The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2010, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Lionel Messi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLionel Messi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Barcelona - NouCamp Faithful

this match against Sevilla will be a tought match for us.
but we will come through and win it.
just 5 minutes and guess who put us in the lead ---- Lionel Messi.

Sevilla 0-1 Barcelona.
10 is my jersey number.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:29 AM
Samster

Lionel Messi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLionel Messi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

think will have to wait till the last match of the season,next week.
Real Madrid 1-0 Athletic Bilbao (pen. C.Ronaldo) and Bilbao is playing with 10 players,as a player was sent-off.
as typing Barcelona is now leading 2-0
10 is my jersey number.
Old 09-05-2010, 04:24 AM
Samster

now we are more even.
Sevilla also has a player send-off, we are leading 3-0
Real Madrid 1-1 Athletic Bilbao with 22 more minutes to go.
if it stand this way,we will be La Liga Champion again.
10 is my jersey number.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
66cccc66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy66cccc66 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

watched the matches.

Sevilla 2-3 Barcelona
Real Madrid 5-1 Athletic Bilbao

nail-bitting for Barca fans as they let Sevilla back after leading 3-0 with an player advantage.
and the other match,once Real Madrid managed to breakdown and scored to take the lead,Bilbao just collapsed without putting much resistant.
another title that will be decided in the last match of the season.
Advantage to Barcelona as they will be playing at home against Valladolid at Camp Nou and Real Madrid is away to Málaga.
Both team are in for a fight,as Vallaolid and Malaga are still in the relegation fight.

No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others.
The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.

Old 09-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Sevilla FC 2 - 3 Barcelona : Barca survive Sevilla fightback

Barcelona survived an unexpected comeback from 10-man Sevilla to move closer to a second successive league title with a vital 3-2 win at the Sanchez Pizjuan on a dramatic evening of Primera Division football.

Lionel Messi gave Barca the lead after five minutes and Bojan Krkic doubled the Catalans' lead just short of the half hour mark.

Sevilla then went down to 10 men following Abdoulay Konko's dismissal 10 minutes into the second period and Barca looked to be out of sight after Pedro struck a third shortly afterwards.

But Pep Guardiola's side were forced to endure a nervous finale as Sevilla fought back with goals from Frederic Kanoute and Luis Fabiano midway through the second half.

(excerpt from ESPN Soccernet)

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 17-05-2010, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Barca hold nerve to reclaim crown

Barcelona claimed a second successive Primera Liga title as they held their nerve and demolished Valladolid 4-0 at the Camp Nou to set a record points total of 99 points.
Real Madrid, their chasers all season, fell at the final hurdle, only drawing 1-1 with Malaga.
And only 1 defeat in the whole season.

Lionel Messi is also the top scorer with 32 goals and a chance for the Europe Golden Boot Award

Congratulation to All Barcelona Fans here.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 17-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to all Barca fans - I love to see Real beaten!
Old 17-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
obaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, i'm going Barcelona this end Sept, hoping to catch at match at Camp Nou. Any bros got lobang on where to buy tickets?

Dun want to get ripped off!

Thanks in advance
Old 18-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Barcelona 4 - 0 Valladolid : Barca wins La Liga!!

Barcelona made it seven trophies out of nine in the Pep Guardiola era as they overcame a nervy opening to thrash Real Valladolid, relegated as a result, at the Nou Camp this evening and seal a second successive league title on an exciting last day of the Primera Division season.

Having won all of the first six competitions they had disputed since the arrival of coach Guardiola, the Catalans were left with just the Primera Division title to fight for at the end of this campaign, following a quarter-final exit in the Copa del Rey and a semi-final elimination in the Champions League recently.

And they were pushed all the way by fierce rivals Real Madrid in a thrilling climax to the domestic season.

But a win at home to Valladolid tonight guaranteed the title, whatever Manuel Pellegrini's side did in Malaga.

Luis Prieto's own-goal set Barca on their way after 27 minutes, and Pedro's fine strike all but sealed the title shortly afterwards, before Lionel Messi added a second-half brace to secure matters as Madrid slipped up in Malaga.

Old 28-05-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 16
David_Villa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally David Villa is a Barca man
Old 15-08-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster

Sevilla 3-1 Barcelona : Kanoute hits a double

Sevilla claimed first-leg honours against Primera Division champions Barcelona as they fought back from a goal down to win 3-1 in the Supercopa.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic put Barcelona ahead, but Luis Fabiano levelled and substitute Frederic Kanoute scored twice to give Sevilla a commanding lead ahead of next week's Nou Camp clash.

Old 22-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Samster

Barcelona 4-0 Sevilla : Magic Messi wins Supercopa for Barca

(Barcelona wins 5-3 on agg)

Lionel Messi scored a hat-trick as Barcelona turned around a 3-1 first-leg deficit to claim the Supercopa with an impressive win over an under-par Sevilla side at the Nou Camp on Saturday.

Five of Barca's eight Spain stars started this match, with Villa, Carles Puyol and Andres Iniesta on the bench. But it was the youngest of them all, Pedro, who set Barca on their way after 14 minutes as Abdoulay Konko scored an own goal.

The Tenerife-born forward beat two Sevilla players on the right wing, advanced into the area and saw his low cross deflected into the net by Konko. It was a soft goal from Sevilla's point of view and a bad time to concede as well.

Bojan Krkic and Maxwell both came close before Messi ran on to Xavi's perfectly-weighted slide-rule pass to slot home after 25 minutes.

A 2-0 win was all that Barca needed to reclaim the Supercopa, but there was still more than an hour to go. And Messi was in the mood.

The 24-year-old latched on to Dani Alves' pass in the area a minute before half-time and beat Andres Palop with a fierce angled shot which gave the keeper no chance.

Villa came on for his debut short of the hour mark and showed some moments of inspiration, but it was another Barca substitute, Iniesta, who created the fourth goal.

Spain's World Cup hero charged into the area in the last minute after playing a one-two with Villa and unselfishly laid the ball back for Messi, who slotted home to complete his hat-trick and round off a perfect night for the Catalan club.

Old 29-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

hope we can get off to a good start for the new season.
against Racing Santander,we should have no problem winning.
hope to be among the scorer for this match.
10 is my jersey number.
Old 30-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Samster

Racing Santander 0 - 3 Barcelona : Opening win for Barca

David Villa marked his league debut for Barcelona with a goal as Pep Guardiola's side began the defence of their Primera Division title with a 3-0 win at Racing Santander.

Lionel Messi opened the scoring with a fine goal after just three minutes and Andres Iniesta added an even better second later in the half as the Spanish champions quickly took control at El Sardinero.

Racing striker Mohamed Tchite saw his penalty saved by Barca keeper Victor Valdes moments later and Villa had an effort ruled out for offside before the break.

But the Spain striker struck again after 62 minutes with a pinpoint header to score his first goal in Barca colours and ensure an ideal start to the league campaign for the Catalans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel Messi View Post
hope we can get off to a good start for the new season.
against Racing Santander,we should have no problem winning.
hope to be among the scorer for this match.
You took only 3 mins to open account.....Great work!!

Old 30-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
Silver Wolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySilver Wolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

team to be beat again.
congratulation to all Barcelona's fans here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1