The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold
Period late for 11 days

Hi

If Period late for 11 days, test on the 9 and 11 days result negative . Using withdraw method , what the chance of tio pregency . Wonder why still haven come .
Is there any clinic just that can test blood for pregency ? Heard is more accurate .
Old 06-06-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Period late for 11 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Period late got many reasons i think. Just go see DR lah, they will check mah. Have mean have, don't have mean don't have. Just be prepared for the worst.
Yea intend to check liao . That’s why asking got any clinic that do blood test for it because urine test neagative 2 time . After confirm pregency then go those gyne to do more check and scan ( cost more money )
Old 06-06-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
No need ask and go a specific clinic one leh. Think all GP clinics can do blood test then think they send to lab? All you need to do is just walk in/call to ask lah. There's sure women clinics around the neighborhood or some inside malls also. Go polyclinic lah sure ok one. Now a days i think the Q is not so long in polyclinic cuz covid. Less people keng MC. Or try go KK lor but is A&E? cuz usually need referral there first by polyclinic.

ps.

Oh ya I think DR Tan in this forum also can do. 555555. Call to ask pricing lah hor.
Oh din know all clinic can . Ha I ku ku okie. Will go and check it out thanks mate .
Old 14-06-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
gobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergobal100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just take it. You can do it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1