The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2005, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Fined $15,000 for pimping her maid

There's always a first time - female boss pimping maid

http://www.straitstimes.com.sg/sub/s...54187,00.html?

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 23-11-2005, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all
Re: Fined $15,000 for pimping her maid

think u need to register to see.... hmmm
Old 23-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

pimping the maid, $15k fine. run from national service, probably $5k fine only...
Old 23-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Hereforfun is Cool - loads of Potential

But i think the boss collected damn lot from all the maid's services... The boss collected $310 in all and she gave the maid only $80. Which means she pocketed $230 from just introducing the clients... It is about 75% of the total revenue....
Old 23-11-2005, 10:57 AM
Samster

sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicheng
think u need to register to see.... hmmm
Oops, sorry about that

Fined $15,000 for pimping her maid

Maid serviced five men in employer's home. Boss collected $310 and maid got $80 in all

By Selina Lum and Theresa Tan

JUST one week after her maid started work, housewife The Min Yek gave her an additional job to do - become a prostitute.

The, 35, broached the idea with the maid, Awunningsih, a week after the 24-year-old Indonesian began work at her Clementi flat.

Awunningsih agreed with the indecent proposal, and before long, she was servicing clients in her employer's home.

It is believed to be the first case of an employer acting as a maid's pimp.

Yesterday, The was fined $15,000 after admitting that she had lived on the earnings of the prostitution of another person, managed 'a place of assignation', and procured a woman for prostitution.

A district court heard that The's husband, a construction supervisor, had hired the maid to work and look after their three children, aged four to 12, on April 13 this year.

She told the maid that she would get $10 to $20 for each client.

Between April 21 and early May, the housewife brought five men back to her home, quoting them between $40 and $200 to have sex with the maid.

In total, The collected $310 from the clients. The maid's takings: $80.

The shenanigans in the flat came to an end on May 30, when anti-vice officers raided the flat after the maid agency lodged a complaint.

It was not revealed in court how the agency came to know of the shady goings-on.

Yesterday, The sobbed loudly in court as her lawyer Patrick Tan urged District Judge Victor Yeo not to jail her.

He said the maid often complained to his client that she missed her husband and children, and that she owed her agent some $2,000.

He added that The decided to help her 'out of sheer sympathy'.

He also noted that the maid had not been coerced.

'The complainant was a willing party ready to provide sexual services so that she could make extra income to repay her debt to her agent,' he said.

The maid, now living at the Indonesian embassy, is expected to be repatriated soon.

The, who paid the fine, refused to comment when approached yesterday.

When contacted last night, Ms Braema Mathi, president of Transient Workers Count Too - a civil society group that looks after the welfare of maids - and former Nominated Member of Parliament, said she was glad the employer had been punished, but said the case threw up deeper issues that need to be addressed.

'For instance, what were the circumstances that led the maid to prostitute herself? How much was her salary as a maid and was she getting her pay?' asked Ms Mathi.

She added: 'Was she in debt bondage? Many Indonesian maids have to pay off their Indonesian agents and their local agents to get a job in Singapore.

'Many of them go without pay for a couple of months when they first arrive to pay off their debts.'

Taking issue with the defence claim that Awunningsih was a willing party, she added: 'We have to look at all these factors before we can conclude that she's not coerced into prostitution.'

Fucking high,
Old 23-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Men is always reminded not to eat and shit at the same place.

It now happened to women now.
Old 23-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 22
babycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of light

well....there's all kind of funny ppl around.....but this one is pure stupidity ...pimping her maid at her own place.
She is damn lucky the house is not confiscated....

BC
但回报却是无动于衷, 于是在一次次寂寞的等待中,
心血一点一滴的滴干了, 最后心血全无,心灰意冷,
当爱情失去信仰, 当感情离开忠一的港湾后,
对于男人来说, 爱情是什么这一切就都显的无所谓了!
男人的心冷了, 就再也难以热起来,
因为爱过一次之后已经让他失去了爱的能力。
Old 23-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

I read some where that 1 of the customer is from SBF call dont know what dont know anything, sounds like a senior samster keke
Old 23-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
warresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant futurewarresg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939
I read some where that 1 of the customer is from SBF call dont know what dont know anything, sounds like a senior samster keke
his avatar issit those rotating word 1
Old 23-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by warresg
ya loh ya loh i think is that one
Old 23-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycheong
She is damn lucky the house is not confiscated....

BC
according to last nite's 新明日报 .. HDB might confiscate their flat, after the police investigations / court rulings, which could be several months later.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 23-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939
Quote:
Originally Posted by warresg
you all talking about Big Sexy .. lidat say Big Sexy good meh?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 23-11-2005, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

For 230, she had 2 hire a law mee seller n a 15grand fine?
Haha...........bad business.........bad business

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 23-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
you all talking about Big Sexy .. lidat say Big Sexy good meh?
Big Sexy got rotating avatar meh? Anyway, Bro DNAT, how do you make your avatar rotate huh?

Fucking high,
Old 23-11-2005, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Big Sexy got rotating avatar meh? Anyway, Bro DNAT, how do you make your avatar rotate huh?
thats a gd one bro.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1