The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-09-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
people don wanna try new stuff they jus folow whichever good FR they see. For me i only go once every mth so i wanna make sure i get something that i wan and these FRs are the only way to weed out the trash. So much choices but yet so much trash out there.

Good FRs written by some Bros here might not be good to everyone!
I experienced few so called good FRs but turned out not to my standard!
Old 19-09-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post

That's why.. YMMV 😅
Old 19-09-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Since forum so quiet, then I just give another MR ba.

Tried nina a while ago. Her figure is good. Just same as her ads. Tall and slim. Her looks also same as ads. Maybe discount 5-10%. Chatty and easy to break ice. She will wipe you dry after shower. Abit of restriction in terms of playability. Massage and sensual are good too. overall is an enjoyable session. Another fail safe option for you all to consider.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/nina-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 19-09-2023 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 19-09-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Sorry bro. Maybe I'm one of them. Hope you only take it as a reference.
In that case, should I still write or not?
Old 19-09-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Sorry bro. Maybe I'm one of them. Hope you only take it as a reference.
In that case, should I still write or not?

Nothing to be apologetic!
Please continue writing FR, good or bad is optional.
Old 19-09-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nothing to be apologetic!
Please continue writing FR, good or bad is optional.
Ok. I still have xiao bao, lora, anqi MR hasn't write. Who u are more interested in? I write for u.
Old 19-09-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enron View Post
Is it me or is this forum very quiet these days?
It is. Even the girls themselves are saying business is rather slow these days.
Have the usual guys here moved on to other more exciting things?
Old 19-09-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Maybe abit bored of SGL? Haha. Even if I have regulars but I still want new things.

Sometimes I rather go HC for stronger massage and surprises. Should not mention here as different forum.
Old 19-09-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
FR for An Qi

Decided to visit for first time after hearing she is about to RTC.

Easy to chat with, straightforward and clear instructions.

She's petite for me but with good boob size. Gave me a kinky feeling like someone's young gf. Like delicate lady. Mind can run wild.

Wore a very sexy panties too.
Looks good, smells good. Location is near MRT and toilet/room is well kept and dry.

Looking forward to her return.
I think all is good. Just only felt that she doesn't seem to look at my eyes when chatting. Maybe after massage, I paiseh she also paiseh.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-an-qi/
Haha I always look deep into her eyes at the sensual part leh, we don’t paiseh with each other now, we laugh instead at inside jokes! But I agree maybe need a bit more chemistry after being a regular. For now my regulars like An Qi and Fairy give me this nice deep looks during our sensual session which I like.
Old 19-09-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe abit bored of SGL? Haha. Even if I have regulars but I still want new things.

Sometimes I rather go HC for stronger massage and surprises. Should not mention here as different forum.
Maybe lo, nowadays seldom see the usual laojiaos here, either people move on to other new ventures, or settle down and quit this habit?
Old 19-09-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Maybe lo, nowadays seldom see the usual laojiaos here, either people move on to other new ventures, or settle down and quit this habit?
Actually the vpn also a hassle. Haha.
Old 19-09-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
OMM has delisted and preparing to go back to PRC for a break..... will resume work mid- Oct again.
Have you seen her latest wc moments? Pretty heavy stuffs lol

I am a boobie and playability man. Minimally 34B, preferably C cup.
Semi-chiongster

RTM List
OMM

Want to try list:
Kiv!

Gonna Miss:
Aini, Anan, Angel, MLX, XQ

JG list:
YF's stable
Old 19-09-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok. I still have xiao bao, lora, anqi MR hasn't write. Who u are more interested in? I write for u.
Xiao Bao... the other 2 got too many liao.

TMT
Old 19-09-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:

HC have quite many good stuff to explore as well. Like a different world. Many variations nowadays since reopening after Covid
Old 19-09-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Xiao Bao is really pretty. Definitely a syt with good figure, slim and boobs are handful. Will definitely turn your head many times if u see her on street. So figure and looks wise, don't worry.

Her massage and sensual are soso only.. very limited playability. Only can roam outside, half nude, cannot zhut.

So is a very good looking vanilla. I dont really go for vanilla... thats why I didnt recommend via MR.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-bao-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 19-09-2023 at 08:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1