The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
thank you for sharing...you are still very young compare to me...dun know how long you had stayed in Vn to understand their culture...me still learning daily after 4 yrs flying in and out monthly...
I practically stayed there for almost 2 years, I stayed around them for 3 odd years, practically see them for the last 10 years.

I eat and breathe their air.

I guess it has to do with the language, most of them see me as a viet and they naturally speak to me in their language rather than our local language.

Yes I may be young but I may not professed to be an all-knowing but I believe I understand their culture well enough....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 11-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
similar to sillypore...both husband and wife have child access...but onli 1 parent has custody...but in Vn money is oso law and law not very clear...wife can return child to husband if she no longer wanted to take custody...similarly vice versa....oso both parents can oso dump the child and let their relatives look after oso heard before...

so the question is "are you sure you wanted to marry such a ger with such complicated family background...oso buy 1 get 1 free"...do you know there are so many gers and choices in Wetnam...cum with me...let me show you many nice pretty and unmarried ger waiting for you there...hihi...
technically this is not allowed but with money, anything can be done.

the household booklet is basically a document to specify the people who live in a particular house. this is one reason why when we were to live in somebody's house in vn, its best to go to the local police station to report. If a complain gets out, the police have the right to arrest the person.

I was in a similar spot sometime ago, better than you my girl had 2 kids but we broke off as she still yet to complete her divorce even after I waited for her for a year to do so......

Well, in the name of love, if we can accept it , so what if she has kids. Of course, its still better to have our own cos the kids will never accept us easily.

Old 11-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
W
From my experience, i feel that having a vietnamese spouse is the best way to learn the Vietnamese culture. You can be going around vietnam all the time, but it still doesn't beat the experience you get from a vietnamese spouse. A vietnamese spouse will allow you to experience what is it like to stay with a vietnamese for a longer term, their thinking, their habits and most importantly, their family. You get the good, the bad and the nasty.

Staying in Vietnam for a period of time is also good for learning their culture.

No mattter what, we cannot be 100% vietnamese as we are not borned and bred there. We can only learn as we spend more time there.
Bro, your words hit th right spot.

I agreed that is the best way. Having work in the north and mostly hanging out with southerners gave me a good glimpse of the people.

Despite understanding them well, they also spring a surprise or two to the mix.

Basically, for those whom intend to marry a vb. the key is to know her family background as they will make or break your relationship more than your relationship with her. in all words, they are always fiercely loyal to their family.

Make sure your girl or her family are not gamblers, you will spend time clearing 1 debts after another......

this is the reason why I had few by my side till today.

Old 11-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

teacher, singular or plural ha? I mean the noun of spouse

Quote:
From my experience, i feel that having a vietnamese spouse is the best way to learn the Vietnamese culture. You can be going around vietnam all the time, but it still doesn't beat the experience you get from a vietnamese spouse. A vietnamese spouse will allow you to experience what is it like to stay with a vietnamese for a longer term, their thinking, their habits and most importantly, their family. You get the good, the bad and the nasty.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bsktv69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My girl wish to stay longer term here, any bors know where i can get her a student pass ?
Old 11-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
teacher, singular or plural ha? I mean the noun of spouse
Plural is deemed history, singular is used now
Old 11-05-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

I was still so envy of your plural arrangment after reading your story before, I thought was like only last year. So fast back to singular? well.... like my old man used to say: like Durian, if good, one "hoot" is enough, if no good, give you the whole tree also no use.

Quote:
Plural is deemed history, singular is used now

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:50 PM
Samster

immigration dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsktv69 View Post
My girl wish to stay longer term here, any bors know where i can get her a student pass ?

Old 11-05-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bsktv69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
immigration dept
Any school to intro ? English lang sch ??
Old 11-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
get married to stay longer
student pass are not easy to get these days
Old 11-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Love is always blind during honeymoon period but after this period is over, problems arise out of nowhere.
love dun have eyes ma...sekali katoey cum out...hihi...

Quote:
Staying in Vietnam for a period of time is also good for learning their culture. The daily contact with locals and the observation of how things are done there gives good insight. But i find most singaporeans mixing around mostly with Singaporeans only when they are stationed there, the only local contacts being WL, their ban gai or the local staff in their office. Doing business with the locals is a very good way to widen local contacts.

No mattter what, we cannot be 100% vietnamese as we are not borned and bred there. We can only learn as we spend more time there.
I agreed...wait another few more years will retire there...hihi...sick of flying in and out too...but still managed to learned alot because I used to stay in the local neigbourhood and not stay in hotel for more than 1 year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
bro,i like the way u speak this sentence
cam on rat nhieu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
Yes I may be young but I may not professed to be an all-knowing but I believe I understand their culture well enough....
goot goot...excellent...keep it up...hihi...^_^

Quote:
the household booklet is basically a document to specify the people who live in a particular house. this is one reason why when we were to live in somebody's house in vn, its best to go to the local police station to report. If a complain gets out, the police have the right to arrest the person.

I was in a similar spot sometime ago, better than you my girl had 2 kids but we broke off as she still yet to complete her divorce even after I waited for her for a year to do so......

Well, in the name of love, if we can accept it , so what if she has kids. Of course, its still better to have our own cos the kids will never accept us easily.
i knew...did report before when I live in with my 1st ex bx...normally ger with kid will put alot of prioriy on them and you are last...

Quote:
Make sure your girl or her family are not gamblers, you will spend time clearing 1 debts after another......
very good and important advice...didn't notice my 2nd ex bx was such a big gambler during last TET until I was with her at her province even though she was gambling with her friends...scared the shit out of me...so happy she asked to split...^_^

Quote:
just ask her to register in a private English language school...the school will help to advise her how to apply student pass for her...^_^

Quote:
haha...knew you bound to have many more questions after answering...so next you will ask why dun you give address, telephone...or bring you there la...how much is the fees, etc, etc...hihi...^_^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I was still so envy of your plural arrangment after reading your story before, I thought was like only last year. So fast back to singular? well.... like my old man used to say: like Durian, if good, one "hoot" is enough, if no good, give you the whole tree also no use.
That was more than 1 year ago.
Old 11-05-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
do you know there are so many gers and choices in Wetnam...cum with me...let me show you many nice pretty and unmarried ger waiting for you there...hihi...
Pak like ; Pak want can Mas Hurricane88 teach Pak

Pak newbie here
Old 12-05-2011, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak like ; Pak want can Mas Hurricane88 teach Pak
okok...i go there tomorrow...you going too...hihi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
If you really want a student pass for her, get her a school. There are many many private schools offering english language courses in Singapore. Enrol for a course and pay extra fee, the school will get the student pass for her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1