The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
I definitely agree with sentiments here. The current combination of
  • Exorbitant double pricing
  • Low level of playability (chit chat lol). This is the worst!

Makes for truly a bad value proposition for any chiongster. Things were better before COVID-19 but unfortunately I do not think we would be seeing those days anytime soon (if ever)
  • Lack of competition (siam dius etc)
  • Lack of girls coming in. I heard the loophole for viets also being tightened
  • Current safe distancing measures bad for business.
  • Its always inflation, never deflation (think flower girl tips)
  • Many bros unable to travel are willing to splurge on domestic consumption (girls / cars)

It's really a seller's market at this point. We are left with being principled in our belief and not frequent these joints, or accept it and frequent joints that at least have higher levels of fun.
Previously it's the girls that was clawing for chance to even work in the clubs or ktv, now what I know are that clubs are trying desperately hard to recruit girls as though they are talents.

That's why now the working girls get the upper hand.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shall all the Bros here stand united & boycott KTVs since girl tips is insanely h

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Previously it's the girls that was clawing for chance to even work in the clubs or ktv, now what I know are that clubs are trying desperately hard to recruit girls as though they are talents.

That's why now the working girls get the upper hand.

If that is the case then now is purely bros against the girls. If they charge you ridiculously, just report them as i doubt any of them have proper working pass. There are two very vital weapons for complaining. Violate of covid measures and of course no working pass. Let's see do are they desperate to work in SINGAPORE ripping our bros or they still feel they are super talent holding the upper hand.

Don't worry about no girls left as i feel the whole world is sick of this covid and there is vaccine already. No matter really useful or not useful, they will find some reasons to open the world again. Soon there will be plentiful again. What we are doing now is just to kill off the bad ones. If the remaining ones still do not tone down then they are bad as well. Put them on the next to kill list till we left the good ones.

BTW for the outlets, i do not believe they are innocent in this jacking up of prices. They are together with the girls. Unless the outlets operate under normal FNB licence, no charging of room charge, no mommy charge, no 17%, no compulsory food ordering and no out source of food and jack up sell to bros at 3 times the cost then i believe the outlets are innocent. Yes girls they cannot control. What about the rest???

The jacking up of out source food price 3 times is the most dulan thing i ever know. If cost $2 more i can still accept as we support the honest outlets a bit but 3 times more??? They don't even rent the kitchen below, own any cooking equipments nor employ any chefs---- in short not contribution to OUR NATION with regards to employment or taxes and they charge so much and make it compulsory for my Fellow Singaporeans to pay???
It is not only the girls tips that is expensive, the outlets also join in and rip our bros gao gao. All these outlets and girls should just close down. Left the good ones.
Old 08-03-2021, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shall all the Bros here stand united & boycott KTVs since girl tips is insanely h

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Very simple, if cannot afford or not willing to pay additional, just stay at home and PCC. Let those who can afford and willing to be robert enjoy themselves.

Where there is demand, there is supply. This is simple economics.

Just stay away from these KTV joints during this period and hopefully as more become vaccinated, the govt will allow more girls to come to singapore and we can then have our fun at a more affordable price.
I agree with this. They ripping minority but not the majority. Those who are still visiting ktvs are willing parties, the girl didnt really force them to patron the place. They are using this opportunity to increase the prices because majority are willing to pay. I discussed with my buddy and here is what he said: "Once a week, ok mah". Ok for him because he earns a lot and today he called people who earn 3-4k, poor and useless. Hard to change the mindset of such people. Fyi, i already mentioned that last week the place we went was full house on a weekday. We can just persuade bros in this forum but outside majority still wins, those desperate will also give out once they hit their limit.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
pppp0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1000% agreed about the insane charges. If the majority is able bear for 2 months at least and Abstain patronising these, the prices will definitely readjusted accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Pre covid gal tips $30 and $50 can get. Mummy tip also $50.

Now post-covid dunno which lanjiao rule they follow, gal minimum tip is $100, mummy also $100. Looks like all the ktvs aka bistros in spore join forces amongst themselves to monopolise the market and set the price ridiculuosly high. They know that they we are desperate and we cant travel out of the country to chiong so they set the price insanely high.

Its our job now to also stand united and boycott them. I understand that the bros here have been desperate (including me) to be entertained and play with gals. If we can survive circuit breaker without ktv for 2 to 3 mths, then we should be able to do so also post-covid. Lets make this a consumer market, instead of a supplier market. Let them be desperate of us, instead of us being desperate of them and kenna chopped gao gao. I am prepared to get zap by ktv bosses/owners/shareholders/mamasan/papasan but I know I am sacrificing myself for the all bros here who have been chionging ktv for years (honestly for me I have cheong ktv for 8 yrs). You guys dont deserve this kind of treatment. Lets boycott for the time being until the economy gets back to shape and hopefully by then the price would revert to the normal tips price.

Who's in?
Old 08-03-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

I have also stopped going KTV. Used to prefer KTV over MP/ML because of the GFE + the thrill of seeing the girls, choosing the one you like and building relationship with them to bring them out. That process was so much more fulfilling than just going to MP and GQ.

But with the high prices and low playability, KTV is losing its appeal. The worst is the girls are becoming more choosy, or they will quote exorbitant price to go out. They know they are in hot demand.

I switched my attention to ML now. Not just the GQ but to bring them out to hotel eventually. The money spent is almost the same but the satisfaction is bigger. These ML pussy are much less used than the KTV girls.
Old 10-03-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

forget abt so call bristol
lido now also decorate like restaurant.....on company account of cos....knn the girl order food like they nvr eat for days

use own money play now i frequent those operating in house....n high liao neg abit straight go room
dun ask me whr....go search ard n u will find
Old 10-03-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 8
Herald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of lightHerald is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Pre covid gal tips $30 and $50 can get. Mummy tip also $50.

Now post-covid dunno which lanjiao rule they follow, gal minimum tip is $100, mummy also $100. Looks like all the ktvs aka bistros in spore join forces amongst themselves to monopolise the market and set the price ridiculuosly high. They know that they we are desperate and we cant travel out of the country to chiong so they set the price insanely high.

Its our job now to also stand united and boycott them. I understand that the bros here have been desperate (including me) to be entertained and play with gals. If we can survive circuit breaker without ktv for 2 to 3 mths, then we should be able to do so also post-covid. Lets make this a consumer market, instead of a supplier market. Let them be desperate of us, instead of us being desperate of them and kenna chopped gao gao. I am prepared to get zap by ktv bosses/owners/shareholders/mamasan/papasan but I know I am sacrificing myself for the all bros here who have been chionging ktv for years (honestly for me I have cheong ktv for 8 yrs). You guys dont deserve this kind of treatment. Lets boycott for the time being until the economy gets back to shape and hopefully by then the price would revert to the normal tips price.

Who's in?
Agree with you bro,

The prices are skyrocket high!
I have been to A**, *2, M*TH recently, they are charging $100 for butterfly, $30-$50 for a pityful plate of finger food which the girls eventually eat all by themselves and than pester us to buy for them because they are hungry , alcohol still standard pricing I would say, mummy $100 and somemore waiter/waitress will come and ask for tip $20-$50. Take away also minimum of $300 per shot but girls will try their luck at $500.

Playability and girls appearance is still there but it is wallet draining entertainment for people like myself.

If want to go, geylang and certain parts of Jalan besar still can find affordable ktvs which is mummyless.

Anyway, now I bring a fixed amount of cash, when high from alcohol, I don't anyhow spend because these ladies will take advantage when they know you high liao. So finish money, time to leave the place else next day regret not because of hangover but because of the amount spent the day before.
Old 05-01-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Lastest price update E9 $150 for butterfly n mommy only 2-3hrs running. Around not sitting.. gosh all time high, total ripped off. Boycott bistro for good
Old 05-01-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Lastest price update E9 $150 for butterfly n mommy only 2-3hrs running. Around not sitting.. gosh all time high, total ripped off. Boycott bistro for good
Sorry for the noob qn. $150 pay the butterfly to do what huh? Bbbj and cim?
Old 05-01-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

While Bros, You all only have urselves to blame. Give urselves some respect, don't waste your hard-earned money there, and get treated like shit.

Try to downplay the tips and pay according to what the bros here feel is right so as not to be ripped off. I understand that not all bros are equal and to those richer bros it is nothing. However, this is very inconsiderate to those poorer bros. So does that mean that those at the bottom deserve and should have no play at all? Everybody should be able to be given an equal chance to have a go any girls etc. Being rich and getting all the play to urself is not someone great at all. Try playing around at equal grounds then.

So bros just start to dictate the play and the tips. If you all feel not up to the standard just report them. Go i-witness and lodge a report so they will get raided every now and then and people will avoid those places. Those places should not even exist anymore. Since they do not cater to the mass, they also should not exist for the mass too. Those that you all don't report mean that they are doing something right then. If the police start to raid these right places, then up to the bros to lodge complaints against the police. Natural justify knows which side to defend hahaha. My two cents.
Old 06-01-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post

So bros just start to dictate the play and the tips. If you all feel not up to the standard just report them. Go i-witness and lodge a report so they will get raided every now and then and people will avoid those places. Those places should not even exist anymore. Since they do not cater to the mass, they also should not exist for the mass too. Those that you all don't report mean that they are doing something right then. If the police start to raid these right places, then up to the bros to lodge complaints against the police. Natural justify knows which side to defend hahaha. My two cents.
Why dun u lead by example and report those bistros first

Last edited by SadLoser; 06-01-2022 at 01:09 AM. Reason: duplicated
Old 06-01-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Why dun u lead by example and report those bistros first
I won't even go even though I can pay for it. Sadly to say many poor bros who are earning much lower still go and bleedingly support. After one night of fun, no more money liao. Every month empty pockets. I wonder how they survive or got think of their future not.

As I don't even go so my observations are purely as a by stander. I don't talk about what loneliness la what KC power of the girls la. My observations are purely based on economic analysis. Not worth to go bros. Respect yourselves.
Old 06-01-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting…

Prices doubled for more than a year for butterfly. Takeaway rate did not change but chances have dropped as many wait till late for takeaway, no longer the halftime show type.

Quality remains the same…..

If got urge to teh nei nei, stretch tongue and exercise with them…. Do it half as often lor…. There are hell lot of people out there willing to pay, when you don’t go, they are still full house. My car is often the cheapest at the carpark (not even near the price of the car beside), life goes on…. I still suck the same pair of nei nei as the guy driving the Ferrari, just with a bit more pain in the wallet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1