The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
So its true....free advice not good, good advice not free
There are four possibilities, what you have listed are just two

1 - Good advice, free (spirit of true sharing)
2 - Good advice, not free (commercial)
3 - Bad advice, free (Ignorance or malicious intent to mislead)
4 - Bad advice, not free (kenna conned)

I feel all four are possible.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 12-06-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
True.. BUT as foreigner we are definitely not allowed to buy land in Thailand. As for buying a house without and land deed title is stupid as end of the day if any dispute were to happen, the property may likely go back to the land owner. Legal proceeding to claim back the building alone will be draggy and end of the day, the lawyer's fee may surpass the value of the building is conflict were to surface between the land owner and the foreigner who bought/ built the building.
Then foreigner buying condo is stupid too..if can make the house under a foreigner name which is possible, why not? Its the same as buying condos.
In the end, we still have the chips to be in the dispute.Better than nothing.
If for me, well, lets go to court and fight it out. They the normal local, will not have the ability to drag to case. In the end, force to sell the land n house, the whole property and split the proceeds in private.
I notice the local Thai cannot tolerate Mental game.. if play mind game with them , they cannot take it and will go crazy de...lolx...sibei dramatic de...
There are a few case, thai girl has to sell the property and give the 80% proceed back to the ang mo husband. But if cos, this ang mo has keep all the expenses he forked out for this house. Court also know the thai girl her self has no ability to afford to buy that type of house.
Lesson- cover our own butt first

I'M CIM KING
Old 12-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
There are a few case, thai girl has to sell the property and give the 80% proceed back to the ang mo husband.
Few cases but what about most cases?

When a couple wants to buy a property, a joint declaration that the money expended on the land is a personal asset of Thai spouse and under Thai land law it is non-marital asset.

Positive outcome from court is slim... Only option, keep all the records of money spent on the property and get the right lawyer.

Buying condo is different cause the owner can be a foreigner. He/she can sell the property anytime.
Old 13-06-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Few cases but what about most cases?

Positive outcome from court is slim... Only option, keep all the records of money spent on the property and get the right lawyer.

Tats why keeping all records on the money spent on the property and a good lawyer is critical for us as foreigner here.

I'M CIM KING
Old 16-07-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

Actually i think those fully transformed ones can bombom like a normal girl just cannot have baby.... even if he don't bombom "her" maybe he enjoy kana bbbj n cim swallow or aj mak by his "wife".... 555
If u can get pass frenching, having emotion attach with another man then u will like LB and live happily after. If u feel disgusting holding another man hand then u will not accept a LB.

For me, I have not attain the level of ignoring him as a man.
Old 16-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Due to the experience of ladyboys giving me the CFM look!
One look I can tell is katoey liao.
That kind of look cannot escape because real females usually will not be so slutty.

Once open mouth, stamp chop confirm is katoey 555!
Old 16-07-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

If they don't talk still can pass leh machiam like original girl. I see one of the video machiam like real girl look sia. They ms tiffany grade leh. 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Due to the experience of ladyboys giving me the CFM look!
I am not against same sex, it is your freedom and rights. I will be happy to bless u... but I mentality cannot accept it myself in relationship with same sex.
Below, if u can french, slap "his" ass, hold the hand like a normal man-woman couple then u guys have attained the highest stage of "love"...

Old 18-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
buahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I boh chance yet to friend friend ms tifanny grade type leh. those outside thermae forget it lah 5555555.

That's why hor whenever i sleep over with thai girls i always offer to shower them. Give them special service but real is do inspection lor 5555. Tell the girl to wash her face n make up away. They always say make up wash liao ugly right? But after the inspection i always say no ugly. I love original 555555
I try to shake their hands first. There is a difference between man and woman's hand.
Talk to them and listen to their voice.
Put you hand into their pussy. Does it feel like skin inside the first 2cm? The consistency of their " vagina" fluid is difference too. Ah gua's feels like sweat.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buahahaha View Post
I try to shake their hands first. There is a difference between man and woman's hand.
Talk to them and listen to their voice.
Put you hand into their pussy. Does it feel like skin inside the first 2cm? The consistency of their " vagina" fluid is difference too. Ah gua's feels like sweat.
Most are easily identify but it is getting more difficult to identify a trans. There are trans I met, sounded, shaped, size just like a normal lady.

The biggest give away whether is "she" a is man-made pussy but u need to bed "her" or at least let u dig "her" pussy.

In modern advanced medication and surgery, u will have difficulty to identify by just hand shake or listen to "her" voice.

Listen to this youtube interview by my darling, "her" voice is almost identical to most Thai gers.

Old 19-07-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Listen to this youtube interview by my darling, "her" voice is almost identical to most Thai gers.
Oh my god Jiahui french kiss with your darling in the movie!
Old 19-07-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
datuksex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

your mother is also a transgender, your son is a chao ah gua

Quote:
Most are easily identify but it is getting more difficult to identify a trans. There are trans I met, sounded, shaped, size just like a normal lady.

The biggest give away whether is "she" a is man-made pussy but u need to bed "her" or at least let u dig "her" pussy.

In modern advanced medication and surgery, u will have difficulty to identify by just hand shake or listen to "her" voice.

Old 19-07-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster (M)

yes money count. got money banga also can fuck your mother smelly cunt

Quote:
Yes, money counts.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

H88, told u... after world cup, low life scums will be back.
Old 19-07-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

we are back to fuck your retarded child ass after world cup
O$P$, dun try to run away you chee bye kia

Quote:
H88, told u... after world cup, low life scums will be back.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
Question (to those seniors with Thai wife):

Do you need to support her extended family? Heard some (horror) stories in which they were like leech n would suck your blood/money dry.
love me, love my family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1