The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 4
ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
Oh yeah, I've seen tits and nipples of my SIL when she was sun bathing on a family outing.

How pretty is this friend?
At least an 8. Long hair, big doey eyes, cute smile with dimples, and best of all no overflowing tummy at all when sitting down in a bikini. I was lucky the bikini straps lengthened a bit after getting wet. Can't forget how her breast jiggled when she laughed.
Old 19-09-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk18 View Post
Nice one bro. I guess her pussy is bare?
Natural pubic hair, not too bushy, just nice. Savoured the musky smell of her pussy when I went down on her, and the way she tensed and moaned the first time I licked her pussy lips. Ahhh, memories, memories...
Old 19-09-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Was she attached then? How did u take her first time?
Not attached at the time, she had broken up with her boyfriend a few months prior.

Told her I so wanted a chance to hold her to sleep and she agreed to spend the night in a hotel. She knew full well what would happen but playing it coy, not ever saying it out loud, gave her a sense of modesty. Once in there the kissing started, and I started to peel her clothes off piece by piece... and the rest was history.
Old 19-09-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Got up her? She married?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstop View Post
At least an 8. Long hair, big doey eyes, cute smile with dimples, and best of all no overflowing tummy at all when sitting down in a bikini. I was lucky the bikini straps lengthened a bit after getting wet. Can't forget how her breast jiggled when she laughed.
Old 20-09-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Had a cheap thrill over the F1 weekend.

Hanging out with my ex gf and she brought a friend along.

Her friend was wearing a white spaghetti strap top with a matching white bra, something like this

She was sitting and I was trying to catch some action over her shoulder. So I stood and swing my head around. At one point her top fell away from her chest and I was able to see her entire left tit which was left exposed by the gaping bra cup.

Think she has small B tits, brown areola and nipple. I was able to spot the bumps on her areola because it was just so bright. Her top fell opened this way

Caught sight of her cleavage too.
Old 20-09-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
kirk18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripstop View Post
Natural pubic hair, not too bushy, just nice. Savoured the musky smell of her pussy when I went down on her, and the way she tensed and moaned the first time I licked her pussy lips. Ahhh, memories, memories...
Can imagine her reaction when you went down on her hehe. Did she grind her pussy hard against your face?
Old 11-10-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Saw my SIL's nipple again over the weekend.
Old 12-10-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Saw my SIL's nipple again over the weekend.
How does it look pointy?
Old 16-10-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

Saw my colleague pussy nude when she ask me to help she handle whatsapp message...
Managed to get some pussy nude, haha

she in mid 40, plump body type...just an ordinary women can saw everywhere...

Last edited by bleach51001; 17-10-2023 at 08:20 AM. Reason: update
Old 17-10-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarestofrare View Post
How does it look pointy?
A bit like this, she tans but without nipple piercing.

Old 17-10-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10027 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was sitting and I was trying to catch some action over her shoulder. So I stood and swing my head around. At one point her top fell away from her chest and I was able to see her entire left tit which was left exposed by the gaping bra cup.

Think she has small B tits, brown areola and nipple. I was able to spot the bumps on her areola because it was just so bright. Her top fell opened this way

Caught sight of her cleavage too.
Nice share bro!
Old 17-10-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

back to Bangkok,after meeting,me and my fellow colleagues from local and India,Pakistan and Singapore would to BareFeet Resort,naturist resort,for a dip healing session. So technically we were all naked.
Old 18-10-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
back to Bangkok,after meeting,me and my fellow colleagues from local and India,Pakistan and Singapore would to BareFeet Resort,naturist resort,for a dip healing session. So technically we were all naked.
You all guys or there were a mixture of guys n gals

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-10-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, post delete...not necessary...paiseh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-10-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Recently was attending a distant relative funeral.

Saw my distant cousin (chao ah lian in her early 30s). Tight white top with black bra, and ultra short jeans with her buttocks coming out at the back.

She fell asleep in the living room sofa with her legs open wide, can see the black g-string, and almost her vag.

But my aunt walk over and kick her, asking her to close her leg and why she sat like this is it open for business?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1