The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
I promised to post something for T.

Here it goes.
She is one that you want to sit beside you at drinking dinners and talk everything decent under the sun. She doesn’t like people whom she don’t fancy to get her high in any ways, she finds it disgusting. So if you are one of those who managed to tickle places in forbidden areas of a normal friend, you should be under 30 or looks that way haha. Limpei closing in 50 so....

All three are focused on earning as much as possible to lift their social status back home, China has progressed beyond sg and all the branded clothes there cost more than sg... my previous KTV gal is now a multi millionaire and even invite me there and say she will tip me instead.. haha... they belong to the group that is trying to catch up with the huge group who have moved into the riches... so if you want lengthy topic, take about how the rich got rich in China. T will talk non stop, next door will join in if you know what I mean...

If you like those Jap service with SYT lying down beside you to talk cock after lunch, T is the one to choose...

V is the horny one and loud one... imagine her saying loudly 你太色了 and next door bro reply WA..... anyway I am used to communicating with the ML and bro next door when at MYS Liao... screw the privacy...... I find her headlights a little too firm for her age. Real meh? But her eyelids definitely went under the knife before. SS’s a little too soft for her age.
I recall V was on Red this time last month, so don’t anyhow roam haha, or it will be nicely trimmed, moist and colourful.

SS erm... if she was a little prettier, she should join JCS. The MLs there and stds are exactly like her, but better groomed.
wah seh, upz you.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Here it goes.
She is one that you want to sit beside you at drinking dinners and talk everything decent under the sun. She doesn’t like people whom she don’t fancy to get her high in any ways, she finds it disgusting. So if you are one of those who managed to tickle places in forbidden areas of a normal friend, you should be under 30 or looks that way haha. Limpei closing in 50 so....

All three are focused on earning as much as possible to lift their social status back home, China has progressed beyond sg and all the branded clothes there cost more than sg... my previous KTV gal is now a multi millionaire and even invite me there and say she will tip me instead.. haha... they belong to the group that is trying to catch up with the huge group who have moved into the riches... so if you want lengthy topic, take about how the rich got rich in China. T will talk non stop, next door will join in if you know what I mean...

If you like those Jap service with SYT lying down beside you to talk cock after lunch, T is the one to choose...

V is the horny one and loud one... imagine her saying loudly 你太色了 and next door bro reply WA..... anyway I am used to communicating with the ML and bro next door when at MYS Liao... screw the privacy...... I find her headlights a little too firm for her age. Real meh? But her eyelids definitely went under the knife before. SS’s a little too soft for her age.
I recall V was on Red this time last month, so don’t anyhow roam haha, or it will be nicely trimmed, moist and colourful.

SS erm... if she was a little prettier, she should join JCS. The MLs there and stds are exactly like her, but better groomed.
JCS entrance fee on high side. mys more value for money haha
Old 08-03-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexyed View Post
I got try L*** from S**** Spa before. Nth much that session, nvr RTM liao
Me too have the same experience, it is a waste of money and time, P massage was less than 5min...
Old 08-03-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageUncle View Post
I guessed bro Xyberduke meant V has bigger B? V & SS nehneh are soft like tofu & natural. Their diff are V offered her B to let you chutchut all you want; SS need to coax abit to access her sensitive huge C but when she in heat she will moan until next room can hear; T’s A need abit of wingchun.

Repost V’s FR as it was deleted in prev thread.

MYS has 3 SYT MLs, SS V T. Location: Discreet, not expose to public eye. No upsell prostate package or whatsoever. Entrance fees are all stately clearly at the door.

MYS V’s FR
Massage: Best of the 3 MLs.
Looks: cute dimpled SYT with bracers.
Body: 1.5m Petite, B cup, slim waistline, smell good.
GFE: High playability, know how to please
Dmg: Entrance fee + a blue note for handful or 2 blue (can nego) for mouthful. Her mouthful really very song a must try. Due to her fun size, avg bro 2IC will gagged her easily.

Roaming: Top can roam freely all your want and go ahead to suck her tofu nehneh, included in her GQ package. Bottom can roam anywhere outside her tight spandex. Was able to grope inside her spandex and roam outside her panties. She groomed her kitty smooth and shaved.

One of the best massage I had, well worth the entrance fee. hardworking and very playful, love to cuddle. Know where to please your sensitive spots with her HDLY. She get h*rny easily if you roamed her sensitive areas well before GQ. V is suitable for first timer bro who like high GFE, playability and looking a solid massage with quick sensual release.

9. RTM: Yes once vitamin $ replenish.

Book her before you go down to avoid disappointment. Please protect the hardworking gem.
nice FR.

upz you as promised.
Old 08-03-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Here it goes.
Really ah? Such thinking... Then she herself should also take a good long look at the mirror every day
Old 08-03-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
freak is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bro have contacts for solid JG around this area?
Old 08-03-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

Anyway found and tried better place in BM but not this vicinity ...
Hi Bro, can share the location? R.T. Or ABC or Kim Tian? Thank you

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 08-03-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
roger88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Went to C & MM's new place.

FR on new location:
Bigger & cleaner premise. Quite brightly lit.
No longer have attached bathroom. Have to walk out from room. Asked MM and she said they will try to stagger people bathing so as not to "clash" or feel akweard.
Have partition wall. 3 rooms available. Heard they will add 3rd person there at a later time.
Location wise easy to find, may be a lil hard to find parking due to many eateries and cafes.
Damage still the same. Service same so no FR for that.
Old 08-03-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freak View Post
Any bro have contacts for solid JG around this area?
Hong Lim Complex bro.... the legend is there
Old 08-03-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Really ah? Such thinking... Then she herself should also take a good long look at the mirror every day
Bro, if the person is old, fat, humpsupp but not handsome also never mind as long the wallet very very fat with $$$$$ can Liao.
They are all here to earn as much $$ as possible not looking for husband lah

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap

Last edited by navras; 08-03-2021 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Addition
Old 08-03-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
peacemkr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
This area has too many MP. I went to all of them till alexandra area cos i stay around this area.

Depend on what u guys looking for.

For FJ, 2 MP in tb area and 1 bmc. For HJ and the rest all hv except LXY. For teasing then go for E******* spa. For strong and good massage then LXY J***.

For JQ & SYT, M* X*** near osaka

The rest to me all std like:
Rumah tinggi. Can so many thing. Hehe
Blk 28. Personally i Dun like the ML there
Blk 164 SS. Like the clean environment but always want me pay 88 but can do a lot thing especially late at night.
J****** C** many selection
L* M******* hvlock road. Many selection too.
Forgot 1 more that i always go to disturb the Viet and 1 prc girl. Jess*** and Ir** opposite SS. Clean massage only but if u free after 11 pm can go supper w them. Two of them Very very fun.
Jess*** very pretty and nene also super good.
one more clean one at bukit merah view. near famous porridge store. good duina kind of massage. curtain setup. cant do anything one.
One more reminded by a cheongter here near outram road but stil around tb area, same row w tb bao and famous kampong chicken rice. M***** spa. Fr facebook seem a lot syt and many selection
Hi bro, any FRs for blk 111 Jalan Bukit Merah?
Old 08-03-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Blk 77 Telok Blangah Cindy

Found her in the massage group.

View, looks good. ANyone tried before?
Old 08-03-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
desire69x is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro,

Please share the location of MM n C. Thanks
Old 08-03-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.
Can share the location ?
Old 08-03-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger88 View Post
Hi bros,

Went to C & MM's new place.

FR on new location:
Bigger & cleaner premise. Quite brightly lit.
No longer have attached bathroom. Have to walk out from room. Asked MM and she said they will try to stagger people bathing so as not to "clash" or feel akweard.
Have partition wall. 3 rooms available. Heard they will add 3rd person there at a later time.
Location wise easy to find, may be a lil hard to find parking due to many eateries and cafes.
Damage still the same. Service same so no FR for that.
Bro.
Can share the location ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread