The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
I am sure this place is known to many - VN fast food.

Decide to random select and service was average. Saw other ladies and looks wise were a bit disappointing.

Since this place has many options will try others.
Who did you ate there haha? Did you manage to see the new M or K ? They look good in photos at least.
Old Yesterday, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 5
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

CC where.
LOL
Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Don’t really see much FRs on SSS so I decided to infiltrate and prepare for extraction. It was a late evening when I decided to visit L&G , but my reg was booked all the way till midnight. Undeterred, I decided to survey the area outside as choices will aplenty , but I only had one bullet.

As many previous reports had suggested the potential targets in the new installation, I did notice that some of them had the figure of the SYTs. However, I plan to snipe and monitor for abit before engaging the targets.

Back to the main mission, I entered SSS as the territory was still unknown to me, and almost stepped onto a booby paint trap, but was quickly averted with the warning of the lady boss. ( painting works at their entrance). Fist clenched, steeled with determination to succeed, I opted for K**** as the facial recognition and intel online suggested her to be my target. The Boss mentioned that she is unavailable and if I really want her, they will call her
To come from God knows where.( btw, this is the second- third time I failed trying to find her and I walked away each time, she got really so busy or popular anot?) . Tired of running , I just decided to be offered a secondary target till I reload again for the next mission.

I was assigned Lucky ( don’t confuse ah, this one is SSS lucky) and I took the most basic 1B1G service that is without oil as I wanted to gauge their skills and strength. Guys, the massage was simply astounding to me, pain points were hit and her strength though slightly lesser than Blue, was satisfying to me. She did mentioned that she wasn’t going at full force cause she’s afraid that she may injure me resulting in my first and last visit HAHA! Anw, I told her to hit me with whatever she got next time as bros here including myself are trained to take hits. Satisfied with the phase 1, I than opt to top up 1R1G for oil for phase 2.

Sensing a beautiful beginning, I told her to show me what she know about teasing and handling of the 3rd leg. She massaged my back slowly before proceeding to the nether regions beginning with the thighs. The usual accidental touch of the balls and finger strokes of the area between the balls and anus. Flipped me over and then proceeded to put pressure on the areas near my comrade to channel the blood to him. Worried that my cover could be compromised, I ask for the dmg and she smiled and replied “whatever makes you happy, just enjoy first”. Unprepared, These words send a signal to my nervous system and I helplessly just laid back to let her hands do the talking. While she strokes me, her other hand were strategically placed at my anus as if just waiting for the command to enter. While she’s at it, I tune her a-b cup razor nips and the expression she gave hinted that she was into it as well. I get a hard-on when a women is unable to hide the turn on expression on her face. She then targeted my chest and I detonated everything.

Post-Op-review( for those not into stories)
Face: 7/10 ( Looks better RL, could be late 20s or early 30s)
Body: 7/10( Slim, B at most )
Massage: 9/10( definitely not piano , great teasing)
Happy experience: 8/10( maybe can try to poke poke next time)
RTM: Yes
Others: I think YMMV, we got on really well. I think the basic 1B1G entry can unlock happy experience already.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Just tried Lemon based on above FRs. Disappointing.
Wont return.

Sorry for your bad experience. Will talk to her about it.
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks bro for sharing!
Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4093 / Power: 8
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
Thanks bro for sharing!
replied with thanks

[M** yANG sHENG gE]: Y*Y*, A*(hairless Pussy), Cc(arrived 19.5.2024)
Teenager(19) Y*
【bald, shaven, 剃光阴部】丽丽 ,C*C, A*, 阳阳, 潇潇
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C , Hairless Victoria Secrets
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 16
rocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_509 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
I am sure this place is known to many - VN fast food.

Decide to random select and service was average. Saw other ladies and looks wise were a bit disappointing.

Since this place has many options will try others.
LOL.Jessie the best in everything.

Tried W*ndy on level 3 for my boyzillian.Will never opt for her again.She still new.Saw she VC with some samsters maybe.Will wait for Amy come back or will never come back.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_509 View Post
LOL.Jessie the best in everything.

Tried W*ndy on level 3 for my boyzillian.Will never opt for her again.She still new.Saw she VC with some samsters maybe.Will wait for Amy come back or will never come back.
Boyzilan is painful by nature.. Wendy and all ML at this shop never had proper training nor past experience in the job.. Best to split Boyzilan and massage/after care even if waxing ML is pretty. Furthermore shouldn’t shower part right after waxing.
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 9
mbolton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymbolton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
Thank you - SYT CC had finally arrived last night at stroke of midnight
Take advantage of the opportunity to experience her incredible talents. Schedule your appointment today and let CC help you unwind and restore your well-being.

members can express thier interest here...
can pm ctc bro? thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1