The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
I have MYS shanshan wechat. willing to trade for similar 50+50 syt with gq in central area
trade with you if you can tell her to ask her friend in one of her wechat moment to come work here
Old 23-02-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
Also cannot find the fb page. Think the shop doesn't have a page or it doesn't go by its name?

Though I've tried her once.
shop no fb page. ML themselve post in a fb advert group. shared before but the thread got deleted
Old 23-02-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
trade with you if you can tell her to ask her friend in one of her wechat moment to come work here
LOL. The one on the left right?
Old 23-02-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Any brother can share FR of MYS Shanshan (pm)?

Looks cute from facebook.
you will be disappointed with the real person. I find her plain looking, always have the haven't wake up face.
Old 23-02-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTYC View Post
you will be disappointed with the real person. I find her plain looking, always have the haven't wake up face.
Also seems like the left side of her face along the jaw has some acne issue, not sure if it's recent or not. Image still fresh in my mind cuz I only noticed it after exiting the room and seeing her face in brighter light.
Old 23-02-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
Also seems like the left side of her face along the jaw has some acne issue, not sure if it's recent or not. Image still fresh in my mind cuz I only noticed it after exiting the room and seeing her face in brighter light.
Didn't notice it in the morning when I went leh. Maybe I was more focusef on her boobs hahahaha
Old 23-02-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Quote:
I find her not bad looking but not what I'd consider pretty. More towards cute side. Anyway, I've visited her a couple of times so far but she's not a part of my rotation list. I'll say average experience. Her main draw to me are her boobs not her face. Took a good look at T*** and might try her next time but not so soon for her looks. Her figure like a bit meh. Not sure how she compares cos SS and V are the ones getting more attention
Old 24-02-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Didn't notice it in the morning when I went leh. Maybe I was more focusef on her boobs hahahaha
It's more like scarring rather than active acne. I noticed there were spots where the skin colour was different.
Old 24-02-2021, 12:35 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
DormDorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any kindsoul share with me mys fb link? Tia!
Old 24-02-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 11
xsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
Got one young one previously. Now hv new one vv. Not bad
Where is 164 ss. Can pm me
Old 24-02-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 11
xsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually i still plan to go 2 more spa along river road. Grandure spa and river zen spa. But dunno how is it over there?
Old 24-02-2021, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I find her not bad looking but not what I'd consider pretty. More towards cute side. Anyway, I've visited her a couple of times so far but she's not a part of my rotation list. I'll say average experience. Her main draw to me are her boobs not her face. Took a good look at T*** and might try her next time but not so soon for her looks. Her figure like a bit meh. Not sure how she compares cos SS and V are the ones getting more attention
T*** small boobs lah, V is more daring and chatty. Haven't try SS yet.
Old 24-02-2021, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah I also thought small boobs that's why I said looks like meh. But she got the ah lian look/vibe leh. Been a while since I got action with ah lian looking girl. How was the overall experience with her?
Old 24-02-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah

Quote:
SS timed the duration of touching her boobs.. 5 mins enough liao..
Old 24-02-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah I also thought small boobs that's why I said looks like meh. But she got the ah lian look/vibe leh. Been a while since I got action with ah lian looking girl. How was the overall experience with her?
Yah.. not for boobs lovers..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread