The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
what phra you wearing ar? metta so strong
Think he wear Phra Pit Ta
Old 10-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
when i applied, the staff is going to let me do the conversion but when let department head sign the approved doc, he asked me why no expired date. i explained he not accept so the staff tell me just apply for new

also something maybe u should know also, 1st time license 2 year, following renew is 5 yrs right? guess what khung song here only give me 2 year for the renew, i ask why not 5 years? he say foreigner is 2 years wat.
I think you are too soft to them already seriously...
We foreigners working in Thailand or not is totally no link, different issue.
You in Non O visa and w.p, need by law a Thai conversion license. IT YOUR RIGHTS!!
1st time 2 yrs temp and when renew is by default, 5 yrs, with sg license copy and previous 2yrs Thai license copy. Make sure they know is the 2nd time.
I think they didnt know is 2nd time when you apply for it or consider as renew on your 2nd time.
Also, dont need any head of dept to sign at all...
There are issue by the many normal staffs who at the table to take pic , collect money and give you the license..
Be it in sukhumvit branch or the one at chatuchak, both are the same..

my humble advise, in thailand, sometime to make things work, you really need to talk back to them and question them back. if i were you when apply n they only give 2 yrs, i will ask them who say and ask them person said come out n verify..then show them what the law require? tell them, you will get their name and go to the ministry of foreign affair department and clarify with his/her name..90% of the time, things will start to go according to your way or the way it should be by right..
you should by now know, same issue but in different places will give different results..so we need to be firm at times..

Example, now student are allow to keep their long hair but must tie pony tail for girls and 4 by 2 for guys..
But still, some gov school still ignore the gov ruling and still maintain their conservative mind set, that girls above shoulder and guys crew cut..

I ever ask the teacher, does haricut affect or determine how a student can learn? he cant reply and say its school "tradition"
i ask again, why the principle and male teacher not set example first and the female teacher too? some female teacher still have their hair permed.

a month later, they follow the gov guideline...

Bro, know the game, beat the game...

I'M CIM KING
Old 10-08-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/t...until-2021-tat

Thailand borders not reopening for tourists till 2021

2020 is so sad and bored.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Bro, know the game, beat the game...
ok thanks for advise
Old 11-08-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
jing jing?
Kinda true... I only manage to get normal atm card when I was a tourist and a debit card when I got my work permit. Funnily I did ask about credit card and kasikorn told me that I have to prepaid it eg. like put in 300k and they will issued a credit card of 300k spending limit... LMAO... what's the point?
Old 11-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
johnlo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

泰国夜店很多人妖哦............
Old 11-08-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaQuica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Kinda true... I only manage to get normal atm card when I was a tourist and a debit card when I got my work permit. Funnily I did ask about credit card and kasikorn told me that I have to prepaid it eg. like put in 300k and they will issued a credit card of 300k spending limit... LMAO... what's the point?
Oh yes. That's how it goes. But I was able to get a debit. As for credit card, I felt it does not make sense. You will be like buying the card limit with the deposit you put in. Might as well I just stick with debit.
Old 12-08-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
https://thethaiger.com/coronavirus/t...until-2021-tat

Thailand borders not reopening for tourists till 2021

2020 is so sad and bored.
I think mid 2021 should be open but will be selective. If Thailand still implement the 2 weeks compulsory quarantine at hotels I doubt many people will want to come back in.
Old 12-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaQuica View Post
Oh yes. That's how it goes. But I was able to get a debit. As for credit card, I felt it does not make sense. You will be like buying the card limit with the deposit you put in. Might as well I just stick with debit.
Best to stick with debit, don稚 spend what you don稚 have. Dangerous lah. 😅
Old 12-08-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Everyday go not sian meh? Got money can la...
🤣😂 after a while, it does get boring. When I enter a gogo bar for the first time in my life, I was like 🤩 a kid in a candy store. So many ladies, so many pairs of boobies.. but after some time, it starts getting boring and repetitive.
Old 12-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Only for those living in Thailand now. Don't know how many more months to wait before they are going to open to foreigners.
Not in the next 6 to 9 months for sure.,
Old 12-08-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
jing jing?

About this, many of us have explained on it quite some time ago...
Just for normal bank account with Debit is easy and no doc and only your passport and a local Thai guarantor will do...
***but not any branhces..***

I'M CIM KING
Old 12-08-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Its works about the same as local Singapore, if we dont have much doc to use to apply for c.c
Make a F.D and the amount the bank needed, and get the c.c
but many bank reluctant to do c.c for foreigner, becos paper works will kill them.
In Thailand, payment by mobile is so easy and also, cash is still king in Thailand.

I'M CIM KING
Old 12-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
🤣😂 after a while, it does get boring. When I enter a gogo bar for the first time in my life, I was like 🤩 a kid in a candy store. So many ladies, so many pairs of boobies.. but after some time, it starts getting boring and repetitive.
Agreed, that y do different thing is better.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Agreed, that y do different thing is better.
Like visit Angelina Massage on Petchburi Road? but that also after awhile start to get boring.. lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1