The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Fall into Relationship with a China FL

Bro,
What I see you're facing now is an absolutely great relationship, get to piak free and no need to pay... Where to find siah!
After all this year I cheong, I longed to have this kinda chai to keep... but no luck!
Meanwhile carry on makan outside, once this China chai start asking money which is too great for you, then its time to let go.
Personally, I have many many friends who pay almost 1- 2k to maintain a bonking relationship.
Don't get me wrong, this are not SB. It's how you view this thing and how you play the game...
If you ask me, I think you ROCK, so lucky to meet 1 free fuck no need to pay one.
Next target, pinoy 1, Viet 1, Thai 1, & SG 1....
Gamed no gamed, you ask yourself.
Cheers!

PS: A lot of people want also don't have.... Enjoy!

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 14-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Oh TS,
Lastly, there's no free lunch around, but I don't think it's time to let go this piece of big fat juicy meat from your mouth now...
It's a matter of how gamed you are....
Cheers!

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 16-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Until now still no money involved. Only air ticket and hotel which i need to pay myself.
Already set up a stop-loss once she ask money from me.

Although she did hint me for an iphone 6 but i just pretend dunno and she also never press on.

Its true that it is far to travel to china but a 4days 3nights trip still worthwhile then looking out for FL and testing which most of the time disappointment. All the bro do your calculation.

So now I'm playing along. See how long can the kc last without any money.
Old 17-12-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
U

Its true that it is far to travel to china but a 4days 3nights trip still worthwhile then looking out for FL and testing which most of the time disappointment. All the bro do your calculation.

yes it is disapointment most of the time
Old 17-12-2014, 10:54 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Until now still no money involved. Only air ticket and hotel which i need to pay myself.

Although she did hint me for an iphone 6 but i just pretend dunno and she also never press on.

Bro u r serious or only play play with her?
Old 17-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

For now mix feeling.
Old 17-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

If you have some money on hand and don't mind traveling all the way there, then I guess it's fine.

Time will tell. she will last long even you don't give her money. What make you so sure that she only depend on you for some money and not some more in the queue except you don't know only.

Just my point of view, since your relationship has developed this stage and you are not short of cash, you may want to just go along, in the event if she is spreading the eggs in multiple basket, do not be alarm. She is just trying to survive since you are unable to take care of her completely. Even if you can, I doubt she will 100% comply.

Last edited by a2014; 17-12-2014 at 01:17 PM.
Old 17-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Just wait and see loh.

Whenever i go china. She will company me for the whole trip 24/7. I not sure with other bro who like to try diff girls. But for me she service me top notch unable to compare. Sometime i do think knn why travel so far just to release. But someone who know you and know wat u like is different from those fl you just met.
Ya. Maybe i kc abit in the first part but now it changes taking her a a fb more.
I remember my longest trip in china was a 5days 4 night.
First day walking shopping bought nothing back to hotel. Then thats it for the rest of the days. Sex slp eat until i go back. Maybe some of you might think i crazy or pervert.

We do it so many time until i lost count how many time i did. Hahahaha. Only remember that one day from morning till night we did it like 10 times. Otw back my leg jelly.
Old 17-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Samster

a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just wait and see loh.

Whenever i go china. She will company me for the whole trip 24/7.
Yes normally the case, maybe one day you will get sick of it because need to travel so far. Some give up very fast some take longer time, some take forever.

Did she bring you to visit and introduce to her friends back home or not. A little boring leh, you look at her, she look at you, just doing push up all day long.
Old 17-12-2014, 05:00 PM
Samster

Went out with her friends, bring me around like tour guide.
For me travelling there is ok. No big deal.
Old 17-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Went out with her friends, bring me around like tour guide.
For me travelling there is ok. No big deal.
She is an FL previously so should be able to come back to sg.
Old 17-12-2014, 05:33 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just wait and see loh.

Whenever i go china. She will company me for the whole trip 24/7. I not sure with other bro who like to try diff girls. But for me she service me top notch unable to compare. Sometime i do think knn why travel so far just to release. But someone who know you and know wat u like is different from those fl you just met.
Ya. Maybe i kc abit in the first part but now it changes taking her a a fb more.
I remember my longest trip in china was a 5days 4 night.
First day walking shopping bought nothing back to hotel. Then thats it for the rest of the days. Sex slp eat until i go back. Maybe some of you might think i crazy or pervert.

We do it so many time until i lost count how many time i did. Hahahaha. Only remember that one day from morning till night we did it like 10 times. Otw back my leg jelly.
Wow bro envy u married liao still can roam like no tomorrow
Old 17-12-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

Div soon

Then back to single.
Old 17-12-2014, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Div soon

Then back to single.
envy...congrat!
Old 18-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40444 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow 1 day 10x u t man bro .... But KC can b like taking drugs ... beginning she mayb FOC but once u addicted n start to ask for more ... tats what u call love ..... then t price u pay beside $$$ can b more then u can think of
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1