The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Laem Chabang

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
Hi fellow bros, many thanks for the feedback. My buddy & I are waiting for our visa & work permits to go over there soon. Appreciate all the feedback!
Bah kut teh powder, myojo abalone, Prima taste laksa, etc... bring more... both of you will miss Singapore food.
Old 08-09-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Bah kut teh powder, myojo abalone, Prima taste laksa, etc... bring more... both of you will miss Singapore food.
Myojo is the bloody instant noodle i miss so much...
I even tried to order online via Nissin webiste..but was told due to covid19, now dont accept online order...
Miss the quality of the mee and the chicken soup(myojo chicken mee soup)

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-12-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, apologies for late replies. Due to the political situation, I was sent temporarily to Jiangsu China to help out with a current project there and just returned to Singapore.

My team is scheduled to go over to Laem Chabang in end Jan or early Feb 2021 pending the political situation there. Will definitely drop a message to our esteemed brothers omce I am in Laem Chabang.

Am very interested to take up muay thai to lose weight and regain my confidence there since I was dumped by my fiancee for a lawyer last month.
Old 15-12-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is a hippy muay thai gym in Sriracha, 15 mins away from Laem Chabang. I heard the members are young executive and Japs, it should suit you fine.
Old 24-12-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 4
Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Best way to learn more is on the ground, your seasoned colleagues will be your 1st teacher, followed by the touts and pimps and taxi drivers. 14 months can start a whole new family. Have fun!
They will probably drive them down to Pattaya as well
Old 28-03-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, my colleagues and I are out of quarantine in Chonburi Quarantine by next few days and starting work next week in Laem Chabang. Appreciate any guidance & work tips from our more seasoned bros in Thailand.

Btw bros, any supermarket selling halal groceries in Chonburi?
Old 05-04-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
Hi bros, my colleagues and I are out of quarantine in Chonburi Quarantine by next few days and starting work next week in Laem Chabang. Appreciate any guidance & work tips from our more seasoned bros in Thailand.

Btw bros, any supermarket selling halal groceries in Chonburi?
Most supermarket carry some halal canned food and groceries. You just have to check the labels as they do not group them under any halal section. Nearest to you should be Harbour mall in Laem chabang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1