fairies ran out of ammo liao
Old 21-01-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

I was a former poster back in the old days, before Sammyboy forum & all was deleted & disappeared for some time. I am glad to have found it again, to share and learn as being a Singaporean is not easy.

We had been trained since 1965 to work extremely hard to put Singapore where it is today, & along the way made sacrifices in life & love. We only know how to work, to earn honest living, follow the law, & asian culture of being a provider as a man in an ever changing & progressive World. Thus the confusion-to maintain culture or adopt the easy way to cheat others...

I never understood love myself in such environments, but only to be true to myself. Love is to set others free, & if it is true, it will return. If not, it is better lost, to move on & live again.

Some will call me a fool, but sadly, each Human can only learn by banging one's head to the wall, to test the limits, & only when limits are reached, will one realizes one's limitations, sadly...

Some will also call those who loved blindly, whom gave his all to a cheating ML, go into bankruptcy an idiot. Sadly, that's how one will realize one's own limitations, and in order to progress-to adjust one's EXPECTATION in life & love.

Not all are born handsome, rich & successful. To rise in this World, another needs to be stepped upon, thus only the 1% are such, & the other 99% stepped upon, missing opportunities in life thru one's ignorance or delusion that life is a bed of roses everyday, without sacrifices..

Love is for all. Even the ugliest, oldest, low salaried work, etc, but honest & hardworking, can still find love & companionship in this journey of life. It only takes compromises in expectations...

Never blame women for being materialistic. They are only seeking security & being realistic in a male dominated World, or else they will sadly be left out to be in poverty when old, as their looks, skills & attractiveness to find a mate to share life are far shorter than males.

Is falling in love with a ML wrong or right? No one can live the life of others.

If it is lust, then it is not love.

Lust can be satisfied even with a mere shake of hand on the itchy part.

Love is far more than that, not even needing that part but only hearts entwined with concerned and care, to live free, not just for oneself, but another.. within limitations as no Human have no limits.

I humbly apologize to any if I had offended anyone.
Old 21-01-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcs6723 View Post
She is not in a good relationship with her husband, and her husband knew she is working in massage shop as well, she is thinking of divorce after getting her pr from what I know, last month her period came late and I stunt.. going to be more careful in future..
If her kids in spore studying ..things get more complicated......her husband sure check her movements.....
Old 21-01-2022, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

There is no right and wrong. It is what u are getting yourself into.The courtship is good, the first time sex is good, but as time goes by, u have to compensate such with money.That is where u will realise that there is no such thing as a free lunch.These girls are here to make money as they need to support their family at home.Most of them are either divorced, single parent with kids or owing money due to business failure. U will need deep pockets in order to sustain this relationship.Money will be the main focus point for discussion and quarrel.Even girls who worked in legi Spa do offer extras.Some girls offered their services if their client can offer the price tag.
Old 21-01-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

From "No money no honey" to "Money is not everything, it is the only thing."
Old 21-01-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
There is no right and wrong. It is what u are getting yourself into.The courtship is good, the first time sex is good, but as time goes by, u have to compensate such with money.That is where u will realise that there is no such thing as a free lunch.These girls are here to make money as they need to support their family at home.Most of them are either divorced, single parent with kids or owing money due to business failure. U will need deep pockets in order to sustain this relationship.Money will be the main focus point for discussion and quarrel.Even girls who worked in legi Spa do offer extras.Some girls offered their services if their client can offer the price tag.
From my experience when you marry a ml you are marrying her whole family....you need deep pockets...you need to take care her son,her mother,her daughter ,her father and her brother,,,lol,,,
Old 21-01-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Money will be on top of their list.If u really fall in love, really need to think carefully.U never know what is their agenda.
Old 21-01-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

It is said Youth is often wasted on the young. I was once married when young & divorced while young, due to irreconcilable differences, largely over issues of high financial expectations & sacrifices of time needed to achieve such.

Love is great but it can be painful, at times even for life if such expectations r not met or managed. I determined never to fall in love again, to go thru such pain as I am not an ambitious man & have my limits.

It is a lonely life, but at such low points I would head to pubs or ktvs for companionship-a hug, sweet words,etc but what happens on those nights end there. If the companionship is sweet, I would look for the same lady & again what happens there ends there that night, & focus on my job the next day as it is that which brings in the money for my own survival.

It was extremely lonely when COVID19 struck, when pubs were closed. We are only Human, & need warmth & companionship from another - drinks, conversations, hugs, etc, & willing to pay honest dollar for honest service.

When Bistros opened, it ended the loneliness, even if there were only few girls & high prices. It is only market forces at work. And as such - all kinds of men seeking companionship - young, old, rich, poor,etc, flocked there.

It is not so much about money, as most Singaporeans have jobs & can afford the services. Money lost today can be gained back thru sustainable honest hardwork the next day.

It is the heart & mind that is important. Once lost, it is difficult to get it back.

My point is that it is hoped more of such services open gradually as the threat of Covid lessens & becomes an endemic issue. With borders open, women who need financial assistance can offer such companionship services by free choice & men will have more choices to move on than to fall into painful love traps by the few here who offer such services.
Old 21-01-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

They love your money nia, bros here all think they handsome cassanova? 😂😂😂🍦🥕
Old 21-01-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
They love your money nia, bros here all think they handsome cassanova? 😂😂😂🍦🥕
A PRC ML wrote on her wechat she finally understands why Sing Dollar is bigger than RMb. It is because Yusof Ishak is more handsome than Mao Zedong.

Both their faces are on the dollar notes.
Old 21-01-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
I was a former poster back in the old days, before Sammyboy forum & all was deleted & disappeared for some time. I am glad to have found it again, to share and learn as being a Singaporean is not easy.

We had been trained since 1965 to work extremely hard to put Singapore where it is today, & along the way made sacrifices in life & love. We only know how to work, to earn honest living, follow the law, & asian culture of being a provider as a man in an ever changing & progressive World. Thus the confusion-to maintain culture or adopt the easy way to cheat others...

I never understood love myself in such environments, but only to be true to myself. Love is to set others free, & if it is true, it will return. If not, it is better lost, to move on & live again.

Some will call me a fool, but sadly, each Human can only learn by banging one's head to the wall, to test the limits, & only when limits are reached, will one realizes one's limitations, sadly...

Some will also call those who loved blindly, whom gave his all to a cheating ML, go into bankruptcy an idiot. Sadly, that's how one will realize one's own limitations, and in order to progress-to adjust one's EXPECTATION in life & love.

Not all are born handsome, rich & successful. To rise in this World, another needs to be stepped upon, thus only the 1% are such, & the other 99% stepped upon, missing opportunities in life thru one's ignorance or delusion that life is a bed of roses everyday, without sacrifices..

Love is for all. Even the ugliest, oldest, low salaried work, etc, but honest & hardworking, can still find love & companionship in this journey of life. It only takes compromises in expectations...

Never blame women for being materialistic. They are only seeking security & being realistic in a male dominated World, or else they will sadly be left out to be in poverty when old, as their looks, skills & attractiveness to find a mate to share life are far shorter than males.

Is falling in love with a ML wrong or right? No one can live the life of others.

If it is lust, then it is not love.

Lust can be satisfied even with a mere shake of hand on the itchy part.

Love is far more than that, not even needing that part but only hearts entwined with concerned and care, to live free, not just for oneself, but another.. within limitations as no Human have no limits.

I humbly apologize to any if I had offended anyone.
In the older generation, 'most' girls still help to do house chores..

Nowadays, most girls are also working.
They cant help in house work much or simply not doing it.
Money that they earned, they are just keeping it to themselves.

This is the generation gap, the older generation do not think about but keep asking younger generation to marry.
Old 21-01-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Most Singaporean men are extremely hardworking and pragmatic since young. We were taught to be work hard & smart at school & at work, to contribute & made Singapore what it is today, not perfect but at least no one goes hungry.

However, NO ONE taught us how to work hard & smart AT HOME. Most learn the hard way-thru individual painful experiences, & some...sadly don't learn at all.

It is time to turn the tables - hurt no one & do not be hurt by anyone.
Old 21-01-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

There can be no denial that there are some girls-a few- in this industry whom are genuine & reciprocate love that was given by guys. They are only looking out for their own or kids security and need a knight in shining armor.

It's a great feeling to be such a knight, as it is often blessed to give than to receive, to be looked up with esteem. However, we must be pragmatic - there is only so much one can give as each Human has his own limitations.

If one finds oneself giving BEYOND his mental & financial limits- it is time to stop & re-assess one's position - to continue & face hurt & hardships later, or to walk away, more so if a relationship is based on lust than love.

There are many other women whom offer the services than the one who created a love trap. Where possible, visit other establishments and one will realizes the truth & realities of this industry.

If the love is true, one can still return. If not, it had not been love but only an itch which can be satisfied, in many other less painful mental, financial & physical ways.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1