The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6958 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Always have a pool of gals and rotate them to ensure "freshness" and to reduce dullness...just like you rotate your shoes or wardrobe...

This pool will last you a good 1 to 2 years unless you're a player and always looking for fresh excitement type...

In the meantime, keep a lookout for new gals by own exploring or getting tips from bro's here...

Most mls are not of good character....most of them work this sex trade because of certain character flaws...some are addicted to soft drugs...some are addicted to gambling ie. Mahjong.....most mls have character defects and pass on to their daughters....some of their daughters also join the sex industry when they grow up....just like thai cuture.....lol
Old 13-01-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
1 ML told me she needed money urgently for her family in China cos father is ill and elder brother’s business no good & needed $ very urgently, she said no choice she gotto borrow $ from one of her customer who happened to be her suitor, so now they are together as a couple I don’t know want to laugh or want to laugh out louder when I heard this 🤣
HAHAHA!!!! A carrothead is being chopped every min.
Old 13-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Have u ever fall in love with a massage girl. How did it happened and did this romance ever lasted.Bro, care to share?
Not ML, but FL. Think 3rd or 4th time, She asked me directly if I liked her. I just kept quiet. And there was like a moment of awkwardness (LOL!!!), then she laughed it off. But continued to visit her till she left SG last year. Almost lost myself. Not her fault, it's just me. Coz her bed skills very good and very proactive. None of my ex GFs are like that. End of the day, it's just sex.
Old 13-01-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Not ML, but FL. Think 3rd or 4th time, She asked me directly if I liked her. I just kept quiet. And there was like a moment of awkwardness (LOL!!!), then she laughed it off. But continued to visit her till she left SG last year. Almost lost myself. Not her fault, it's just me. Coz her bed skills very good and very proactive. None of my ex GFs are like that. End of the day, it's just sex.
Interested to know what happened when you almost lost yourself
Old 13-01-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Interested to know what happened when you almost lost yourself
I almost wanted to say "Do you want to register for marriage?"
By the 5th or 6th visit, coz she got friendlier and less aggressive in her speech. And the sex got less commercial.

Each time, i got back home, I think I was being retarded and eventually dropped the idea.

If I was younger, probably I would make the proposal and empty my bank account as well.
Old 13-01-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
By the 5th or 6th visit, coz she got friendlier and less aggressive in her speech. And the sex got less commercial.

Each time, i got back home, I think I was being retarded and eventually dropped the idea.

If I was younger, probably I would make the proposal and empty my bank account as well.
Seriously, marrying a whore
Old 13-01-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Seriously, marrying a whore
yeah, ik. It's a retarded idea. That's why i dropped it. I wasn't thinking straight. Even if She's willing, i cannot maintain her kind of lifestyle. you be surprised many men are willing.
Old 13-01-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Heh...shouldnt you be practising celibacy if your nick and avatar is as close as it gets...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-01-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
It’s game on for the girls, and it’s usually game over for carrot heads 😆
Old 13-01-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shud u hv say this, think her immediately reaction is both hands up, both legs up, whole body up and say: YES i want or YES i do ..

You are absolutely right bro ..
Old 13-01-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah, ik. It's a retarded idea. That's why i dropped it. I wasn't thinking straight. Even if She's willing, i cannot maintain her kind of lifestyle. you be surprised many men are willing.
if you sink in it will be a bottomless pit
Old 14-01-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time I very close to one ML and was her first time been sg. After continuous visit and dinner, and she told me that she like me. After that, we getting very close and she even share with me how she jerk off other customer and those weird request from them. Before that, she has a lot restriction like can’t go under her shirt and pant and purely hj. After she told me that she like me, we just like couple and of course it lead to sex.

At first, we didn’t talk about $. After few months, she started to share with me her colleagues bf so good and give them $, presents, pay for their rental and etc. She also stared to request $ and I started to walk away from her slowly as I know she had been affected by her colleagues.

At least I have a good and wild sexperience with her, she is so wild on the bed which you can’t tell from her syt and innocent look!
Old 14-01-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
Last time I very close to one ML and was her first time been sg. After continuous visit and dinner, and she told me that she like me. After that, we getting very close and she even share with me how she jerk off other customer and those weird request from them. Before that, she has a lot restriction like can’t go under her shirt and pant and purely hj. After she told me that she like me, we just like couple and of course it lead to sex.

At first, we didn’t talk about $. After few months, she started to share with me her colleagues bf so good and give them $, presents, pay for their rental and etc. She also stared to request $ and I started to walk away from her slowly as I know she had been affected by her colleagues.

At least I have a good and wild sexperience with her, she is so wild on the bed which you can’t tell from her syt and innocent look!
Luckily you escape in time...once she ask for money you just cut her off...dun visit her anymore...find new girls
Old 14-01-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
sometimes the man chop his own carrothead just to show off
last week in small foot massage shop in PPC, this uncle give $100 tips to the china girl for a $30 / 30 min foot massahe
he also give another $50 tip to the recep.

uncle with thick gold necklace outside shirt, thick gold bangle on 2 hands, gold rolex

1 local massage aunty later say if he also got so good to own wife or children onot? of here to sian the china girl?

so many man chop their own carrothead and pig head, lol!
Old 14-01-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Luckily you escape in time...once she ask for money you just cut her off...dun visit her anymore...find new girls
你又来了. As a grown up, why need to be so afraid? Did she ask with a gun pointing at his head? As long as he doesn't give in it's ok to continue and enjoy the relationship. Only when the service level drops to an intolerable level, then you slowly leave. That's a smarter way.

From the very beginning, I learn that we should never flaunt trying to impress them. That's why none of my MLs ever ask money from me because I have indirectly hinted to them in a nice way that I have no money. In fact, one always offers me cash for my taxi whenever I let her ride with me to her nearest MRT. I take them only to places that comfortably fit my budget. Never splurge. Never flaunt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1