The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-08-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
First impression counts leh, some ML is 看人做工 one.
QFT. All of them 看人做工 actually. First impressions are formed when you step in the door, after that its how u behave and make them comfortable with you that decides what items on/ off the menu they want to offer you.

For example, i heard from an AP ML that a first time customer bought fruits for her and volunteered to buy anything she wants to eat or drink for subsequent sessions.

She appreciatd his gesture and thinks he is a nice guy.

Every first session is like a first date.

Last edited by xCumsterx; 07-08-2020 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
QTF. All of them 看人做工 actually. First impressions are formed when you step in the door, after that its how u behave and make them comfortable with you that decides what items on/ off the menu they want to offer you.

For example, i heard from an AP ML that a first time customer bought fruits for her and volunteered to buy anything she wants to eat or drink for subsequent sessions.

She appreciatd his gesture and thinks he is a nice guy.

Every first session is like a first date.
Pls dont use my food trick leh. Later I not special anymore.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Some MLs also have tried to casually sneak in questions like "what do you do for a living" etc. i suppose to make a mental note of whether the customer is worth their time to flirt bah. So, a good impression can be made not just via looks/ age.
Never ever reveal your personal life/details, coz you never know when it may come back to bite you lol..

Of course can give vague answers but try not to get too personal lor..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Until u realised their fridge is full of fruits, cabinets full of titbits, table with multiples of lunch/dinner.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 07-08-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
I nv hor, i am just sharing what the ML tell me. I only bring extra pieces of 由索夫。

有由索夫,有蜜糖
Old 07-08-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Until u realised their fridge is full of fruits, cabinets full of titbits, table with multiples of lunch/dinner.
Haha yeah I remember one ML told she she got so many sacks of rice from customers prior to CB. Everyone scared she nothing to eat. She even ask me to take one sack. Haha
Old 07-08-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha yeah I remember one ML told she she got so many sacks of rice from customers prior to CB. Everyone scared she nothing to eat. She even ask me to take one sack. Haha
Got one ML before she rtc, ask me bring my haversack to take all her titbits and bottles of honey and vitagen back cause she can’t finish them. lol

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 07-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
skyreplasm is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyobe has their nuru fravourites? My current fravourite is karen
Old 07-08-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
I nv hor, i am just sharing what the ML tell me. I only bring extra pieces of 由索夫。

有由索夫,有蜜糖
No marnee, no honey..

Old 07-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
XY likes durian. Pls buy more so that I can eat as well ...
Old 07-08-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Got one ML before she rtc, ask me bring my haversack to take all her titbits and bottles of honey and vitagen back cause she can’t finish them. lol
Can i come to your house to get some rations?

Ahh_boi的山比我的山还要高
Old 07-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Jialat like that, everyone will buy. I buy mangosteen to 降火 for her.
Old 07-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Gawd I absolutely hate the smell and taste of that fruit..

Hopefully her unit and mouth doesn’t smell like it when I visit her..

Old 07-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyreplasm View Post
Anyobe has their nuru fravourites? My current fravourite is karen
That Thai ML that “She who must not be named”.

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 07-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Does scammer has access to the ML's lookup DB? I'm getting unsolicited massage adverts via whatsapp. Similar to those MiChat scams...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1