The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2008, 02:59 PM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Waaa....Bro Holymann.....sifuuu....must bring me along some time ok?

But make sure not to any dirty toilets though... unless go solid action in there too...hahahahaa

LMP
Old 29-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

heading down hatyai next week with 1 more bro.
any other bros there too?
Old 29-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Samster

alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax_starved View Post
Just got back from Hatyai. The town is dead man, the pubs are quiet, the hotels are less than 1/4 full. .
danuk any takerS?
Old 29-09-2008, 09:07 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmypants View Post
Waaa....Bro Holymann.....sifuuu....must bring me along some time ok?

But make sure not to any dirty toilets though... unless go solid action in there too...hahahahaa

LMP
sifuuuu...... dont make fun of me la..... i am just a follower nia... i know nothing but carry bags, hok sai sifu's puying and etc... later i bring you to holan lo.... keke...

btw, next weekend (12-14 oct) big group will be visiting danok. All danok grand sifus, sifu, heavenly kings around 15 persons. they are all party animals and they plan to flood hello bkk..... it will be very happening... i really hope i can join them.... :P
Old 29-09-2008, 09:09 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
danuk any takerS?
next weekend sifuuuuu.... alot sifus will be in danok... from 10-12 oct
Old 29-09-2008, 09:12 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Everything is good over there......hahhahah! ask the Prince and gang for guidance they know almost every inches of the town except some dirty toilets.....hahhahahah!
sifuuuu.... mai peli me la.... me just know abit here and there in danok la.... compare to grand sifu the saint, TMC and etc... just a tip of iceberg nia...
Old 29-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be in Danonk on the 12th!But will be in the evening coz the day before will be in Hatyaai eating my beef noodle.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 30-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
next weekend sifuuuuu.... alot sifus will be in danok... from 10-12 oct
sigh. i going down on 5th.
Old 30-09-2008, 10:57 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
I'll be in Danonk on the 12th!But will be in the evening coz the day before will be in Hatyaai eating my beef noodle.
Bro we will be in Hatyai during the afternoon and evening maybe we will go back to danok....we can meet either in Danok or Hatyai for kopi....ok?
Old 30-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro we will be in Hatyai during the afternoon and evening maybe we will go back to danok....we can meet either in Danok or Hatyai for kopi....ok?
My Lord, your period of stay, please! I may be there.... can join you or not?
Old 30-09-2008, 11:23 PM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
sifuuuu...... dont make fun of me la..... i am just a follower nia... i know nothing but carry bags, hok sai sifu's puying and etc... later i bring you to holan lo.... keke...

btw, next weekend (12-14 oct) big group will be visiting danok. All danok grand sifus, sifu, heavenly kings around 15 persons. they are all party animals and they plan to flood hello bkk..... it will be very happening... i really hope i can join them.... :P
Bro..u mean u not joining the BIG PARTY in BKK then meh?

Unfortunateky i cant make it to Danok this month due to some commitments....but will join u guys some day....damn paisay to say this...but never been there man...like mountain tortise leh.....wait u guys sabo me bring me to kena some katoeys how ah?

See ya!
Old 30-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro playman, you gal in avatar come with you or not, if yes, I die die also come hty to meet you for kopi.....hehehehe truly SYT. good for you bro.
Old 30-09-2008, 11:35 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
My Lord, your period of stay, please! I may be there.... can join you or not?
I will only be there for one day....and going back on Saturday morning or late afternoon. Join me lah....no problem!
Old 30-09-2008, 11:41 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
bro playman, you gal in avatar come with you or not, if yes, I die die also come hty to meet you for kopi.....hehehehe truly SYT. good for you bro.
Hahahah Shifu....I would love to bring her to meet you for kopi but the problem is that she is from Bkk .....that is why I am so excited to be in Bkk at the end of this month. Come lah...join me for kopi in Hatyai let me shake your taiko hand..
Old 30-09-2008, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hahahah Shifu....I would love to bring her to meet you for kopi but the problem is that she is from Bkk .....that is why I am so excited to be in Bkk at the end of this month. Come lah...join me for kopi in Hatyai let me shake your taiko hand..
So when you going to hty or dnk? maybe can car pool together. I'm in penang or kl most of the time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1