The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jeremiah8282 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
Hahaha u all try meinazi already bro? Good?
Hi bro, can share contact and location?
Old 29-11-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post
Im interested to try Linda, did she look like her photo? scared got aunty look..lol. cant seem to find FR of her also..SYT n petite my cai.
She look the same as her WC , small size and I think also small cup. Have a good look at her when going shower so can confirm she is Chio syt.she with chatting with customer on the sofa for quite long so can see she is friendly type..maybe you go try Liao share fr. There is also another chio syt which called 小萝莉 very big cup size but not sure is she same house as Linda or not.you can see in Linda WC where they took photo together.
Old 29-11-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
She look the same as her WC , small size and I think also small cup. Have a good look at her when going shower so can confirm she is Chio syt.she with chatting with customer on the sofa for quite long so can see she is friendly type..maybe you go try Liao share fr. There is also another chio syt which called 小萝莉 very big cup size but not sure is she same house as Linda or not.you can see in Linda WC where they took photo together.
swee...thanks a lot for the info bro. today didnt get to book any. maybe tmr got time/chance try liao i post FR here.
Old 30-11-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 18
babyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by compaq69 View Post
bro, can share lemon contact! long time never hav a syt! tks
Am keen on lemon contact too
Old 30-11-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 8
KengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond reputeKengJr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, any feedback regarding this ML? Thanks.

Old 30-11-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KengJr View Post
Hi bros, any feedback regarding this ML? Thanks.

She is Ang Pai at Syed Alwi road. Provided good massage especially her 指压按摩. Can give a try bro.
Old 30-11-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
heistsneak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any review on Lili 65?
Old 30-11-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just went for Meineizi just now. Very bubbly milf if we're to compared with the squirter Esther, MNZ will be more wild and playful. And best is another squirter found. Also saw Linda which is syt but look petite size .a yfr for her?
Is it ? I find esther abit stuck up. Do whatever also need to top up. Maybe you can share more on how wild mnz is ? Understand from her entrance is $55. Full i think should be $150 ?
Old 30-11-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just went for Meineizi just now. Very bubbly milf if we're to compared with the squirter Esther, MNZ will be more wild and playful. And best is another squirter found. Also saw Linda which is syt but look petite size .a yfr for her?
Bro can share how much you pay for full course ? I like bubbly milf. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
End of the session she will jokingly ask not 205 meh? just need to tell her the whole street here standard is 150 if any one pay 205 he is a 傻B liao.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
Is it ? I find esther abit stuck up. Do whatever also need to top up. Maybe you can share more on how wild mnz is ? Understand from her entrance is $55. Full i think should be $150 ?
Only thing Esther win MNZ is her figure and boobs. Esther skin smoother when you roam her buttok smooth like tofu not like alot the button area alot acne or scar.also Esther don't really french unlike MNZ no hold barred.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

heard from the MLs there is a raid along syed Alwi last week, play safe bro
a lot cbk bio-ing the fr
Old 01-12-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
heard from the MLs there is a raid along syed Alwi last week, play safe bro
a lot cbk bio-ing the fr
Upped +11 for exchange
Old 01-12-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
End of the session she will jokingly ask not 205 meh? just need to tell her the whole street here standard is 150 if any one pay 205 he is a 傻B liao.
Thanks for the tip bro, will arrange with her soon 😜
Old 01-12-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, can share MNZ ctc? TIA. upz you my humble 15s
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1