The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Dragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Greetings from Gotham city!

Let me digress...I like to make a confession. I hv been “CLOUDED BY BEAUTY-VISION” all my life.

IMHO, a man should NEVER hv a sexual RS w/ a gal whose looks n figure r not attractive to him. Never, ever settle for less ...
"Never,ever settle for less ...". Great conclusion above. I like. Should have it framed up. Unfortunately, unlike the rare few natural lady-killers we have all grown up alongside (envied the types since ever hormones started taking over my dickie), many of us acquire the wisdom above after bitter experience and gad zillion nights of sitting back and wondering what we did wrong. For some of us, that can take decades and many tears later. Nowadays, hopefully as many bros in SBF as possible can finally be fully in the game and enjoying it from the experiences shared here - before nature really sticks it to us. Hmmm, maybe nature intended guys to slow down just as we get the hang of the game, to prevent too many of the weaker sex dying by the droves of heartache facing too many blokes who get the hang of the game too early. There's justice for you.
Old 22-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
gigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkeep View Post
... ... ... Nowadays, hopefully as many bros in SBF as possible can finally be fully in the game and enjoying it from the experiences shared here - before nature really sticks it to us. Hmmm, maybe nature intended guys to slow down just as we get the hang of the game, to prevent too many of the weaker sex dying by the droves of heartache facing too many blokes who get the hang of the game too early. There's justice for you.

Word. And that's why this thread, and also Bro justime's (if anybody remembers), are so interesting. Striking a chord with the readers is one thing, but having many people sharing their stories and "strategies" help shorten a newbie's learning curve and avoid unnecessary heartaches, especially when it's due to the lack of information.

However, imho, I still believe the biggest difference between the younger crowd and the matured gentlemen around here is that, the young spends too much time on theory, acting the know-it-all, but when it comes to the crunch time, many falter and become fluff because of the lack of practice (and strangely from self-deluded confidence), while the matured gentlemen are definitely more proactive and doing instead of thinking.

In the game of BY, the ball game deals heavily with power struggle from your competitors, and also the mms. Over here, having the money is the prerequisite, and then holding your ground with the other soft skills that the many esteemed bros here have so graciously shared. They have even upped the ante by showing how one can best utilised one's war chest at the most optimal level without breaking the bank.

Without a doubt this is a thread I personally follow most closely ever since joining the forum. Thus far, I've only had game in the pubbing and clubbing scene, and after reading the thread, a desire of hopping onto the BY scene has manifested and grown on me. Emulating all the big brothers here is something I'm definitely working towards.

Last but not least, I share from Lao Tzu: "Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment".

Cheers!
Old 23-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

To esteemed bros dragonkeep, gigigagago n ME,

Ths so much for ur thoughtful n erudite posts. I hv learned a lot from all of u!

Quite busy now, will give my 2 cents later.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 23-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Samster

gigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
To esteemed bros dragonkeep, gigigagago n ME,

Ths so much for ur thoughtful n erudite posts. I hv learned a lot from all of u!

Quite busy now, will give my 2 cents later.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Haha Big Brother warbird, your words are definitely too kind. Work is more important. You're doing this out of goodwill and leisure anyway.

Take care and rest well!

___

Oh, and guess what, I got a disapproval on one of my previous posts over here. This attention comes as a slight pleasant surprise. While I don't believe the points could be exchanged for cashcard credit or petrol vouchers, I'd still like to be evaluated on my comments and gamely welcome any healthy discussion.

The accompanying comment for the disapproval was pretty intellectual and ashamedly, my shallow mind couldn't handle the intense sophistication behind it.

Sharing with all:

"OLD Cockhead gigigagao! Younger Crowd fuckup izit?!"

Wow, now that's mind-boggling isn't it? For the lesser people, it'd probably take half a century of solitary meditation in a secluded cave to be enlightened of the wisdom behind it. While many would chuckle and be amused at the comment, I choose to accept diverse opinions, from all ages with various life experiences and IQ levels (single digit also can).

In that particular post, I talked about how the younger crowd and the matured individuals worked, solely based on my observation and experience. I said,

"...the young spends too much time on theory, acting the know-it-all, but when it comes to the crunch time, many falter and become fluff because of the lack of practice (and strangely from self-deluded confidence), while the matured gentlemen are definitely more proactive and doing instead of thinking".

Now, given how the author of the comment reacted (sorry, I meant dispensed with wisdom), he must belong to either one of the two categories:

1. A young punk getting defensive and presumptuous upon reading stuff that undermines his status and magnifying his insecurities.

2. A matured gentleman misreading my post as sticking up for the younger people, probably due to his misplacement of 老花眼镜 or Piracetam.

Before I address it proper, let me reiterate that I'm in my late-20s (the reactive young punk probably missed this), and my disdain of the young being too much of an information junkie, is meant to serve as a reminder to my demographics that being afraid to try is not sexy at all. We have ample time to lay under the hill so if we choose to be dormant and expect success by sitting on the fence, lapping theories up but refusing to get to the ground and exercise that knowledge, we would only have the success rate of achieving full democracy in Singapore (just kidding, I meant the success rate of Chee Soon Juan becoming Prime Minister).

My take is that the comment most probably came from a younger individual, who missed the part where I mentioned I'm in my late-20s. My first suggestion is to speak to an optometrist. He likely thought that I was a matured gentleman "talking down" and undermining the capabilities of youngsters, and it's easy for him to do so because of the higher congregation of esteemed matured gentlemen over here in this thread.

My second suggestion would then be, dude, give your insecurities a rest. By being reactive and taking sides immediately shows resistance to being comfortable to accept diverse views and that is insecurity. There must be something about yourself that you're bitter about, hence the swift reaction of getting defensive and clouding your own judgment (and also eyesight, I'm serious). Most people make decisions to avoid pain rather than seeking happiness, go figure. May I also add that a physiologist would do you some good. You got my nick wrong. I'll take that back if it's really due to poor eyesight.

Also, by emphasizing on the word "OLD", and the subsequent name-calling in your comment, give us a clear indication of how skewed your perception of the many gentlemen in this thread who have taken time and effort to offer suggestions and ideas to help people get a heads-up. If your insecurity is in the way, avoid calling names to expose that. Bitter medicine works. No one should nanny you by now.

I'm young too, but I'm able to accept the shortcomings of being. Only by facing them, do you have the basis of conquering. Anyway, should you fancy an eyeball session I'm more than happy to appear. Just drop me a PM. Don't be one of those who horned loudly behind that steering wheel just because you can, but when invited to exit the vehicle (highly likely paid for by your daddy), you speed off and pee in your pants.

Cheers!

P.S: Please do not "up" my points or whatever. Not my perogative to get points. Just needed to address this individual's agesim. Disapprovals are welcomed though. Thank you!

Old 23-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to this modern sophisticated world; materialistic, fenced-up minds, egoistical, insecure minded and everything else that follow.

I have enjoyed your sharing so do not let one or two "smallies" spoil the sharings and fun. I have had my fair share of being zapped anyway, but as many esteemed bros know the way - do the points really matter?. It just goes to show what type of folks are lurking behind the monitor thats all.

As usual, have fun bro.

Cheers,
LDH

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigigagago View Post
Haha Big Brother warbird, your words are definitely too kind. Work is more important. You're doing this out of goodwill and leisure anyway.

Take care and rest well!

___

Oh, and guess what, I got a disapproval on one of my previous posts over here. This attention comes as a slight pleasant surprise. While I don't believe the points could be exchanged for cashcard credit or petrol vouchers, I'd still like to be evaluated on my comments and gamely welcome any healthy discussion.

The accompanying comment for the disapproval was pretty intellectual and ashamedly, my shallow mind couldn't handle the intense sophistication behind it.

Sharing with all:

"OLD Cockhead gigigagao! Younger Crowd fuckup izit?!"

Wow, now that's mind-boggling isn't it? For the lesser people, it'd probably take half a century of solitary meditation in a secluded cave to be enlightened of the wisdom behind it. While many would chuckle and be amused at the comment, I choose to accept diverse opinions, from all ages with various life experiences and IQ levels (single digit also can).

In that particular post, I talked about how the younger crowd and the matured individuals worked, solely based on my observation and experience. I said,

"...the young spends too much time on theory, acting the know-it-all, but when it comes to the crunch time, many falter and become fluff because of the lack of practice (and strangely from self-deluded confidence), while the matured gentlemen are definitely more proactive and doing instead of thinking".

Now, given how the author of the comment reacted (sorry, I meant dispensed with wisdom), he must belong to either one of the two categories:

1. A young punk getting defensive and presumptuous upon reading stuff that undermines his status and magnifying his insecurities.

2. A matured gentleman misreading my post as sticking up for the younger people, probably due to his misplacement of 老花眼镜 or Piracetam.

Before I address it proper, let me reiterate that I'm in my late-20s (the reactive young punk probably missed this), and my disdain of the young being too much of an information junkie, is meant to serve as a reminder to my demographics that being afraid to try is not sexy at all. We have ample time to lay under the hill so if we choose to be dormant and expect success by sitting on the fence, lapping theories up but refusing to get to the ground and exercise that knowledge, we would only have the success rate of achieving full democracy in Singapore (just kidding, I meant the success rate of Chee Soon Juan becoming Prime Minister).

My take is that the comment most probably came from a younger individual, who missed the part where I mentioned I'm in my late-20s. My first suggestion is to speak to an optometrist. He likely thought that I was a matured gentleman "talking down" and undermining the capabilities of youngsters, and it's easy for him to do so because of the higher congregation of esteemed matured gentlemen over here in this thread.

My second suggestion would then be, dude, give your insecurities a rest. By being reactive and taking sides immediately shows resistance to being comfortable to accept diverse views and that is insecurity. There must be something about yourself that you're bitter about, hence the swift reaction of getting defensive and clouding your own judgment (and also eyesight, I'm serious). Most people make decisions to avoid pain rather than seeking happiness, go figure. May I also add that a physiologist would do you some good. You got my nick wrong. I'll take that back if it's really due to poor eyesight.

Also, by emphasizing on the word "OLD", and the subsequent name-calling in your comment, give us a clear indication of how skewed your perception of the many gentlemen in this thread who have taken time and effort to offer suggestions and ideas to help people get a heads-up. If your insecurity is in the way, avoid calling names to expose that. Bitter medicine works. No one should nanny you by now.

I'm young too, but I'm able to accept the shortcomings of being. Only by facing them, do you have the basis of conquering. Anyway, should you fancy an eyeball session I'm more than happy to appear. Just drop me a PM. Don't be one of those who horned loudly behind that steering wheel just because you can, but when invited to exit the vehicle (highly likely paid for by your daddy), you speed off and pee in your pants.

Cheers!

P.S: Please do not "up" my points or whatever. Not my perogative to get points. Just needed to address this individual's agesim. Disapprovals are welcomed though. Thank you!

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 23-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Reputation like any business needs time and credibility to be build up....I started with minus 10 points too....and no worries....everyone is entitled to their own views...this is just a forum and do not get too upset if kena zapped...
Old 23-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Gigigagago

Let those ball less dudes shunk in one corner drowning themselves in self pity. Your contribution is nothing less than excellent especially coming from a late 20 dude. Your level of maturity and advanced knowledge of the rules of the game certainly surpassed your peers or at least myself when i was at your age or maybe even now ( humbly admitting here). Your harvest of harem will come in a matter of time. Keep the tips coming.

All:Besides conquests of singers, have anyone attempt to BY those prc stewardess flying for SQ. I think those are good balance in terms availability since they will not be around 50% of the week so you got time for family or other "families".

Again thanks to all for your sharing. I m learning heaps from here.
Old 24-10-2010, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Welcome to this modern sophisticated world; materialistic, fenced-up minds, egoistical, insecure minded and everything else that follow.

I have enjoyed your sharing so do not let one or two "smallies" spoil the sharings and fun. I have had my fair share of being zapped anyway, but as many esteemed bros know the way - do the points really matter?. It just goes to show what type of folks are lurking behind the monitor thats all.

As usual, have fun bro.

Cheers,
LDH

Haha, Bro LDH, while the comment from that ageist came as a pleasant surprise, yours was totally unexpected! And most definitely flattering. Didn't foresee the Prince of HFJ to actually come offer a vote of confidence and encouragement.

Thanks man, I'm never gonna stop having fun. You go get some too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Reputation like any business needs time and credibility to be build up....I started with minus 10 points too....and no worries....everyone is entitled to their own views...this is just a forum and do not get too upset if kena zapped...
Hi there Bro ME, thanks for the comment! Appreciate your input! I didn't really believe the points could be exchanged for frequent flyer miles or a blowjob from 林熙蕾; I thought his ageist comment was uncalled for, hence the need to address it. He didn't leave a nick so I couldn't PM either. But thanks again for your advice, I'll remember them.

Best of luck for your investments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Gigigagago

Let those ball less dudes shunk in one corner drowning themselves in self pity. Your contribution is nothing less than excellent especially coming from a late 20 dude. Your level of maturity and advanced knowledge of the rules of the game certainly surpassed your peers or at least myself when i was at your age or maybe even now ( humbly admitting here). Your harvest of harem will come in a matter of time. Keep the tips coming.
Hi there Bro Hooters666, your words are simply too kind. I do not deserve such praise, but honoured by your contribution. Just trying and surviving.

I concur that this is a great thread maintained, contributed and enriched by many respected individuals. One does not need to be a philosopher to identify there is something different about the contents of this thread to the others. While it is true the directions of various threads are different, the nature of the discussions engaged here offer more than just superficial rah-rah. It is easy to distinguish more than mere glimpses of real-life wisdom and also anecdote.

Cheers to all, and happy sharing!
Old 24-10-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
All:Besides conquests of singers, have anyone attempt to BY those prc stewardess flying for SQ. I think those are good balance in terms availability since they will not be around 50% of the week so you got time for family or other "families".

Again thanks to all for your sharing. I m learning heaps from here.
Bro Hooters666, my opinion, based on my personal friends (Singaporeans though) who are also flying now, is that because of the nature of their job, they don't have a stable boyfriend. 4 out of the 6 flight attendants I personally know and are close with have regular "friends with benefits" or "fuck buddies", whichever is more intimate to you. They love flying and being free. So, if I were you, unless I know the potential BY-ee herself personally, I doubt I would want to extend the offer of BY-ing as the exclusivity of her pussy is in question, and also, she may really like her job. KTV hostesses, again in my opinion (and short experience) only, largely do not love their job passionately. They just wanted to earn as much asap to clear debts and then save for future endeavours. Therefore, the platform is there to easily negotiate a deal (as compared to flight attendants).

Of course, this is just but my solitary opinion and there are many 高人s here to offer their take. Regard mine with a pinch of salt when theirs come along.

Cheers!
Old 24-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Haha, Bro LDH, while the comment from that ageist came as a pleasant surprise, yours was totally unexpected! And most definitely flattering. Didn't foresee the Prince of HFJ to actually come offer a vote of confidence and encouragement.

Thanks man, I'm never gonna stop having fun. You go get some too!

Hi bro Gigigagago! Me seldom in HFJs nowadays, retired liaoz because I found a partner and companion. Or perhaps I am tired of the nite scene or have at least, seen too much of the on-going stories, lies and actions. As for Prince of HFJs... I am not honoured to have such a nick, its time for another lion like you bro to take over.

Best,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 24-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Hooters666, my opinion, based on my personal friends (Singaporeans though) who are also flying now, is that because of the nature of their job, they don't have a stable boyfriend. 4 out of the 6 flight attendants I personally know and are close with have regular "friends with benefits" or "fuck buddies", whichever is more intimate to you. They love flying and being free. So, if I were you, unless I know the potential BY-ee herself personally, I doubt I would want to extend the offer of BY-ing as the exclusivity of her pussy is in question, and also, she may really like her job. KTV hostesses, again in my opinion (and short experience) only, largely do not love their job passionately. They just wanted to earn as much asap to clear debts and then save for future endeavours. Therefore, the platform is there to easily negotiate a deal (as compared to flight attendants).

Of course, this is just but my solitary opinion and there are many 高人s here to offer their take. Regard mine with a pinch of salt when theirs come along.

Cheers!

To add on, the question for the bro Hooter666 is "why do gals wanna come all the way from their homeland to work as KTV gals?" Another one, "why would gals take on job as a Flight Attendant?"

Bro Gigigagago has hit the right spot on the love of flying and freedom for the gals to pick a job as a flight attendant. They are hard to control and would almost likely, non-exclusive. They would prefer to fly around more for the purpose of fun and of course, the flight allowance.

For KTV gals, what they were before they wanted to be a KTV gal? Why they come along all the way from China etc etc? Work along the lines of my questions and you get your answer on BY.

Cheers,
LDH

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Old 24-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro Gigigagago! Me seldom in HFJs nowadays, retired liaoz because I found a partner and companion. Or perhaps I am tired of the nite scene or have at least, seen too much of the on-going stories, lies and actions. As for Prince of HFJs... I am not honoured to have such a nick, its time for another lion like you bro to take over.

Best,
LDH

Haha you retire liao still got Chairmain DYBJ and many other legendary heroes... Where got need and place for me to cheong tao (冲头)? Small fries like me ao ber dong zui (后尾顶水) happy bird already... Learning as much as I can lah.

But I'm really keen into the hybrid version of BY now... Like $1.5k-$3k/mth for the chick, while she still can work, can fuck around, but when I call she must appear. Once I get into the property market and get a good rented place then will consider exclusive pussy. Now let me just get my feet wet first.
Old 24-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
othniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys!

Am not sure if anyone of you have been to Club Jade recently but if I am not wrong, two ex-dancers from DC are there as singers. One of which, if I did not remember wrongly, was supported by the "young lion". Not sure if that young lion was there though or knew that she is back in Club Jade though..
Old 24-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by othniel View Post
Hi guys!

Am not sure if anyone of you have been to Club Jade recently but if I am not wrong, two ex-dancers from DC are there as singers. One of which, if I did not remember wrongly, was supported by the "young lion". Not sure if that young lion was there though or knew that she is back in Club Jade though..
LOL....I don't know because the young lion is very discreet...but sometimes see them take a romantic stroll down sophia road...the young lion is very sharp one la...he sure know....
Old 24-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

Best,
LDH

Yes...seems like many bros retired or busy with their projects....I also want to quit or spend less money on such things.....until hopefully I reach my personal target on other things....alot of meaningful things to do in life other than just fucking pussies....although I know I won't completely stop but I don't want to lay or get laid into the KC trap at the moment...it's too distracting...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1